Become a Patron!
Liquid Coast Vapor has 120 ml bottles of freshly made E liquids for just $19.95 Hundreds of flavors to choose from. Any VG/PG Any Nicotine level. All made with US pharmacopoeia grade and Kosher grade ingredients. Also use coupon code 1955 and take 25% off your entire order. www.eliquidcoast.com

Attachments

• IMG_5685.JPG
    IMG_5685.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 15

iiKryptic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@UncleRJ have you ordered from this site before? Just curious, thinking about a quick pick up.

iiKryptic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How long have you been in business?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When placing an item in the Cart it show $34.95

Using the code 1955 brings it to $26.21

Is there a code for the $19.95 cost you posted about?

6 years I own 2 labs 1 store and I'm the founder of the N.A.V.A North American Vaping Association. We do mostly private label. This is a New retail site.

iiKryptic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
6 years I own 2 labs 1 store and I'm the founder of the N.A.V.A North American Vaping Association. We do mostly private label. This is a New retail site.
Yeah thats what I was checking, it says the domain was registered October of this year. Do you by chance have a FB or another site with reviews?

Nothing. I answered that already. I guess it didn't go through. Coupon codes can't be use on that deal. Click on the 120ml deal it's hiligjted in red.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Nothing. I answered that already. I guess it didn't go through. Coupon codes can't be use on that deal. Click on the 120ml deal it's hiligjted in red.
Some friendly suggestions
1) Link the sale in the OP. the link you have just goes to the main site and we have to search manually to even find it
2) the site layout needs some work. I konw you said it's new so i understand, but it needs some organization
3) Buying in the flash sale you have to manually type in a flavor? should be a drop down box
4) 3 bottle limit? this is a site with a ton of vendors. many who spend time here and don't just come to post sales. many members stock up big during sales and lots of vendors have priced well below the 20 dollars a bottle even before the sale. not saying your juice isn't worth it, just that there is no way for us to know so it's a risk on our part.
5) Maybe adding to the OP and listing some of your popular flavors gives us a good place to start

Just dropping in, posting a sale and leaving usually won't gather you any business unless the price is outrageously low

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah, fuck it...La Sauce is less at their regular prices, and I'm not playing Russian Roulette.
yeah it's really hard to beat them. i would have never tried it if it wasn't for winning some in their contest and now I've purchased like 10 bottles form them. and at less then 15 bucks for a 120ml free shipping when not on sale it's crazy. when they have sales the prices go into stupidly low.

Not a problem. We have over 300 flavors listed. So they don't fit in a drop down.
Plus we have a custom create your own.
0n the very first page it has a flash sale category. It's $19.95 I'm not sure what you're looking at. Even in your link it says in red. Coupon codes have been suspended for this product. But no problem. Don't want to make a purchase you're not comfortable with. Have a great day and a happy holiday.

VU Sponsors