Become a Patron!

18mg nicotine

I’m totally lost with the new rules which mean I can’t purchase the 18mg nicotine vape juice that I need to get me started when I first stop smoking.
I have done this in the past and then gone down to lower nicotine levels over time. (A shock family death set me back to smoking and now three years on I’m ready to try again).

I know a way round this is to buy 100ml bottle of vape juice and add 10 or 20ml of nicotine. But how do I add enough to bring me up to the 18mg that I’m looking for?
Most appear to say add two nic shots to get 6mg. Surely I don’t need to add 5 nic shots? Or do I? I don’t want to
a. Add too much and make the juice taste foul.
b. Add too much and give myself nic poisoning
c. Add too much and raise cost unduly.
My math is not good at the best of times and this has got me in a total flummox.
I did buy some 60mls ejuice that was 0 nicotine and added two 1.5 nicotine 10mls shots which I thought that brought me up to a 15mg nicotine juice but I’ve now read something elsewhere that says that only brings me up to 6mg nicotine juice.
I am vaping with it but I have noticed I seem to be chain vaping. It’s almost a permanent addition to my hand. So I think it may be because I’m not getting enough nicotine.
I am off the cigarettes and not craving for them at all. So I’m really not sure. Can someone out there clarify this for me so I can have peace of mind that I’m doing what’s right for me.
Thanks in advance because I know someone will be able to help out.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

sultan

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I am with you on this. I quit 4yrs ago July 1st with 18mg and weaned myself down to 3mg. Not sure how people are quitting now with just 6, 3, 0mg.

VU Sponsors