Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Phenomenal almost feels like it's too cheap at the price they sell. They could charge 15 bucks for a 30ml easily and people would buy. But they charge 13 for a 120ml

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Nice man! Deuces and you and a few others like them.
Thanks for suggestion, my next bulk joose order :)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Tbh honest I never tried them but their on my list. When I liked your post it was for the Germany stuff. I have a huge amount of family over there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I make my own and still do bulk orders from them. Just got these in yesterday
535f9215b98229dcfb883fc8483571bd.jpg

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I make my own and still do bulk orders from them. Just got these in yesterday
535f9215b98229dcfb883fc8483571bd.jpg

ikr, nice selection btw. My style, try a little of everything and weed out the crappy ones.

I'll be learning DIY from a friend at craving vapor who makes all their juices soon, I've been busy breaking the bank for Christmas stuff this week.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
ikr, nice selection btw. My style, try a little of everything and weed out the crappy ones.

I'll be learning DIY from a friend at craving vapor who makes all their juices soon, I've been busy breaking the bank for Christmas stuff this week.
There were 4 juices I haven't had yet so I got all 3 in this order so I can try the entire line. That's vanilla bean, 1922, passion fruit, and the apple one. Haven't tried them but from the rest haven't had a bad flavor yet

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How's that Pier joose? I see it advertised here, the caramel waffle something looked good to me one night but never could find a tube review or review from someone that shares similar pallet as I.. I take it that it's good if your taking the picture..?

It's good, I got 2 bottles of that flavor. It's a really good budget juice when on sale. I have more of their stuff coming tomorrow. If you look on the rolling reviews on their site it seems the Carmel waffle cap is what everyone raves about. I like their Capone a lot, too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My father was also military. I was Airforce, he was Army. I lived in Nuremburg (home of Bavarian Motor Works) for 3 years. My favorite place I've ever lived in my life... so far.

Yep, been there. Loved it.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's good, I got 2 bottles of that flavor. It's a really good budget juice when on sale. I have more of their stuff coming tomorrow. If you look on the rolling reviews on their site it seems the Carmel waffle cap is what everyone raves about. I like their Capone a lot, too.

Lol figures Richard would respond to your ? To me. Didn't see he was posting after.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
IMG_0165.JPG
My just-out-of-the-box evic Vtwo. Feels top-quality in my hand. White color is fresh! Silicone sleeve is very nice.

Going to set it up with my coils when I get back home and will post what I think after.

5000maH FTW!

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So all set up with notch coil, spit back is like a volcano. Not pleasant and can't take a hit without flaming-hot magma in my mouth.

So I traded tanks to my Melo 3 Mini and everything is great.

Two thumbs up for my Vtwo!

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
View attachment 69826
My just-out-of-the-box evic Vtwo. Feels top-quality in my hand. White color is fresh! Silicone sleeve is very nice.

Going to set it up with my coils when I get back home and will post what I think after.

5000maH FTW!
I always loved my evic. Build quality is really good. Paint finish never came off (can't say the same for my wismec). I wish I can slap a 25mm tank on it.
Congratulations. It should last you a long time.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So, Joyetech included in my evic Vtwo kit a solution for the spit back from the Cubis Pro - a drip tip that blocks the spit back. Problem solved! :)

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I always loved my evic. Build quality is really good. Paint finish never came off (can't say the same for my wismec). I wish I can slap a 25mm tank on it.
Congratulations. It should last you a long time.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.
Vtwo is easy to use, top build quality, perfect in every way (now that I fixed the spit back problem with my Cubis Pro!).

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Aww man! It makes me want to get a goon even more.

Do it. The are great. No leakage, big deck, great hits, lots of airflow. The only complaint I have is the clamps can be annoying. Even that's no big deal as I'm going to mod it so the clamps rise with the screws.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Do it. The are great. No leakage, big deck, great hits, lots of airflow. The only complaint I have is the clamps can be annoying. Even that's no big deal as I'm going to mod it so the clamps rise with the screws.

Nice. Hopefully my local shop gets them in soon. They're sold out everywhere in Australia.

bmclaurin

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Happy holidays, everyone. Hope everyone has a great day relaxing with family and friends. Feeling kinda nostalgic today, so decided to go simple, clean, and classic.

Kennedy 22 (Competition v2), dual fused claptons (2x28ga Ni80 wrapped with 1x38ga Ni80), 0.26 ohms
Pearamel (by Teardrip)
The "33" PWM mod by Scott's Mods

IMG_1281.jpg

Last edited:

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
1482729920456-542168102.jpg

Pancake man with a Jwell Altea tank on a IPV6x.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is that an older Dotmod DT or a clone or both?

It's authentic. Older one. Below the dotmod logo it does say "dotmod" written in white but rubbing off kinda' from usage and it's an older dt, but you can still barely see it in the photo. I don't use clones.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
IMG_0189.JPG IMG_0188.JPG
I just picked up a new Aspire Cleito 120 for my Vtwo. Also, talked with VaporDNA about my defective Cubis Pro tank. Hopefully get a replacement tank soon!

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey I have a question? Where do you guys store yal vape just. I keep mine in the refrigerator in a vegetable pan. "I don't have kids and I'm single". Is it a good idea to store it in the refrigerator.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Not a bad idea (refrigerator) I keep mine in a cabinets in the basement. All my DIY is in the refrigerator or freezer minus flavors they are also in the basement cabinets.

VU Sponsors