Become a Patron!

2020 PG-FREE FLAVOR LIST e cig vape vaping vapor juice flavoring concentrate

vapesmooth1234

Member For 4 Years
there's a bunch of older threads and reddits about this but it seems a lot of the companies are gone now or something.

someone recently replied this:
The following venders and manufacturers have PG free concentrates in some forms. Good luck.

CA
RTS
TFA
OoO
NF
NW
RF
VZ
FA
WLT
NN
VF
WL

The above (2019) are the main players with a few "one product only" concentrates listed.

I don't know what most of the abbreviations even are.

I used Nature's Flavors (ethyl alcohol based) a lot but they're un-vape-able to me, disgusting, so harsh like battery acid or something, didn't matter how long I steeped them either. Maybe because I was using cloud tanks then though and not MTL really anymore. I have a bunch of MTL tanks coming soon though but some cloud ones too.

Real Flavors are VG-base, the company is gone now but some websites still carry their flavors but they get bad reviews saying you can't even taste anything. But I'm ordering some RF, but even if I like it, once they're sold out it might be gone.

I think I want to just stick with Flavorless %100 VG ~5mg anyway but still want Some flavor options.

I'll also try DIY extract coffee, cinnamon, and tobacco etc but who know's how that'll go.

The PG stuff I tried was mostly Flavor West and I find it un-vape-able too, some capellas, some randoms here and there. I think MTL tanks make PG less harsh though but still would like the option of cloud vaping sometimes.

I really like smooth vapor, I used to really enjoy ECBlend (premade juice) has an organic line %100 VG ethyl alcohol and for some reason it was very smooth even at 18mg. Then I tried the Nature's Flavors ethyl alcohol concentrates and it's the complete opposite in smoothness even if 0mg vs 18mg.
I don't know if ECB masks the harshness with citric acid or some secrete steeping method or something, and I tried getting ECB to hint where their flavors are from but I don't know. ECB's description is basically a copy paste of NF's but I really don't think it's the same flavors.
Anyway I think maybe because of cloud tanks I got sick of the ECB stuff, tasted too heavy/sweet after a while and preferred flavorless instead, however, still, ECB with flavor and 18mg seems to be actually smoother than DIY flavorless %100VG with fresh 5mg nic from manyy different sources, or trying nic salts, and fresh VG.
Essentials Depot VG, which gets good reviews and I doubt one brand VG is smoother than the other, and many are actually the same manufacturer but I'll be ordering a different brand VG anyway tomorrow.

So I'm just looking for smooth ~5mg DIY vape, and it seems PG flavors aren't for me, although maybe they'll be ok in an MTL, but also I am sketched out by flavors possibly being unsafe and prefer Flavorless but still would like to have some options for Flavors.

I know 'natural' doesn't necessarily mean safer than man-made flavors but still it seems odd to me to vape man-made flavors. But mainly I just want to have some flavor options sometimes and hopefully organic and hopefully safe.

There's also to be noted how PG-free and %100 VG might not carry flavor well nor wick easily in a small MTL tank, and some people add distilled water or maybe even Vodka or everclear (190-proof grain alcohol AKA %95 alcohol) but I read maybe those are no good to use, maybe something about ethyl vs ethanol or something, I'll get to that later if needed, hopefully just a tad of distilled water makes it work better in an MTL and flavor level is good enough.

I tried Co2 flavors too (medicine flower AKA lotus flavors which the website seems to be different now and not sure if they even make vape-able flavors anymore, they're Co2 extracted from the actual titled flavor, so banana juice is from actual bananas, etc, but those were too harsh also and I don't think I'd buy them again.

any suggestions for other PG free options, or list the actual abbreviations above?
Or tips on just making a very smooth flavorless ~5mg %100 VG in regards to how I mentioned ECB seems to be oddly smooth even at 18mg compared to a fresh 5mg salt or 5mg conventional %100 VG?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
CA
RTS
TFA
OoO
NF
NW
RF
VZ
FA
WLT
NN
VF
WL

Will take a "gamble" on these..

CA ?? Might be.. Capella, but I do not think any of theirs is pg free
RTS < Gone
TFA < The flavor aprentice
OoO One on One
NF Nature's flavors
NW < nopes not guessing on that one
RF < Real Flavors.. changed owners who knows?
VZ < China brand and Russian brand of flavorings. Gourmet is Russian. Vaping zone is where to purchase
FA < Flavor Art
WLT <Wiltons?? cheap grocery store flavoring
NN < Not a clue
VF < Not a clue
WL < Not a clue

To add: Flavorah. If you are looking for smooth flavors, this is your cadillac. for more info on usage:

My simple pdf of rate of use, download at Mediafire.

too harsh also and I don't think I'd buy them again.

You really need to start low on flavors, not sure how much you were using, or if you were following a recipe etc.. but start low and work up..

Here is a vid series of one of my friend's testing out Flavorah.. you might want to watch a bit

Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dBurOts9G4

Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouvvMQQRpUs

Part 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4qJKIc3qQI

VU Sponsors