Become a Patron!

2nd Blue billet box dna40 group buy

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Anyone elses ohms jumping on the premade coils? It'll start at .72 and when I fire it, it goes up to .8 if I keep using it. I'm using the Triton mini's with the adapter.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Sorry for all the questions;
As long as it's not showing temperature I'm in watts mode right? I can't find anything saying how to get this into watts. I've clicked the fire button 5 times and found left, right, set temp and atty lock.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Anyone elses ohms jumping on the premade coils? It'll start at .72 and when I fire it, it goes up to .8 if I keep using it. I'm using the Triton mini's with the adapter.

That's normal all premade coils have nickel legs which causes he ohms to rise

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Sorry for all the questions;
As long as it's not showing temperature I'm in watts mode right? I can't find anything saying how to get this into watts. I've clicked the fire button 5 times and found left, right, set temp and atty lock.

Click 5 till locked. Hold up/down till you see temp then press up till you see off then unlock

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0

Normal LL premade coils have ni200 legs which causes ohms to go up a little

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Thanks @dre! I thought I had a bad one for a minute, especially since I hadn't seen this mentioned. My DNA 60 mod has a watts setting and I figured this one would as well.
I'm now happily vaping @35 watts on a Triton mini ~.7 ohm coil and loving it!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
A little info for DNA board noobs. The DNA reads ohms instantaneous. Any wire except kanthal the resistance will rise. All premade coils have nickel legs which will cause a reading higher then what is printed on the coil/box. If your not using TC just click 5x fire button, hold +&- button till you see tempature then press + till it says off. Then unlock

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I emailed evolv the dna60 small screen will be available the end of May. So we can swap one in to get 60w and TC with all the other wires like Ti and SS

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Sorry for the bad image quality.
ca1c9c81775d89af640f9b3864f19097.jpg

Shea

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wonder if its worth just doing a 60 board swap or seeing if SXK will do a 60w sale like these 40s

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Wonder if its worth just doing a 60 board swap or seeing if SXK will do a 60w sale like these 40s
Only the 70w one can take a swap until the small screen 60 comes out late may

Shea

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only the 70w one can take a swap until the small screen 60 comes out late may

I've got one inbound if it ever gets fucking finished Yosen keeps telling me SXK is pushing off the finish date due to production issues

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I've got one inbound if it ever gets fucking finished Yosen keeps telling me SXK is pushing off the finish date due to production issues
Even the sxk factory is out of stock. They didn't expect such a high demand

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
If I do a other buy before yours ships get a refund and just get it from me. It will probably be the dna60 next. Just not sure when.

I'll email sxk try to find out what's going on.

Shea

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I do a other buy before yours ships get a refund and just get it from me. It will probably be the dna60 next. Just not sure when.

I'll email sxk try to find out what's going on.

Keep me informed might just get it to have a back up or give the ol lady if I can get her to quit smoking And I didn't see it mentioned unless I missed it do the integrated drip tips fit these new clones?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Looking for cheap acrylic panels ran across these if anybody's looking for cheap stabilized wood
https://www.wicksandwires.com/produ...ls-odis-collection-design?variant=42045647367 Not many left but better price range if anybody finds cheaper before I get into mums group let me know
You don't need to be in his group. Just find his business page and pm him. He can make you whatever you want and ship it the next day. 80 for single color 100 for multi color

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Wasn't there rumblings of SXK making panels? I just want some plain white ones for that sweet storm trooper look on my black BB 70W!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Wasn't there rumblings of SXK making panels? I just want some plain white ones for that sweet storm trooper look on my black BB 70W!

Yeah but dunno how long till that happens. Mums makes all white panels even textured

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Yeah but dunno how long till that happens. Mums makes all white panels even textured

Yeah that diamond pattern would be slick. What's the pattern on yours?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Yeah that diamond pattern would be slick. What's the pattern on yours?

Not sure lol I just liked it and said this one

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Keep me informed might just get it to have a back up or give the ol lady if I can get her to quit smoking And I didn't see it mentioned unless I missed it do the integrated drip tips fit these new clones?
Sxk emailed me back the black 70w will be finished owned may 10

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
How are people pre firing their exocet builds? It won't screw into anything I have here to test it before I put it all together.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How are people pre firing their exocet builds? It won't screw into anything I have here to test it before I put it all together.

Do you have a mod with an adjustable or spring loaded 510? If not you may not be able to fire it. It only has a few 510 threads and they probably won't catch on most fixed 510's.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Is there a cheap base I can try using? I only have a lost vape DNA 60 and a mi-one besides the billet box.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was able to get mine threaded on my 521 Tab because the 510 is spring loaded. I'm not sure what you mean about other bases.

You could put it in the BB minus the tank and fire it that way ... you wouldn't be able to see the coil all that well and I'd be wary of letting it get too hot but it is an option.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I was able to get mine threaded on my 521 Tab because the 510 is spring loaded. I'm not sure what you mean about other bases.

You could put it in the BB minus the tank and fire it that way ... you wouldn't be able to see the coil all that well and I'd be wary of letting it get too hot but it is an option.
I was hoping I could use a tank base to hold it but I've googled that idea to death. I'm going to buy a 521 mini tab soon. I've been looking at it and it seems like all I need. I like the USB charging option also.

MsLoud

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Damn, I need this in my life - along with the Exocet - sigh.

Maybe 2...

Does the kits come with the Exocet or is that a separate thing? Will you offer another group buy for the Exocet or do both together?

I'll be watching if you swing another group buy.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Damn, I need this in my life - along with the Exocet - sigh.

Maybe 2...

Does the kits come with the Exocet or is that a separate thing? Will you offer another group buy for the Exocet or do both together?

I'll be watching if you swing another group buy.

Hi I remember you from over there! :wave:

Comes with 2 bridges to fit pre-built coils. See this post for a comprehensive run down on that. ~> http://vapingunderground.com/threads/2nd-blue-billet-box-dna40-group-buy.317019/page-9#post-1713529

Also comes with an RBA bridge but it's not the Exocet version. The Exocet is now a FT item, 3F vape as well, among other places.

MsLoud

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Any interest for a black 70w group buy?

ratpackid

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends on the price. I might do that instead of waiting for the DNA 60.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Would anyone be instead in getting billets without chips and I can install dicodes bf60 into them all. Price would be $70 for board 30 labor. So $200 total for a dicodes billet box

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
@Whiskey when should I ship?? I can send to your current address if you'd like.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Depends on the price. I might do that instead of waiting for the DNA 60.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I could do a 60 swap of dicodes bf60 for you if your provide the board

ratpackid

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could do a 60 swap of dicodes bf60 for you if your provide the board

I might think about that. I was thinking the 70W box could have the chip swapped out for a big screen DNA60 in the future.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I might think about that. I was thinking the 70W box could have the chip swapped out for a big screen DNA60 in the future.
We have a few days to order before it's sold out

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Would anyone be instead in getting billets without chips and I can install dicodes bf60 into them all. Price would be $70 for board 30 labor. So $200 total for a dicodes billet box

I'd be interested in this especially if I don't have to get black.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@dre to the rescue this morning! In the wee hours of the morning he was passing through the neighborhood and got me a replacement boro tank! BB back up and running! Woot woot!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
@dre to the rescue this morning! In the wee hours of the morning he was passing through the neighborhood and got me a replacement boro tank! BB back up and running! Woot woot!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
I go above and beyond for people who trust me to run this group buy. Y'all my ohmies fo life yo

VU Sponsors