You Little Bitch......

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To the little twit at work who knocked my vape off the rolling table at work today and screwed up the air flow deck, on a JULY SATURDAY IN PIGEON FORGE, screw you. Screw you blue, upside down, and sideways, back asswards too.... I had to go without a vape for 4+ hours till I got off work and plowed through a ton of ignorant, ass wipe tourists to get home to another tank and you SUCK.
I hope you get the screaming green squits when you fire up your next Marlboro.....:mad:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry to hear that Teresa. That's one reason I always try to keep a back up in my car at work. Sounds like PF could use a good vape shop.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry to hear that Teresa. That's one reason I always try to keep a back up in my car at work. Sounds like PF could use a good vape shop.
They have a couple small ones that are a joke. And the prices! Holy hell, $75 for a sub tank plus??? Thing is, I carried my nano in my vape bag for two/three weeks, just took it out a couple of days ago. It's going back in today.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, HERE'S a big edit.....sat down with my poor little tank to tighten screws, make adjustments, etc, and discovered the tank is fine. Reads .5 on the ohm meter and fires right up on the Sigelei. It's my KBox the tank was on that's fried. Any suggestions?

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You need one of these

th

L

Lighty269

To the little twit at work who knocked my vape off the rolling table at work today and screwed up the air flow deck, on a JULY SATURDAY IN PIGEON FORGE, screw you. Screw you blue, upside down, and sideways, back asswards too.... I had to go without a vape for 4+ hours till I got off work and plowed through a ton of ignorant, ass wipe tourists to get home to another tank and you SUCK.
I hope you get the screaming green squits when you fire up your next Marlboro.....:mad:
Always a silver liner somewhere

If it weren't for tourist, would you have a job?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Always a silver liner somewhere

If it weren't for tourist, would you have a job?
Yes, I would. I majored in Information Technology when I went back to school a few years ago. This is a quick way to pocket $150-$200 a day, I just have to sacrifice a piece of my soul and a bucket full of my sanity to do it on a daily basis. ;)

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm sure that was hell. Traffic can be murder there anyway. I don't know how people live and commute there on a daily basis. I would go nucking futs!!!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
look at it this way
You know have an excuse to buy that new mod you've been wanting
That's actually the main reason I usually carry that KBox to work. If I drop my Cloupor, Sigelei, Subox Mini, or skeleton key (a clone, but a nice one nonetheless), I'm gonna be on a homicidal rampage. The KBox can be replaced fairly cheaply.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They have a couple small ones that are a joke. And the prices! Holy hell, $75 for a sub tank plus??? Thing is, I carried my nano in my vape bag for two/three weeks, just took it out a couple of days ago. It's going back in today.
Guess you have to go into Ktown to get decent prices. That's too bad..

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guess you have to go into Ktown to get decent prices. That's too bad..
I'll order online before I brave the traffic in Knoxville! It's Pigeon Forge traffic on steroids over there! LOL!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, HERE'S a big edit.....sat down with my poor little tank to tighten screws, make adjustments, etc, and discovered the tank is fine. Reads .5 on the ohm meter and fires right up on the Sigelei. It's my KBox the tank was on that's fried. Any suggestions?
Order another one. They can be had for less than $20 online now. We have two of them here.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
You need one of these

th

Actually I have a couple of them I bought as souvaneers during a recent visit to New Orleans but have not given them away yet.

How much are you offering?:D

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Couple of shops in morristown but not sure if they have the kbox. VapeOn Lounge and Deja Vape. You might try them or just hang tight and order a new one online. I can't afford b&m's prices, their prices be like through the damn roof. I went to a local one here in Rogersville one day and looked at a panzer blackhawk clone in polished ss. They asked my $70 bucks for it and I said naaaah, thanks anyway. Came straight home and got online and bought the EXACT same clone for $23 bucks and free shipping. I believe in supporting local business but not at those kinda markups.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Couple of shops in morristown but not sure if they have the kbox. VapeOn Lounge and Deja Vape. You might try them or just hang tight and order a new one online. I can't afford b&m's prices, their prices be like through the damn roof. I went to a local one here in Rogersville one day and looked at a panzer blackhawk clone in polished ss. They asked my $70 bucks for it and I said naaaah, thanks anyway. Came straight home and got online and bought the EXACT same clone for $23 bucks and free shipping. I believe in supporting local business but not at those kinda markups.
Exactly! I was still on eGo batts and vivi novas when I visited Anna May's Vapery in Pigeon Forge. My work buds had played this place up to be the ultimate vape shop, so I was excited to go, seeing as what few b&m's we have are ridiculous. First off, they have house vapes and nothing more, but they brag that they can "clone anything"....yeah, dude, me too....but they were the ones who wanted $75 for a Kanger sub tank. They did sucker me with a smok tech micro rbc (which is the tank to have if you're using eGos, the clouds and flavor are awesome) - charged me $9.95 for it and it splintered and fell apart the next day. Found out MadVapes has those for $3.49 all day long. And the two bottles of house juice I paid near $15 each for 15ml took a totally different taste within three days. Ended up feeding them to the sink. I've long since gone to regulated boxes, mechs, and sub ohm tanks, but I'd never go back there and get played for anything.
H&H Vapors in Newport is nice, they carry a good line of mods, tanks, and batteries for any vaping level, a wide variety of really good juices, and except for one little snoot their customer service is awesome. But again, their markups are pretty high. I do most of my vape shopping online for this reason.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Fog Factory in Sevierville is the place to go. Best prices.
Well, hey there, new dude! You must live in my neck of the woods?
Haven't ventured to the Fog Factory, where is Sevierville is it located?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had no idea that was there...is it new?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll have to visit, the husband has an incurable A&W addiction so I'm in that area quite a bit....lol!

VU Sponsors