Become a Patron!

3fvape shipping time?

i orderd several items from 3fvape, i made sure they were all in stock and not pre-order, a total of 126 dollars, 6 items, and the last update which was 19 days ago said following
Follow your orders status step-by-step
Date Status
03/25/2018 Payment accepted
that's it, not a word from them in 19 days. is this normal? i live in Sweden, i ordered from fasttech the same day and got those items 4 days ago. it only took 15 days for 7 items from fasttech.

oh btw, the shipping option is "Euro Special Air Mail (Remote Areas Excluded)" and package weighs in at exactly 900 grams.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
A lot of folks claim 3F is faster than FastTech - but IME that is not so

With that said, neither has ever not sent what I paid for, just takes a very long time sometimes

A lot of folks claim 3F is faster than FastTech - but IME that is not so

With that said, neither has ever not sent what I paid for, just takes a very long time sometimes
oh okay, i was getting scared they're not even gonna ship my items, maybe i'm just getting worried for nothing

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
oh sorry, i'm brand new to this forum, i didnt know there was a 3fvape section :/

No need to apologize to me I was just trying to help and here it is no problem not like that other forum where the Returded Moderator will have a conniption and delete the post and send warnings.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will admit, I pay for the next-level-above "free" with 3Fvape.

I've tried at least 2 other ways at FT and gotten only slower shipments.

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems like lately things are getting really slow. I've got 4 orders in from 3 different Chinese companies. All the places seem to get the items into a 'shipped' status, but after that things seem to be stalling; much more so than in past orders. Seems to be a shipping slowdown.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3fvape shipping time?

Eventually.
Have only bought from them a couple of times.
Was slower than FT on my orders.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems like lately things are getting really slow. I've got 4 orders in from 3 different Chinese companies. All the places seem to get the items into a 'shipped' status, but after that things seem to be stalling; much more so than in past orders. Seems to be a shipping slowdown.

I think they are just now recovering from the Chinese new year?

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If so, that's one helluva drunk.

Meanwhile, for fun: order just about anything from our good neighbors, the Canadians.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If so, that's one helluva drunk.

Meanwhile, for fun: order just about anything from our good neighbors, the Canadians.
They have to hire lots of new people since quite a few do not come back after the new year break.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I have two open orders with them and the one placed a week after the first one will be arriving much sooner than the earlier order which will likely have taken a month. The second order will be 13 days end to end if all goes according to shipping.

Some of it has to do with customs (on both ends) and the rest of it is that they are China.

I have never not received an order placed with them.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've used them a lot and always been faster than fasttech, but saying that, I've only ever ordered stuff that has the 'ship in 24 hours' logo on them.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
ohhh, and the order dragging on is likely due to having a preorder item as well.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My last 3fVape order has a "pre-order" and a few items I don't need soon. So, it's another test - to see how they handle it.. Long delay on all? Split it after a week or so? etc, etc.

i orderd several items from 3fvape, i made sure they were all in stock and not pre-order, a total of 126 dollars, 6 items, and the last update which was 19 days ago said following
Follow your orders status step-by-step
Date Status
03/25/2018 Payment accepted
that's it, not a word from them in 19 days. is this normal? i live in Sweden, i ordered from fasttech the same day and got those items 4 days ago. it only took 15 days for 7 items from fasttech.
It's a Chinese company...what u expect. Idk that's sucks

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last order to the states from 3FVape took 7 days if I remember correctly, was super fast compared to other companies in China. I paid for the expedited shipping, which was like $2.35 more.

VU Sponsors