Become a Patron!

3rd Party Cookies

LAVapesQC

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
For the last several months I have not been able to login due to a "cookie" issues according to the site. The last thing I would of thought is that I had to allow this site, of all sites, to accept 3rd party cookies to be able to login. No other site I use requires that. And like most of you, I login to numerous sites daily.

Why?

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
For the last several months I have not been able to login due to a "cookie" issues according to the site. The last thing I would of thought is that I had to allow this site, of all sites, to accept 3rd party cookies to be able to login. No other site I use requires that. And like most of you, I login to numerous sites daily.

Why?
Are you logging in with just an email / account?

Can I see a screenshot of any error(s) you may have in your web browser console? (typically F12 -> console).

LAVapesQC

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
I use an adblocker, and yes to the second question. Everything works fine until you start blocking 3rd party cookies. Should be easy to replicate.

Peace!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I use an adblocker, and yes to the second question. Everything works fine until you start blocking 3rd party cookies. Should be easy to replicate.

Peace!

My Browser Blocks Cookies Automatically and I had to allow cookies one time I think but I do not remember if it was 3rd party I honestly do not think it asked. VU has No Tracking Cookies I have caught BTW.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I don't see anything here.

1615254139816.png

If I set it to block all cookies everything goes haywire but that is to be expected.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Things get crazy too when I block scripts.
1615254302963.png

LAVapesQC

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Things do get crazy on the internet!

It's not a big deal. Just thought it might be a bug worth looking into for the webmaster.

VU Sponsors