You Little Bitch......

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd really like to visit a store that wasn't in the "rip-off" business, or where they actually knew about their products. I stopped going to H&H in Newport (I'm there a lot visiting my Mom) because their prices are ridiculous on gear and juice, and because of one condescending little sales girl. I make my own juice, but I do miss Pitbull's Brindle....

I'd really like to visit a store that wasn't in the "rip-off" business, or where they actually knew about their products. I stopped going to H&H in Newport (I'm there a lot visiting my Mom) because their prices are ridiculous on gear and juice, and because of one condescending little sales girl. I make my own juice, but I do miss Pitbull's Brindle....
There is no rip off at this store and they will do everything they can to make you happy within reason. I've been to all the vape stores around sevierville and pigeon forge. This one is great.

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't been to any in this area, haven't really seen any. I heard about one on 66, but I'm hardly ever out that way. There was one hole-in-the-wall next to the Chocolate Monkey in Pigeon Forge that advertised itself as a vapor store, but it turned out to be one counter of cheap vape stuff at high prices slung on a wall in a cigarette store, buncha off brand juices...basically crap. And Annna Mae's....that was a joke.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, that'll save me a drive. Prices are bad enough, but most any business around here caters to tourists and prices really go out the roof then.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Finding a decent shop I've noticed is hard to do. We have literally one for like 30 miles that I know of and their prices really aren't that bad, but I still can't justify spending like $8 on a 20ml bottle or like $15 on an 18650 battery when I can get stuff online for so much cheaper. If I was in crisis mode for juice I'll do it, and their flavors aren't terrible. Good hunting my friend.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've actually been trying to clone the Pitbull juice I love so much - almost there! Lol! I mainly want to keep up with gear prices, maybe fins a place reasonable so I don't have to wait on "snail mail."

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I've ordered from China a few times for the price, even juice when I started. I don't have the patience or really time for diy, but I have in the past bought some diy from a vu member that was awesome I just don't get to the big city near enough.

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
e0c58708-96e0-4670-8ef3-01896753ee70_zps1fc27e2a-1.jpg

That is the dead on reaction I am getting from all of this that is going on here.... WOW!!! love it.

VU Sponsors