Become a Patron!

365 Days of Recipes

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I can only look on and wish. WF White fudge, Wonder Flavours? If thats the one it sent me into asthma overdrive. My misses was fine and loved it. No problems at all. If thats the one as much as I thought "yeah.....ok.....bit dry on the exhale.." Then....wheres my inhaler?
I can just look on and admire yours and others recipes, but even though, I do admire the effort put in and try and think of alternatives. :)
So, just so you and others know, it's not entirely lost on us wheezers! :giggle:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So @nadalama and I were chatting last night and thought about doing something like this....I know, not everyone’s cup of tea, but for those who like the chocolate/orange combo, I figured why the hell not.

Off the shake, the orange is prominent. Nice zesty quality. Chocolate is there, but in the background. My gut said go with the MF Dark Chocolate, but I know not everyone has that one($$$). So I went with a combo of VT Dark and Devon Cream. We’ll see how that goes. Might need some more workin the chocolate department. Nada might be correct with a touch of Caps Fudge Brownie!6195EACE-91FE-4B45-9AC7-C87A6CF42A50.png

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Is anyone else seeing just the attachment? Won't load for.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Is anyone else seeing just the attachment? Won't load for.
Huh. I can’t either. And it looks like I duplicated too. Hmmmm.....VU was acting wonky yesterday. I’ll try again when I get home.

VU Sponsors