Become a Patron!

Yougotejuice?

Acvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone tried this brand? I seen some good reviews on YouTube for it so i ordered one 60ml of the strawberry cheesecake. Ive had it since the 29th, tried it on the first day and it was so perfumey and alcohol tasting i couldn't vape it. So i figured it needed steeping. so its only been steeping 3 days. Its def better now but still get that perfume aftertaste. What's your opinion on this brand? And how long did you have to steep?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really like their sugar cookie, and vape it straight away, my wife likes their strawberry cheesecake and also vapes straight away.

I did get some strawberry custard quite a while ago and was lacking for me, so went in the steep cupboard, and admit I had forgotten about it till now, so been steeping for about 3 months now, should pull it out and give it a try now :)

Acvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im wondering if i just got a bad bottle :/ everyone elses reviews says it was good straight out the mail. I thought mine would be esp. Since it took a week to get in the mail (usps issues) hoping its better after a wk of steeping but its just so perfumy. What did your cheesecake smell like?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Im wondering if i just got a bad bottle :/ everyone elses reviews says it was good straight out the mail. I thought mine would be esp. Since it took a week to get in the mail (usps issues) hoping its better after a wk of steeping but its just so perfumy. What did your cheesecake smell like?

Cheesecake smells fine, I did just go and smell the strawberry custard and even after 3 months, it does have a floral/perfume smell to it, but got no spare tank/dripper spare to taste test it right now though.

mrmoodz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The strawberry cheesecake and strawberry custard are my favorites from this brand. The strawberry cheesecake should taste like strawberries and graham cracker with a touch of cheesecake.

I have ordered from them twice and didn't get any perfume type taste. I recommend reaching out to them.

cinnful

I believe in fairy tales
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I adore the Sugar Cookie. I am vaping it right now. I also have their Strawberry Cheesecake and Vanilla Latte but the Sugar Cookie is really good!

VU Sponsors