Become a Patron!

4 year vaper looking for a new home.

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Hi there fellow vapers.

New here in Vaping Underground,i am ECF Refugee as of 2 days ago.
Not going to go into details,just a personal choice.

Well anyway,as of today i am 48 years old...dang i feel old.
Born and living in Spain but also lived in Canada and the US for awhile.

Been vaping for about 4 years,from pack and a half or more if i went out drinking to zero cigarettes and feeling much much healthy.

I dabbled in all sorts of vaping apparatus,went thru a drop in coil phase it just go to expensive,also tried RTA but they just to darn finicky when it comes to wicking and i suck at wicking.

Recently discovered RDA,i mean i did review a couple back in the day but never really gave them a chance.
Now I'm all about the squonking,got myself some Nitrous RDA (love these little things) and some Pulse V2 and a couple of the newer model the Pulse V3.

PULSE ROSTER.jpg

Apart from that not much to tell,i also have a Youtube channel where i review vaping devices.
I don't do it for the clicks,likes or money i just enjoy reviewing in video format.

Well anyway that's about it,cya folks around.

cheers

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hi there fellow vapers.

Been vaping for about 4 years,from pack and a half or more if i went out drinking to zero cigarettes and feeling much much healthy.

I dabbled in all sorts of vaping apparatus,went thru a drop in coil phase it just go to expensive,also tried RTA but they just to darn finicky when it comes to wicking and i suck at wicking.

Recently discovered RDA,i mean i did review a couple back in the day but never really gave them a chance.
Now I'm all about the squonking,got myself some Nitrous RDA (love these little things) and some Pulse V2 and a couple of the newer model the Pulse V3.

View attachment 205339

Apart from that not much to tell,i also have a Youtube channel where i review vaping devices.
I don't do it for the clicks,likes or money i just enjoy reviewing in video format.

cheers

Hi, :wave:Welcome to the forum.

Feel free to post your Youtube videos in the video review section if you'd like:

I also gave you an ECF Refugee badge.
Again, Welcome, hope to see you around the forum :)

PuffOn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi there fellow vapers.

View attachment 205339

cheers
Javichu don't let a couple of clowns on EFC drive you away.
You will need both forums to promote your channel.
As you can see both forums are about dead.
Get rid of the silly immature ECF refugee "badge", it doesn't show the class you have.

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Hi, :wave:Welcome to the forum.

Feel free to post your Youtube videos in the video review section if you'd like:

I also gave you an ECF Refugee badge.
Again, Welcome, hope to see you around the forum :)
Thanks for the welcome and the badge :)

Javichu don't let a couple of clowns on EFC drive you away.
You will need both forums to promote your channel.
As you can see both forums are about dead.
Get rid of the silly immature ECF refugee "badge", it doesn't show the class you have.

Hey,yeah about that been waiting like 3 days to get the ''moved on'' on my profile and its still not done.
*shrug*

I'll be ok without ECF,my Youtube channel is just for fun,enjoy making them videos.
Not getting paid for it nor i will go viral but it does help me take my mind off other things in my life,so it's a win win.

VU Sponsors