Become a Patron!

3D Printed stands

Spencer2011

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey just wanted to show off a stand I designed then 3D printed and I wanted to show off what Im designing right now for DED420. I plan to eventually sell them I just haven't figured the best way to sell them yet. if anyone knows a good way to sell them please let me know. Finally I am going to start making box mods so if you're interested let me know any ill inform you when the first one is ready.

Attachments

• Screenshot (41).png
    Screenshot (41).png
    136.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2104.JPG
    IMG_2104.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 33

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What kinda pricing you looking for ? Definitely looks good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Spencer2011

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Pricing depends on what you want. It also depends on how much material the printer requires. The stand with the box mod and everything in it I sold to a friend for 70$. I cannot give a price for the stand I am working on now for DED420 becuase it isn't finished.
I can make almost anything you want.

The stand with everything in it holds 4 120ml bottles of plume juice. 4 batteries 8 drip tips and 3 box mods 60mmX30mm and 4 26mm tanks/RDAs

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It looks great so far, pretty much exactly what I'm looking for........for the shallow area, you could save some material by making that whole section shorter than the rest of the stand (since the cavity will be shorter than the mod holes anyways) like in your first stand, where the center is taller than the exterior edge.

Spencer2011

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Can someone please move my post back to where it was. I am Not a vendor yet.

And hey DED I need some better measurements for that R200
At every arc I need to know how far it is to the opposite side

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey just wanted to show off a stand I designed then 3D printed and I wanted to show off what Im designing right now for DED420. I plan to eventually sell them I just haven't figured the best way to sell them yet. if anyone knows a good way to sell them please let me know. Finally I am going to start making box mods so if you're interested let me know any ill inform you when the first one is ready.[/QUOTE]

Spencer from your post above^^ you have asked people to contact you about availability of your boxes, this thread will have to remain in this section. Thanks:)

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright, I'll re-measure every possible angle as best I can tonight, post up the results in the morning. Hopefully I can find a protractor, would make it a bit easier to determine angles, pretty sure I got one lying around somewhere.

Spencer2011

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Alright, I'll re-measure every possible angle as best I can tonight, post up the results in the morning. Hopefully I can find a protractor, would make it a bit easier to determine angles, pretty sure I got one lying around somewhere.
Well since I misworded a few things I guess I am a vendor now. So let's make this thing happen DED let me know those measurements and I'll get it done

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well since I misworded a few things I guess I am a vendor now. So let's make this thing happen DED let me know those measurements and I'll get it done
You can still participate in the rest of the forum, just all your stuff that you make and sell needs to stay in this thread.

Spencer2011

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
You can still participate in the rest of the forum, just all your stuff that you make and sell needs to stay in this thread.
Yeah I know thank you though. I screwed up and misworded that line. I don't plan to actually sell for a few more months. I want to have a LLC or something like that to protect me incase someone that doesn't know a whole lot about vaping blows the box up. I plan to sell. I just don't know what the best way to sell them yet. Maybe etsy?or something like that

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Maybe etsy?
You would think so. Some vape gear gets shut down immediately, some stays forever. A lady here used to sell glass drip tips and got reported for paraphernalia, and another guy here used to sell coils and got shut down, yet I still see vape gear on there. Some use eBay.

Why not create your own site? I see a lot of that happen, too.

Spencer2011

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
You would think so. Some vape gear gets shut down immediately, some stays forever. A lady here used to sell glass drip tips and got reported for paraphernalia, and another guy here used to sell coils and got shut down, yet I still see vape gear on there. Some use eBay.

Hmm good idea. Any way I could make a site for free

Spencer2011

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

Also my next issue is getting the name out there if I ever do try to do this a lot. And then there is pricing and what's fair. On that stand I made I basically sold it to my friend for 70$ but I actually made it for material plus a RDA and a bottle of juice. So I basically made it for free

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Also my next issue is getting the name out there if I ever do try to do this a lot. And then there is pricing and what's fair. On that stand I made I basically sold it to my friend for 70$ but I actually made it for material plus a RDA and a bottle of juice. So I basically made it for free
You'd be able to post in the Contests area and the Sales and Promos are here. Check the guidelines at the very top of this section we're in (Unlisted Vendors)

Spencer2011

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
You'd be able to post in the Contests area and the Sales and Promos are here.
Yeah I won't be able to do a contest for a very long time. Maybe one day through. That'd be cool to give things away and help people out but I doubt I can. Eh who knows man. I'll probably try to get a LLC then make a website.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You'd be able to post in the Contests area and the Sales and Promos are here.
Yeah I won't be able to do a contest for a very long time. Maybe one day through. That'd be cool to give things away and help people out but I doubt I can. Eh who knows man. I'll probably try to get a LLC then make a website.
Sales/Promos and also the Coupon Codes area are very popular here. At least you have some options and it's free! Good luck to you :)

Spencer2011

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Sales/Promos and also the Coupon Codes area are very popular here. At least you have some options and it's free! Good luck to you :)
What's a good deal lol. On soemthing that would cost 85$ and 50 to build

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What's a good deal lol. On soemthing that would cost 85$ and 50 to build
Even if you offered 10%, it's a deal! And you wouldn't even have to make it a full time deal, just specified weekends, or any time you felt like it. Or, a grand opening weekend, that kind of thing. I'm sure you'll figure something out. You can't go broke doing it, but an intro into the community as a vendor.

It's a really popular forum. You might be pleasantly surprised.

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sooo, I've opted out of the rounded shaped slot, it's far to hard to measure without the proper instruments, and instead kept it a straight edge geometric hexagon, it's far simpler to measure (and I'm kind of fond of the hexagonal shape now lol)

Here are the expanded measurements. I measured it first, but just to be sure I then traced the Reuleaux onto paper, used a straight edge to extend the edges for space for the case/buttons, and the measurements matched up, so with these dimensions, the Reuleaux will fit even with the case on it.

Untitled.png

Etown smoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I really like the look of the stand, would be nice to have everything handy in its place close by. I'd be interested in one to if you do get to printing more. I'd be right there with Ded for one for a reuleaux.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spencer2011

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
[, the Reuleaux will fit even with the case on it.

Oh thank you so much that made everything 16 times easier I'll have a finished photo tonight I believe. I'll have 2 options ready. One I made and one my friend made. We both took your original design and made it fit our own way

Spencer2011

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I really like the look of the stand, would be nice to have everything handy in its place close by. I'd be interested in one to if you do get to printing more. I'd be right there with Ded for one for a reuleaux.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey man I'll send you a private message

Spencer2011

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
It's a really popular forum. You might be pleasantly surprised.[/QUOTE]

That's a good idea. Thank you.

Spencer2011

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
That's actually what I would prefer lol, half my mods are black anyways so it'll match haha
Perfect. Eventually I plan to have a few colors but for now I only order black and white.

VU Sponsors