Become a Patron!

26650 battery

Rhett1977

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm buying a Hohm slice for my wife and know nothing about 26650 batteries. I looked at Mooch's tests but liionwholesale.com only has one of the batteries he suggests in stock. That I saw anyway and that was an Efest battery. All I've ever heard is they are bad bad bad. Is this a good battery in the 26650 and not in the 18650? Just wanna make sure before I order some. Thanks!!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have the MJX 26650 3500 mah, no problems using them in mech mods.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Efest doesn't make batteries...so their a re-wrap of who knows what.

Rhett1977

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh ok. Liionwholesale doesn't sale any MJX batteries. That's the only place I buy batteries from.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh ok. Liionwholesale doesn't sale any MJX batteries. That's the only place I buy batteries from.
If Mooch said the batteries tested fine...I would buy them...there are not a lot of choices in the 26650 dept.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Green Efest OK, Purple - No.

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I 2nd that Mooch said the 3500 were NOT a great battery,in fact its a 10 amp at best....I have three,after I read His rating I bought some MNKE IMR 26650 that Mr M said was in the top three,so I have two in a Tesla Invader 2600/18650 box and one in a Panzer mech mod running a Zephyr v2 Big Budda...I feel safer now!..:rolleyes:..Z

2naphish

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
a little while back i bought a pair of basen black 26650's to use in a mech. they were some of the shortest length (which i needed) of the best based on Mooch's tests. i have been very happy with them. i wouldn't doubt his results may have caused a run on batts that met vape users needs.

Joshhm9x

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been using MNKE batteries for awhile in a couple 26650 mods and haven't had an issue. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I second the black Basens. No issues running them on a stacked tube and they fit perfectly.

VU Sponsors