Become a Patron!

101vape.com order- Bellus

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just ordered the new Bellus from 101 Vape at what I feel to be a great deal from a U.S vendor. https://101vape.com/pre-order/745-5...k-preorder.html?search_query=bellus&results=1 Their pre-order price is $24.99 + $1.99 S&H. We have a 10% coupon code(welcomeVU) that brought the total to $24.48 out the door. My question is, if anyone knows, and what I have sent them in a message is this.
Message: I just ordered the Bellus and I understand it is a pre-order item. When I checked out it shows as Back order status. My question is, is it on back order AFTER the pre-order sales? Or does pre-order and back order mean the same thing? How long of wait(rough guesstimate) should I expect?
Thank you,

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just called and found out that back and pre-order are the same thing. They are expecting to get them in next week.

101vape

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just called and found out that back and pre-order are the same thing. They are expecting to get them in next week.

Yeah sorry for the confusion. "Backorder" is just a folder we are using for the Bellus preorders. All preorders will definitely be shipped before we ship regular orders. Thanks for the shoutout!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah sorry for the confusion. "Backorder" is just a folder we are using for the Bellus preorders. All preorders will definitely be shipped before we ship regular orders. Thanks for the shoutout!
I like you guys think I will order some stuff its been awhile

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I know now. I called your shop yesterday. You guys are great. Your price on the Bellus is the best deal I could find after shipping and the VU coupon you have extended us. Your shipping costs are extremely palatable($1.99) and I will always be checking out your site and look forward to your newsletters.
Thank you

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I almost ordered the orchid v3 on clearance from 101 vape, but they don't accept PayPal so I ordered the orchid v2 on eBay for $7 shipped.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well unfortunately I already ordered the v2, but I'll definitely be checking you guys out in the future.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Just my two cents.

101 is a great place to deal with.

Have done so in the past and no doubt I will do so again.

101vape

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just my two cents.

101 is a great place to deal with.

Have done so in the past and no doubt I will do so again.

Thanks for the shoutout! Definitely glad we're finally at VU interacting with the community.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Darn it, now I gotta go look too!

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They also have an extra 25% off clearance items with the coupon code clearance.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:eek:What have I done?
Any way, did you guys hear about the good deal on the new Bellus from 101 vapes?:cool:

Zeus

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
BELLUS TANKS JUST ARRIVED!!!

We'll be getting all the pre-orders shipped out today and due to the 2-3 day delay from the manufacturer we're going to upgrade all the first class shipments to Priority free of charge!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

We'll be getting all the pre-orders shipped out today and due to the 2-3 day delay from the manufacturer we're going to upgrade all the first class shipments to Priority free of charge!
Wooo! Hooo!
roger_smith_by_yo_snap-d558n7m.jpg

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
@Zeus @101vape is one of the best online companies I have dealt with. I find their customer service to be excellent and their prices likewise. I have placed many orders and have never had an issue that was not resolved fairly. Now, this is "my" experience. I'm pretty certain 101vape didn't single me out to be "nice" to. Definitely my go to when looking for gear!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Shipped 2 day priority as promised. According to USPS tracking it should be here from CA to FLA tomorrow. From my experience so far, they have under promised and over delivered. I was ready to order from Fasttech the same day but being the cheap bastard I am I did one last go over in a Google search and found this vendor. If I would have ordered from FT, it would have just shipped from China and I would be waiting for another 2 weeks and would have saved a whopping $0.18.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got the vape mail jitters, huh lol? Yeah I'm waiting on an orchid v2 and an ohmmeter, both "should" be here Monday.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So would you say the Bellus is not an MTL tank?... but rather, more of a cloud chaser tank?
Most definitely not a MTL. I'm still playing with the coil height and wicking. I was only able to find a few vids on builds. One guy builds his coils high and one guy low. I tried both and I'm liking the higher coils better. My first build was too light on wicking and I'm trying to find the right mix. I'm on wicking #4 and it's feeling fine. I'm definitely enjoying it so far. It's easy to build on and the removable deck is a piece of cake. It's way too airy for my liking wide open so I have it turned down quite a bit. Not seeing air holes on the deck takes some getting used. I'm vaping at .5 Ohms and it seems to like higher wattage(+/- 35 watts) than normal compared to my other RTA's , giving a nice warm vape without the tank or drip tip getting hot. Now that I have the wicking and coils right, the flavor has improved dramatically and drinking juice like crazy without any spit back. All in all, she's a keeper and next to my Billow V2 I feel I have two great RTA's.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dayum... that's one hell of a review. Thanks.

That is seriously worth pasting into the product review area.
Thanks. I'm finding the top fill to be a little sloppy unless I close off the AFC. Even when I close it I still get some leaking out of the AFC holes at first(reminds me of my ERL clone). This morning I tried to fill with the AFC full open just for the hell of it and she leaked like a sieve. I don't think this a "on the go" tank unless I can get it worked out. The good news is, it can still be bottom filled. I kinda had the feeling I was going to run into the top fill issue when I ordered it and was not expecting this to be a tank I could just slap on a mod, toss in my saddle bag and ride on. I'll use my trusty Sub tank and Billow V2 for that task.

VU Sponsors