Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Buy a Hohm Wrecker G2, Temp Control with good ol'e Fashion Kanthal Baby!! (In Southwestern Voice) :p
Woah, temp control with Kanthal? Dang interesting. Now if only they'd ditch the gender symbols all over it, we'd be talking.

@VaporCarp - Needs more eye contact. Prolonged, stretched out and uncomfortable eye contact.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
5f281867456eb7e5c807d4dd648df7ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol nice tip Carp!
4999d64628e33165b8c4e6c577271300.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Little Dolls and Tips...What a morning Carp!

I used some 2000 Grit then some 3000 Grit Paper to smooth the Griffins Normal Tip like the DotMods but the Dotmod is still wider and smoother...Ive been rocking the Dotmod on the Crius and on the Snow Wolf Mini the Setups look like true Mini Me's

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Little Dolls and Tips...What a morning Carp!

I used some 2000 Grit then some 3000 Grit Paper to smooth the Griffins Normal Tip like the DotMods but the Dotmod is still wider and smoother...Ive been rocking the Dotmod on the Crius and on the Snow Wolf Mini the Setups look like true Mini Me's
85df6d84bfd178343dd93d0a55de1a1a.jpg

No doll, sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some Clear Wraps...Getting My Second Cuboid today (Selling it tonight probably), Ordering a Diablo RTA, another VCMT (VaporCarps), the Griffin Clone (to Compare) and 2 Hohm Wrecker G2's tonight.

Buy a Hohm Wrecker G2, Temp Control with good ol'e Fashion Kanthal Baby!! (In Southwestern Voice)

GODDAMN YOU RAYMO, stop spending all my money for me! Just bought an RX200 thinking I would be good on mods for a while, but now I need a Hohm Wrecker in my life, every time you mention it, it gives me a chubby. I need that 0.007ohm build at 200W in TC RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! hahahaha

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GODDAMN YOU RAYMO, stop spending all my money! Just bought an RX200 thinking I would be good on mods for a while, but now I need a Hohm Wrecker in my life, every time you bring mention it, it gives me a chubby, I need that 0.007ohm build at 200W in TC RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! hahahaha
No shit! My HW G2 shipped yesterday lol

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I usually rock the Smok Band on everything also...They are thicker then normal bands and fit better and tighter then others....I rubbed SMOK off the White version and I may do the same with the black but then people may think its a ring for something else...

My Black Cuboid is outside right now, Im about to fetch it from my mailbox..

Hanks gunna get shanked for taking pics of 2 black Griffins on different Colored boxes....Gang Griffin!

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ugh that black Griffin is sexy. Really want it, but then need a pretty black mod too, and then another black tip and ugh
Well, you could get a stainless one lol (the black one comes with a nice wide bore delrin tip btw)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Im Bringing Stainless Back...I guess these are my Vapes for Today....
Yea your reading that right...My 200W Cuboid is MAXXING OUT @ 75w for my Griffin Build...How Anemic...Damn that 25A Limit
20160203_110815.jpg

Last edited:

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@VaporCarp - That is pretty nice. Stone? Where's it from? Lemme guess, that's gonna run me the cost of a third Griffin and a new TC mod combined, right?

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rocking the Ipv4s with the goliath v2 with some bloobies blueberry donuts, along with the ipv5 sporting stentorian steam engine with yeti abbot road. along with telsa nano 100w wearing the cleito with vvv rasberry custard.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rocking the Ipv4s with the goliath v2 with some bloobies blueberry donuts, along with the ipv5 sporting stentorian steam engine with yeti abbot road. along with telsa nano 100w wearing the cleito with vvv rasberry custard.
Oooo Some VVV hits the Spot!
Im just about out of juice...need another 1300ml Sampler to reup!

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I second that! I really have to get into coil building, it just seems that rda's have the sickest looks out there!

VU Sponsors