Become a Patron!

26650's for 2016?

skizzums

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys, i have just bgan to dabble into mechs with the noisy cricket nd have been having a great time with it. as i was seeking out the best deal to buy another couple crickets for fun, i came across AngelCig's "flas-sale and grabbed a coule 26650 mods, i kind of had to since they costed the hefty sum of 6$. anyhow, i unforuneaty lready took advantage of the battery sale at 101Vapes and was going to only buy some newer tech 18650, two pair, for noisy crickts.....but ended up spnding 80 bucks and getting a dozen and didnt even get a 26650. googling around for 26650 reviews, opinions, specs etc, i can only find lots of info from around late 2014, they all seem to suggest MNKE's and Sony's, i would grab Sony's if they werent selling for 20$ a piece. any other reputable makers that run lets say 40-50amp like the previosly mentioned. what brands are affordable and avaliable fr decent prices? LG, Sanyo, Pano etc?

Rhett1977

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Jon@LiionWholesale recommends the Basen and the dark purple Efest if I'm not mistaken. I got the Basen because everyone says they're the best. Www.liionwholesale.com has them for $8 a piece. And they're very reputable to deal with. And almost always the cheapest price wise. Great customer service

skizzums

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
if i had seen your post yesterday i probably would have gone the same route. but after shopping several retailers online i wasn't seeing any significant deals or specials on any 26's, so i kinda had it figured that they were going to run me approx 11$ a piece and possibly more shipped. I stopped by a random vape shop near a hospital i was working at and they had the purple Efest, not sure the different formulations but this states 3500mAh-32A-64A, and they were 12$ so i figured it'd be worth saving the hassle. I really hate giving companies like Efest, Imren etc my money, but really couldn't find any manufacturer labeled 26's which i thought odd, well excluding Panosonic for a low price of 30$. I know the numbers aren't amazing for these Efest or anything, but it'll get me started, and if i find the 26650 mod ends up piquing my interest i'll try to hunt down some monsters. Are there really no LG 26650's out there? i know Sony makes them but they try to stay out of the civilian market when it comes to high drains so i likely wont find their labeling, but what about the other major players?

VU Sponsors