Become a Patron!

30 Years of Analogues, New Life Begins Now.......:-)

Vaping Roo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Everyone,

I am a 47y/o from Perth, Australia and have smoked since I was 14y/o.

3 weeks ago I stumbled across vaping from an article in our local newspaper and thought I must give this go after going online and reading the many, many positive comments from ex analogue (even picking up the slang) smokers. About two weeks ago I received my Vapware, to start with I purchased the standard e-Go 510 as a portable device and an iTaste MVP V2 Energy with a Nautilus Aspire Pro Tank for at home.

WOW, as soon as it all arrived I got straight into it and did not pick-up another analogue thereafter as I couldn't believe how nice it tasted and the satisfaction you get from vaping, it was out of this world. Since that first day I have become a bit obsessed with researching as much as I can during any free time I have. I watch many videos online on our to use what I have plus other Vapware out there I could use, I see myself being drawn into the habit I buying a plethora of stuff.

I thought I'd join this forum to read up on the various useful topics by people who are willing to give us newbies the help we require when first starting out and point us in the right direction. I am very excited about my new journey being able to retain my habit of smoking but doing it in a safe, fun and much cheaper way than analogues. I have already started to get the message out there to my friends and family, it is just criminal to to see them smoking analogues and not say anything or give them a go on your devices to try it themselves.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome! Your vaping voyage has started. I kicked a 2 pack day habit I had for 35 years. Not soon after my sense of smell and taste came back necessitating me cutting back on spices in my diet. Don't buy into all the hype and new gear, use what you have for a while and take stock. The MVP and Nautilus are a good combo. When I was using ego's and protanks, I always killed the battery in the middle of the day at work, so my only recommendation would be to get a spare ego twist (variable voltage) and keep it charged and with you when you go out or go to work.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
welcome_cute_girl_animated_graphic.gif

P1NkY

Member For 4 Years
Hi and welcome, Vaping Roo.
That's some pretty decent gear, you really did your homework and/or someone pointed you in the right direction. :)
Congratulations on making the switch!

Vaping Roo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi and welcome, Vaping Roo.
That's some pretty decent gear, you really did your homework and/or someone pointed you in the right direction. :)
Congratulations on making the switch!
Yeah I did some research first, read, read and read and most said the MVP/Nautilus was the way to go, especially if you where a heavy smoker like me. I love it, really good device but I broke my Nautilus only 1 week in due to me not dismantling and assembling correctly, got confused with the top gear screwing onto the bottom gear...whoops!! Anyway, ordered a new one and know the errors of my ways now. I suppose I was just too keen to get going with Vaping.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Big grats on kickin the sticks! Welcome to the Underground, we are glad your here!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome and congrats on getting some decent gear to start your journey.

I shudder to think about all the smokers who decided to give vaping a shot, got some crap hardware and bad E-Liquid and gave it up due to horrible results.

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Aussie folks

Vaping Roo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Roo. I'm from Perth too, south of the river. Great to see a local on here.;)
Thanks SteamCloud, most of the members on here would not believe what our backward thinking WA Health Dept did by banning the sale of ALL Vaping Hardware......it is truely unbelievable. To make such a knee jerk reaction to something that has such proven results for people like me who have smoked for so many years and have tried everything to give up, I am so pissed off with the WA government about this.

I also live SOR @ Warnbro, what suburb do you live in? You know what I would love us Sandgropers to organise, we'll create an event on Facebook to all meet-up in the Perth city outside parliament house and protest these stupid laws by creating such a mass of cloud. More importantly we can show them just HOW MANY people here have kicked the analogues by taking up Vaping, I am keen if you are to organise this at some stage in the future.

However, I am not social media savvy as most so may need some help or someone else with more experience to assist. Thanks again for the welcome to this great forum..................I LOVE VAPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vaping Roo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had a "Roo" steak once. Tasted "Grassy".
You ate one of my brothers????????
Actually, I think we are the only country in the world that totally allows the shooting and eating of an animal on our national "Coat of Arms". Well this Roo keeps well hidden from the public as I might get my ass shot off and turned into Kanga Steaks. At least I'll be able to Hop faster now to escape as my lungs are ALREADY feeling better after only 3 weeks vaping, they'll have no chance in a few more months ;-)

Vaping Roo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hardware can be sold all over Australia except Western Australia, our anal state government has banned the sale of it but not the use of it, now that is stupid in itself hey.
They are scared vaping is going to make 'smoking' in fashion again to youths and all the hard work to stop people smoking is going to be ruined, knobheads. As we know, vaping allows people to easily give up the analogues to a much safer product but they don't see it like that. I think they are pissed off because they are loosing the tax revenue and just can't tax vaping like they do analogues.

VU Sponsors