Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
the following is from a post elsewhere

Feel free to speculate, commiserate, and banter about the upcoming release of the ZNA PRO 60w APV. To start the thread I have pasted a recent post by Zen regarding the device below.

* The ZNA PRO will feature the Radius 60 Watt Board, Three Buttons (Of Course)
* The METAL Body (there will be choices of metals) is pure Art-Deco ZNA styling all the way.
* 18650 Battery Size (Flat or Button)
* On-Board Charging
* FULLY Z2, 510 AND P3 compatible
* Existing Z2 490 battery tubes will fit and are interchangeable... You read that correctly... we are fitting an 18650 Battery into the original 490 Tube.
* The device is 1/2" Taller than the legacy ZNA30 and a little bit wider. It is slightly taller than radius, about the same width, but 1/4 smaller front to back.

There will be more announcements as we approach the dealer release date. The date will be announced later as well.

The device is essentially a restyle of the 60 Watt Radius.

I initially presented the 40 watt version at Vape Fest in Las Vegas in February, but I knew the 60 watt was on the horizon and my dealers and I decided to play the waiting game and hold out for the 60 watt version.

And those that have seen it, tested it and are currently chomping at the bit to have one, have all loved it!

amazing how someone will so readily leave their own convictions behind the almighty dollar
- that is the American way after all

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
the following is from a post elsewhere

Feel free to speculate, commiserate, and banter about the upcoming release of the ZNA PRO 60w APV. To start the thread I have pasted a recent post by Zen regarding the device below.

* The ZNA PRO will feature the Radius 60 Watt Board, Three Buttons (Of Course)
* The METAL Body (there will be choices of metals) is pure Art-Deco ZNA styling all the way.
* 18650 Battery Size (Flat or Button)
* On-Board Charging
* FULLY Z2, 510 AND P3 compatible
* Existing Z2 490 battery tubes will fit and are interchangeable... You read that correctly... we are fitting an 18650 Battery into the original 490 Tube.
* The device is 1/2" Taller than the legacy ZNA30 and a little bit wider. It is slightly taller than radius, about the same width, but 1/4 smaller front to back.

There will be more announcements as we approach the dealer release date. The date will be announced later as well.

The device is essentially a restyle of the 60 Watt Radius.

I initially presented the 40 watt version at Vape Fest in Las Vegas in February, but I knew the 60 watt was on the horizon and my dealers and I decided to play the waiting game and hold out for the 60 watt version.

And those that have seen it, tested it and are currently chomping at the bit to have one, have all loved it!

amazing how someone will so readily leave their own convictions behind the almighty dollar
- that is the American way after all
:hamster:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Quite interesting since the dude swore up and down that 18650's could not put out that much power safely.

What a freaking douche.

Considering he and Electronicstix engineered the scarcity of the ZNA30 to drive the price up, I have no faith in him for that and for being a know it all moron who can't admit he was in the wrong.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Quite interesting since the dude swore up and down that 18650's could not put out that much power safely.

What a freaking douche.

Considering he and Electronicstix engineered the scarcity of the ZNA30 to drive the price up, I have no faith in him for that and for being a know it all moron who can't admit he was in the wrong.
Amen!!! I remember doing the math with a friend of mine @RebelGolfer72
We showed the math and the batteries that could do that much power and more and he swore up and down that they cant go over 40w safely.

Gotta love it, will sell his soul to the highest bidder.
Like I said in another thread, before I had the conversation with him, I really respected the guy.

VU Sponsors