Become a Patron!

You Tube "Stars"

Toronnah

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here's the rant. Self professed YouTube "stars".

I can't watch them. They stutter and stammer. They have no script. The drone on for 6 or 7 minutes about NOTHING before they actually mention the vape device. Then they stare at it. Rotate the wrist and stare some more.

Bussardo has a 60 minute video of the Aspire battery factory that really should have been 10 minutes.

Good gawd why do these people get any views.

Seina_Yamada

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ya those A##holes that blow clouds for the first 5 minutes of a video, and babble about nothing Really piss me off. I don't come to see a cloud of vapor I come to see a review of a product not your world view. Grumble Grumble

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For me I am like STFU and tell me about the product because listening to you ramble on I think I am going to find a new product.
I don't mind seeing a few clouds but STFU and tell me ONLY, ONLY, ONLY about the product and spare me the details about all the other nonsense!

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
or how about the plug for the juice company. when you should be using a unflavored ratio juice when your testing hardware anyway.

to put it another way all im interested in knowing about your juice is the PG/VG ratio and nic level and whether or not the device performance

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Each one is worst than the next. And now they do these 30 min, 45 min, 1 hour's long live reviews that are just awful. You can go back and watch their progression into absolute douchedom. The more products and recognition they receive the bigger their fat heads get. And some of these idiots have no business giving directions to their own homes let alone advice on products. The only one I can really stand is Grimm Green. He has good production quality, keeps the videos short and to the point and has been around long enough where he gives an honest opinion about what he reviews.

VU Sponsors