Sigelei Evaya with QP Designs Juggerknot Mini, Freeman Ruth's Loot
iJoy Avenger with Advken Manta Resin, Butter Cream Cookie

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Vaporesso Luxe S with Smok Resa Prince (RBA), Strawberry Cream
Sigelei Evaya with QP Designs Juggerknot Mini, Freeman Ruth's Loot
iJoy Avenger with Advken Manta Resin, Butter Cream Cookie
Hi. I have an Advken Owl tank, same coils as the Manta sub ohm if thats the one you have and not the RTA. Tiny coils but amazingly good.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Asmodus Thor 1 75C DNA

Kaees Solomon V2 RTA

Molten Valley ( peach)- Freeman Vape Juice

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Asmodus Minikin 2 with Freemax Fire Luke Mesh and my Kings Custard Creme de Menthe mix.

OBS Cube with Freemax Fire Luke Mesh and Dinner Lady Lemon Tart.

I added straight up PG to both tanks as an anti viral boost.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Modefined Lyra with Steam Crave Aromamizer, Blueberry Muffin (yuck! I am never mixing blueberry juice again!)
Wismec Reuleaux RX Gen3 Dual with Gnome King sub-ohm tank, Freeman Cococaine
HCigar Towis Aurora squonker with Unicorn Mods Axial RDA, Sloe Gin Fizz

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ultroner Aether

Asmodus Oni One- RDA

The One Blueberry- Beard Vape Co.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Still plugging away on the Smok TFV16 with dual mesh and Three Berries mix. Still pumping out the flavour too. Using it today on the Tinker 2 with Sammy 20's. Liking it so much I ordered some of the dual mesh to keep using it along with my other tanks.
Its a keeper.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Asmodus Lustro

Blazer Pro sub tank

Main Street(apple pie) - The Sauce LA

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Aegis legend, Valyrian tank, strawberry sweet tart juice or strawberry pixie diy (can’t remember which one I put in the bottle, forgot to mark it)

Aegis X, Zeus tank, menthol diy juice

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Aegis legend, Valyrian tank, strawberry sweet tart juice or strawberry pixie diy (can’t remember which one I put in the bottle, forgot to mark it)

Aegis X, Zeus tank, menthol diy juice

The Legend is perfect with the Valyrian. They’re both *big*.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Fire Luke Mesh on Twister mod with Umba 5AM.

FLM on Asmosus Minikin 2 with Kings Custard diy mix.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Sigelei Evaya with Wotofo Conqueror RTA, Clove Gum
Modefined Lyra with Steam Crave Aromamizer, Freeman Cococaine
Dovpo Topside Dual with VV Iconic RDA, adaptation of Howard Hughes' Angry Doughnut

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I don’t rebuild coils... yet. Lol I have no idea where I’d start to be honest

Just giving you a lil nudge so you'll think about it. It's not nearly as hard as you think, but actually, realistically, a Zeus X is probably not the place to start. An Intake, or a Merlin Mini, or a Wasp Nano RTA would be a lot better for a beginner.

Easiest way is to just get the RTA and a few tools, and buy or have someone make you a few coils. Then you spend a little time learning to put them in place, trim the leads, dry burn and then wick them. At that point you can see how long coils last and how much money you'll save. It is a HUGE savings over factory coils, plus a better vape.

I have to admit that some of the factory coils I've tried lately have been really very good. But on a consistent basis, I just wouldn't spend the money on them when I can make and install a coil that vapes as good or better (and lasts 10 times as long) for a few cents instead of $3-$5 each.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Just giving you a lil nudge so you'll think about it. It's not nearly as hard as you think, but actually, realistically, a Zeus X is probably not the place to start. An Intake, or a Merlin Mini, or a Wasp Nano RTA would be a lot better for a beginner.

Easiest way is to just get the RTA and a few tools, and buy or have someone make you a few coils. Then you spend a little time learning to put them in place, trim the leads, dry burn and then wick them. At that point you can see how long coils last and how much money you'll save. It is a HUGE savings over factory coils, plus a better vape.

I have to admit that some of the factory coils I've tried lately have been really very good. But on a consistent basis, I just wouldn't spend the money on them when I can make and install a coil that vapes as good or better (and lasts 10 times as long) for a few cents instead of $3-$5 each.
Yeah I hear ya! Money’s just tight so I won’t be able to start anytime soon anyway. I’m out of a lot of coils. On my last two, one in my Legend, one in my x. The rest of my mods are sitting coil-less because I can’t afford anything right now. Times are hard. When I can get the money aside to get supplies to start, I wouldn’t mind giving it a try. But right now I just can’t.

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YiHi SXmini SL Class, SX485J, 50 watts, standard, 1 @ 21700 LG M50 battery.
Aromamizer Supreme V2, single coil deck.
Wire Optim Nichrome 90, 2x 26 AWG core, 36 AWG outer, 3.5mm i.d., 7 wraps
Homemade juice, 10 mg. all vg, unflavored.

It's so damn good I haven't touched anything else for 3 months.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
YiHi SXmini SL Class, SX485J, 50 watts, standard, 1 @ 21700 LG M50 battery.
Aromamizer Supreme V2, single coil deck.
Wire Optim Nichrome 90, 2x 26 AWG core, 36 AWG outer, 3.5mm i.d., 7 wraps
Homemade juice, 10 mg. all vg, unflavored.

It's so damn good I haven't touched anything else for 3 months.

Hey @Grandpa, you might like something like this. If not no loss either, merely a
suggestion. :) Hugo, ...

"Sweet Mallow Mint"

5 drops peppermint
6 drops of sweet cream
7 drops marshmallow

I'm doing it in small bottle batches, nothing over 10 ml. Don't see a
need to get exactingly accurate for just myself. Ergo, I use drops, it's
quick and easier for me to recall. Unless otherwise noted all flavorings
used as are TFA, choose what works for yourself though. The rest is a
free based nicotine "base" max vg juice, I use 18 mg/ml nicotine, again
your call.

How's it vape? Well it almost tastes like the white cream from York
peppermint patties, to me. You may want to fiddle little less or more
peppermint. I added the marshmallow to smooth it out in my mix.

I'm sure I'm not original in this, not staking any claim. Just a simple
mix I figured out on my own, piddling. :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Asvape Gabriel

Intake RTA

Molten Valley(peach)
Freeman Vape Juice

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Topside lite kit with a now fully charged 21750 battery. Woot! Said 21750, hehe. Put one in the Vindicator mod too. Got my charger for them yesterday. Some sweet cream and wintergreen are in the Topside with the gorge on top. I'm running it a whopping 19.5 watts. I'm too stoopid to use temp control. *chuckles* The vindicator has the hybrid Kennedy that it come with as a kit. I been doing a bit of all kinds of flavors on it. It's a nice dripping mod kit. :)

Course' I'm still rotating out the Luxotic Wasp kit, a Pico Wasp kit, a brass Coppervape which I may as well call the Copper Wasp kit.The Copper Wasp has "junk" juice as does the Pico Wasp. Sweet Mallow Mint is in the Luxotic Wasp. Man, five mods going, i got a lot of 'em. *chuckles*

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Topside lite kit with a now fully charged 21750 battery. Woot! Said 21750, hehe. Put one in the Vindicator mod too. Got my charger for them yesterday. Some sweet cream and wintergreen are in the Topside with the gorge on top. I'm running it a whopping 19.5 watts. I'm too stoopid to use temp control. *chuckles* The vindicator has the hybrid Kennedy that it come with as a kit. I been doing a bit of all kinds of flavors on it. It's a nice dripping mod kit. :)

Course' I'm still rotating out the Luxotic Wasp kit, a Pico Wasp kit, a brass Coppervape which I may as well call the Copper Wasp kit.The Copper Wasp has "junk" juice as does the Pico Wasp. Sweet Mallow Mint is in the Luxotic Wasp. Man, five mods going, i got a lot of 'em. *chuckles*

I've just recently bought two RDAs (Voopoo Pericles and VV Iconic) that have Kennedy-style airflow, the first two I've had. I love it. Had no idea that those tubes underneath the coils could make that kind of difference in the vape.

Sounds like you're having a big time there with all that gear! Great to hear it!

Don't feel all alone about the temp control - a person needs to be a psychic genius, with singular intent. Not worth the bother, if you ask me.

So far this morning I'm vaping the Modefined Lyra with an SC Aromamizer and Giddyup Juice, and the new-to-me Revenant Cartel with a GV Griffin 25 RTA and Blush Ice Cream.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
SQ217/ TM24 PRO w Hot Cinnabon ejuice
Clutch / TM24 PRO w Rootbeer Float ejuice
Fossil Box mod / Reckoning w Rootbeer Float ejuice

"Hot Cinnabon" Dang! That sounds great. I might have to take a swing at a recipe.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
"Hot Cinnabon" Dang! That sounds great. I might have to take a swing at a recipe.
It's really good but it has a crazy throat hit. My recipe is very simple. For a 120ml bottle FW cinnamon bun 13ml, FW Hot Tamale 5ml. If you add a little vanilla and drop some of the cinnamon bun is good too.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like you're having a big time there with all that gear! Great to hear it!
Don't feel all alone about the temp control - a person needs to be a psychic genius, with singular intent. Not worth the bother, if you ask me.

Well I'm a psychic and genius but be damned if I can sort out temp control. Doesn't seem to offer anything of value to me at least. I'm probably back assward though with all my Wobbly Ludite philosophies of living. "Oh look a wheat thrashing machine. Destroy it I must!"

Yep, having a good time with all these mods. Glad I got my 21750 battery charger now as well. :) Finding out 21750 batteries do very nicely. :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well I'm a psychic and genius but be damned if I can sort out temp control. Doesn't seem to offer anything of value to me at least. I'm probably back assward though with all my Wobbly Ludite philosophies of living. "Oh look a wheat thrashing machine. Destroy it I must!"

Yep, having a good time with all these mods. Glad I got my 21750 battery charger now as well. :) Finding out 21750 batteries do very nicely. :)

It's the intention that's missing, see? If you'd quit worrying about thrashing and zooming and INTUITING, you'd be able to do temp control.

Wyckmix

Member For 5 Years
Got 3 on rotation at the moment:
Destiny RTA on a Voopoo Drag 2 with Johnny's Juice Orange Custard
Blotto RTA on a Vaporesso Gen with Ripe Vapes Key Lime Cookie
Kylin Mesh RTA on an Aegis solo with BLVK Unicorn Unicoco (Pear & Coconut)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Revenant Cartel with GV Griffin 25 RTA, Blush Ice Cream
Modefined Lyra with Aromamizer, Giddyup Juice
Revenant TVL Delta squonker with C2MNT clone, French Toast Ice Cream

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Asmodus EOS 2

Zeus RTA

Caramel Waffle Cappuccino
The Sauce LA

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's the intention that's missing, see? If you'd quit worrying about thrashing and zooming and INTUITING, you'd be able to do temp control.

*chuckles* Yep, guess I need to intend to use it. Well gee, how simple? How genius? How obvious? *lol* How bizarre?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Asmodus Lustro

Blazer Pro sub tank

Loaded CranApple Ice- Ruthless