• Adjustable Pin with Insulator
  • Hybrid Compatible
  • Bottom and Top Airflow
  • Adjustable Airflow
  • Deep Juice Well
  • 510 Drip Dip Delrin Adapter
  • 12 MM Post Distance
  • 2.5 MM Post Holes
They are not in stock at the moment FYI. David, their support staff says they are still waiting for the supply to come in.

vapingbest

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are not in stock at the moment FYI. David, their support staff says they are still waiting for the supply to come in.
Hi have checked for you, the new stock has arrived and all orders have been sent out or will be sent out in 24 hours with tracking number, if anyone haven't received the tracking info, pls just let me know.

Majistir

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi have checked for you, the new stock has arrived and all orders have been sent out or will be sent out in 24 hours with tracking number, if anyone haven't received the tracking info, pls just let me know.
I ordered one 20 minutes after your original post saying they were in stock. They weren't in stock then and they arnt in stock now. No tracking info yet and after support said to wait 24hrs, they don't respond.

Majistir

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Never purchased from vapingbest before so I took this posts word that they were in stock and it didn't work out. Typical delaying responses to wait for a product to arrive.
After filing with PayPal I was able to get my money back so all is well now. Whether this company is OK or not will be up to you (whoever is reading). Lying about stock is a pretty lame way to attract customers however effective it may be.

vapingbest

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Mark (thought this is your name), we do have it in stock and can send out all orders asap. And even if it is out of stock sometimes due to the stock, we usually can receive the new stock in about 2 days, have checked for you we have packed your package on Friday when we emailed you last time and plan to send it out asap, because the shipping guy didn't work on weekends and we also don't work on Weekends, so you didn't receive our reply. here is the package for your order we just took back from the shipping company, and we just refunded the payment for you and if you have any other problems, feel free to contact us at any time. still sorry about your order for the delay.

ordertank.jpg

VU Sponsors