Become a Patron!

2nd TN thread

jumper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I live in Jackson TN and there's a shop that opened up just a while back. One thing that puts a smile on my face is that this B&M does local commercials. For anyone in Jackson, it's called Roar Vapor (roarvapor.com)

The people are really nice and helpful. The only negative thing is they only do 50/50 ratios on juice. However, since I'm a tobacco person, I bought their "Lite Tobacco" juice and it hit like a freight train. So if you don't mind a 50/50 ratio, check them out.

TK Bisher

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah from Jackson as well and I'll vouch for them and also give a shout out to elite and victory.

Can't call it like most people, I'm disabled and don't get out much. I can say that with just a few keywords, the sales associates always come up with my needs for the visit. This alleviates any frustrating dialogue with my family or friends, that are picking the stuff up for me. Highly recommended.

[email protected]

PincheWero

Member For 4 Years
Can't call it like most people, I'm disabled and don't get out much. I can say that with just a few keywords, the sales associates always come up with my needs for the visit. This alleviates any frustrating dialogue with my family or friends, that are picking the stuff up for me. Highly recommended.

[email protected]
Draymond I live in Scotts Hill and am disabled also, and on Dr. appointment days when I need factory coils for family (I use RTA and RDA) One of the best and cheapest places in town for coils and such. Joe has listed him before on his kanger head deals.
SmartVapes LLC
35 Bolivar Highway
Jackson TN, 38301
And they are some really nice people.

VU Sponsors