Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Shiney
Battery
Happy
Car!

Sent from that squirrel, in that tree, watching you.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Don't
go
Hobby
Kid!

I agree, this thread is a fun icebreaker for people that don't normally run into each other. If it keeps up, that's one thing..... and proceed as necessary. Even trolls tire of blasting a thread. I'd like to proceed with how we have been and see. Just my 2 cents.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't
go
Hobby
Kid!

I agree, this thread is a fun icebreaker for people that don't normally run into each other. If it keeps up, that's one thing..... and proceed as necessary. Even trolls tire of blasting a thread. I'd like to proceed with how we have been and see. Just my 2 cents.
He
Doesn't
Just
Watch'n'See

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Hobby Kid
I hit ignore. Drunk idiocy doesn't amuse me. But I'd support any decisions you make. Douchbaggery can really ruin the fun.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Hobby Kid
I hit ignore. Drunk idiocy doesn't amuse me. But I'd support any decisions you make. Douchbaggery can really ruin the fun.
I hit ignore too but it doesn't stop him from jumping in the middle and spoiling it for others. There's over 10,000 posts on vu. Why this? Or why can't he make his own to troll?

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mods
Have
The
Discourager (shudders)

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will say this once.
Sorry to step out of the game for a moment. Last night got trolled a lot by that troll called saddlestrap or something. Well I've set him to Ignore now so I no longer have to see him on VU anywhere. What I want to know is are you content to let him continue? If so then I'll leave it at that. I'll unwatch this thread and leave you guys to it. If not then I'll first put it to the moderator if I know how. I won't hold out though because the "this is an open public forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion/actions". But open forums are based on trust and respect. However trolling is what he does. People have mentioned this man in other posts and to me in private messaging about how he has deliberately ruined their posts and reviews and doesn't care. His response is nobody tells him what to do and in his day hitting kids was the answer :/

I had hoped that this thread would be a useful way for people to break the ice - especially for the new comers to VU - and we have had a great deal of fun here So, there are options. But first I need to know if you want a solution or whether you prefer to talk through it and overlook it.

Dude,
fuck
that
guy!

(breaking 4-word shit, bear with me)
Honestly I didn't read their posts I just saw he went off-course and I was like, "Wtf why, when there's a 'create new thread' option?" Don't leave this thread HK, it's the BEST and really so fun for just hanging out and laughing & getting to know each other in!!! I don't want it to change. :(

VU Sponsors