Become a Patron!

4 Lost Vape Paranormal Mods for Sale Including Project Sub Ohm Edition and Valyrian 2 Project Sub Ohm Tank

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sale my 2 Paranormal DNA 166 and 2 Paranormal DNA 250C mods. One of the DNA 250s is a Project Sub Ohm Edition that's numbered 15 and I also have a Project Sub Ohm Valyrian 2 tank to go with it. The 2 DNA 166 are $250 plus shipping. $300 plus shipping for the 1 DNA 250 with the modded mesh pro tank from inked atty. The Project Sub Ohm is $550 plus shipping.20210902_165541.jpg20210902_165434.jpg20210902_165405.jpg20210902_165401.jpg20210902_165357.jpg20210902_165353.jpg20210902_165344.jpg20210902_165300.jpg

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
As per the rules of the forum- you must show pictures of your gear for sale or your ad will be closed
Pictures need to accompany each thread ad as proof of sale item/s
Prices must be listed ! No bidding here.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
You need to read the rules.
You need to list a selling price and you need pictures.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I won't pay $100 for a decent mechanical squonker. Someone would expect me to pay a base of $200 for regulated tank devices?

"Ain't that something? ... How 'bout that?"

Although I'm still thinking on that mechanical squonker. Hm, ...

ETA: Updating, eh, I caved and bought the Furyan.

Last edited:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
@CrazyChef v2.0 how are you doing man? Not seen or heard from you in a long time. I just moved back to TI this Friday past from Larghetto. It is nice to be back but the reasons for the move sucks. Peace and love to you and yours.
Big Rick
Blatant highjack of thread for personal reasons.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Nah, we see you're hollering to @CrazyChef v2.0 to see if he wants these mods. ;):)
Nope! Don't want them or need them.
@CrazyChef v2.0 how are you doing man? Not seen or heard from you in a long time. I just moved back to TI this Friday past from Larghetto. It is nice to be back but the reasons for the move sucks. Peace and love to you and yours.
Big Rick
Blatant highjack of thread for personal reasons.
Hey Rick! Doing great! Started a web design business. Going great so far. Glad to see/hear from someone in TI! Sorry the reason for the move sucks, but hey - paradise is paradise!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Those prices though

One thing if they're quality pieces. For me quality is quantified by durability. Have seen that DNA chipped regulated devices do well.

My point though is they're regulated devices. Regulated devices ime, can and do turn to bricks. Rather stick with mechanical mods.

Yes, I do own about three regulated mods. Wary of using them. They mostly collect dust but sometimes I do use.

Not wholly against regulated, they just are not my preference due to seeing most not be durable. If a mechanical mod breaks, can usually do a little looking up, fix it in a little bit with some ease.

Regulated devices? I don't even want to try opening them for all the looking up, needing to buy extra whizzwigs & dodads. Not my way to cut a cake, float a boat.

And for the prices listed on these particular ones, no thanks. Can get 5, or so $30 kits of regulated variety to the cost of one of these. And $30-50 seems reasonable to me to pay on regulated devices.

Now, if they got platinum contacts or something really fancy going on for themselves, might pay $75 max. You're really going to need to sell it good though. Talk to @MannyScoot about selling really good to frugal types like me.

He's got a knack for sweet talking folks. :):D

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
You guys realize this post is 6 months old.
That and the guy that made the post joined 6 months ago, made 4 posts (all in this thread) and hasn't been seen since.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

VU Sponsors