Become a Patron!

+1 for rudogg760

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just got my package from him as a seller. Everything is perfect and beyond. Packaged great, and everything was as said. Plus threw in a couple extra goodies for me. Also has been talking with me about what I bought, just to make sure I'm good to go. GREAT SELLER:)

saint_518

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have to agree he is an awesome seller! No complaints at all. Shipped the same day I paid and kept in contact with me. Item was exactly what I was expecting. He threw in a cool drip tip for me as well!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Received my item as describes and with fast shipping..Recommend to do business with at any time.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Dude awesome. Pifed me a doge that got lost in mail. He then hooked me up with his personal one. Great upstanding dude.

rainidaze

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Goodness. I hope something nice happens for that sweet guy. So many nice comments!

cage

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@rudogg760 is an excellent guy to deal with. He shipped extremely fast and stayed on top of our deal until completion. He is great to communicate with and easy to work with....no games or drama here. Great packaging and everything was as he described it. I would gladly buy from him again as he is one of the people that makes this, and the vaping community as a whole, such a great place. Thanks again!

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@rudogg760 is an excellent guy to deal with. He shipped extremely fast and stayed on top of our deal until completion. He is great to communicate with and easy to work with....no games or drama here. Great packaging and everything was as he described it. I would gladly buy from him again as he is one of the people that makes this, and the vaping community as a whole, such a great place. Thanks again!
+1
Great guy to deal with.
Thanks again Rudogg!

VU Sponsors