Become a Patron!

YouTube Benedict Arnold

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Big difference between the amount of members who sign up and how many are active! The Stool Sample has ruined the forum experience for so many members it is pretty sad. My buddy Dave got banned for telling the Returd he was compensating for a tiny penis! But we should stop hijacking this thread.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No shit. What an arse that man is. Did you message admin, Oliver?
Even some of the moderators, including one you might not imagine, are down on that jerk.
ECF is losing lots of members because of him, and at least one mod knows my reason for not
hanging out at ECF as much as I do here is returd.
That clown banned me for saying 'arse'

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've reported that Stool Sample Returd numerous times to Oliver, never does anything. I rarely participate over there, mostly do to that piece of shit.

Fuck one thread on 26650 tubes one guy just mentioned that he had one he could sell, wasn't pimping it or anything just mentioned in a thread where someone was looking for one. That Stool Sample Returd deleted his fucking post saying he had one, fucking piece of shit.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He thought you were referring to him?
the word is on the no-no list. You can't even say WTF.
I had the thought police tell me to delete where I said "some guy" (I didn't name Steve)
had his ability to rate an X (disagree) taken from him. No, it wasn't returd who told me to, it was another friendlier mod..

You can't X mods either.

VU Sponsors