Become a Patron!

2 years vaping on July 4

Hello everyone. I started vaping with an overly expensive set-up from the flea market. Tried some cig-a-likes, knew I could do this but needed better equipment. I learned a lot from Reddit, was referred to Facebook where I met Keith Gossett (Bucky). Bucky made it affordable for my brother and I to upgrade and maintain, so here I am. Happy Vaping!

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Ms Elaine! I just had my 2 years the day I joined this forum. Starting this journey is confusing and there is a lot to it. Not as easy as just lighting the match. Finding the right research and a good mentor really helps. Congrats on the two years! Enjoy the day!

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow that is really cool. Double the reason to celebrate "Independence" Day.

TowerOfVape

RISH of Passage
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
I can definitely relate to the expense of your 1st real setup @Elaine Durrance ! I'm glad you're still at it almost 2 years later and going strong!

Welcome to the "madness" that IS the VU and I hope it only enhances your continuing journey through "this thing we do!"

Hello everyone. I started vaping with an overly expensive set-up from the flea market. Tried some cig-a-likes, knew I could do this but needed better equipment. I learned a lot from Reddit, was referred to Facebook where I met Keith Gossett (Bucky). Bucky made it affordable for my brother and I to upgrade and maintain, so here I am. Happy Vaping!

VU Sponsors