Become a Patron!

3mg premade base?

kloudz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm looking for a good tasting brand of base liquid that is already premade at the 3 nic level and either comes in 90-10 or 80-20.
I bought a liter of 80-20 at 3mg nic from Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers and when Vaped by itself it leaves my mouth dry like I just licked a bar of deodorant.
I use this base and then add flavors in 10 or 5 percent increments to my taste level.
I was wondering if there is better tasting, premade juice it there from other companies without become a chemist.
Thanks in advance

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm looking for a good tasting brand of base liquid that is already premade at the 3 nic level and either comes in 90-10 or 80-20.
I bought a liter of 80-20 at 3mg nic from Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers and when Vaped by itself it leaves my mouth dry like I just licked a bar of deodorant.
I use this base and then add flavors in 10 or 5 percent increments to my taste level.
I was wondering if there is better tasting, premade juice it there from other companies without become a chemist.
Thanks in advance
Give Liquid Barn a shot. When I did pre-made base, that’s who I used.

kloudz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How was the taste without any flavoring added?
This stuff I'm using tastes relatively harsh like a 3 day old cigarette butt until I add flavor and or sweetener to the base to dumb down the harshness.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you want low effort mixing get some one shots. They're like a recipe of flavors already mixed for you.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How was the taste without any flavoring added?

I only use Liquid Barn Nic Select and their bases, plus I make flavorless for my GF and she has vaped nothing else since I started making it for her, a couple of years ago. 70/30 VG/PG at 9MG now and she was at 18-24 when I started. Good Luck~! If you want I can see if I can have Bobby send me a referral code for a discount if you like. Just PM me.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'm using pre-mixed base from LNW now, tastes fine to me, but I'm not vaping it unflavored.

Has anyone tried Delosi's?

VU Sponsors