Last edited:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Who's saying that? To each his own. Is that what you do?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Will someone please explain to me why in the hell is it impossible to chain vape a sub-ohm build? I mean really??? Saying it's impossible has got to be the dumbest shit I have ever heard! Someone PLEASE state a valid reason and if you are going to start off being an asshole, don't bother replying!!!
10629858_525077627623385_1456965507504567081_n.jpg

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can't say I've ever heard that. I do it all the time to be honest.

Maybe the person who said it was used to using a high nic juice in a standard non-rebuildable tank or in a high ohm build and then tried it in a sub ohm build not realizing that it would provide a much stronger nic hit. IE, a 1.7ohm low airflow nautilus vs a high air flow 0.3ohm rda.

Or maybe their batteries weren't up to the usage.

trapdaddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Last edited:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was explaining how I like my batteries and why I like them, and few people came on and replied very rudely, stating it was impossible to so and that I was a dumbass, a liar, and didn't need to be on this forum! Really?? They do not know me, nor do they have the right to slander me!!! So, I started this thread to see if anyone could explain to me why its impossible! They obviously couldn't explain it because they were too busy degrading me!
Link please.

D

Donald Bickers

I was explaining how I like my batteries and why I like them, and few people came on and replied very rudely, stating it was impossible to so and that I was a dumbass, a liar, and didn't need to be on this forum! Really?? They do not know me, nor do they have the right to slander me!!! So, I started this thread to see if anyone could explain to me why its impossible! They obviously couldn't explain it because they were too busy degrading me!
what thread was that in

D

Donald Bickers

best I can tell based on previous posts, it was this post in the Sony killer topic that started a flame war between him and MrScaryZ

Looks like only him. haven't found what others count as the 'few others' yet.
I may be wrong here,and I hope I am ,but click on his name and look what it says on it,looks like hes looking for trouble,,,,like I said,i hope im wrong,we will see

trapdaddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Last edited:

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Knowing now what this topic is based around, it's only being said it's impossible due to battery life.

Chain vape sub ohm with 1 battery all day and not have it die?
I can see it being possible, but it largely depends on the watts and how low the sub ohm is.

I could only get a few hours of non-stop vaping off dual *new* 35 amp eFast purples with a 0.14 ohm rda running at 75 watts. So, it depends on the build. 0.9 Ohms @ 25 watts could easily last a lot longer.

trapdaddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Last edited:
D

Donald Bickers

Seriously???? I am in no way looking for trouble! What the fuck is wrong with the people on here??? Everyone thinks they are God or something!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think there is anything wrong with people here,i don't think im God,,,i learn every day,,,,,,if what you have posted on your profile are your true thoughts,then why are you here,myself I don't like hanging with assenine people

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Knowing now what this topic is based around, it's only being said it's impossible due to battery life.

Chain vape sub ohm with 1 battery all day and not have it die?
I can see it being possible, but it largely depends on the watts and how low the sub ohm is.

I could only get a few hours of non-stop vaping off dual *new* 35 amp eFast purples with a 0.14 ohm rda running at 75 watts. So, it depends on the build. 0.9 Ohms @ 25 watts could easily last a lot longer.
I have to agree with you on that. I don't even chain vape, not even close, nor do I think vaping at .8 ohms is necessarily even sub ohming, and I already drained one battery today and am on my second.

trapdaddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Last edited:

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
well, you did post on your profile page "I will say this... People on this VU forum site are some of the most ASSENINE fucking people I have ever met!!" :p

Don't take things people say online personally. I have been around internet forums and other online communities for well over a decade now and people will often base their opinions on personal experiences or base them on experiences "claimed" by many other people. I say "claimed" because it is the internet, the only way to know for a fact that anybody is really telling the truth is to be there with them when something happens. You also have people coming together from all different walks of life and different cultures. Different people find different things offensive and acceptable.

All I saw in that other topic was you making a claim, then Mrscaryz basically saying you were just talking shit because he didn't believe it. Then for some reason it quickly devolved into childish cursing and meaningless trash talk resulting in another person commenting on how silly it looked. The end result: you thinking the forum is full of asinine people just because one person didn't instantly take your post as undisputable fact and because another person thought the whole convo was pathetic.

trapdaddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Last edited:

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
why do people feel it necessary to degrade, instead of having a normal conversation or actually teaching someone something? I don't get it!

greater_internet_fuckwad_theory.jpg

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
McScaryz and uber300 said chain vape. I never brought up the phrase chain vape till after they did. And yes, a lot of name calling went on but I was only following suit. Curse me, I will curse back. Stay respectful, I will stay respectful. If someone doesn't understand something, or if they state what they do, why do people feel it necessary to degrade, instead of having a normal conversation or actually teaching someone something? I don't get it!

Well now you're arguing which came first, the chicken or the egg. You were doing your fair share of being disrespectful and degrading and "he started it first" isn't really any kind of excuse. Just sayin'.

trapdaddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Last edited:

trapdaddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Last edited:
D

Donald Bickers

McScaryz and uber300 said chain vape. I never brought up the phrase chain vape till after they did. And yes, a lot of name calling went on but I was only following suit. Curse me, I will curse back. Stay respectful, I will stay respectful. If someone doesn't understand something, or if they state what they do, why do people feel it necessary to degrade, instead of having a normal conversation or actually teaching someone something? I don't get it!

your curse me and respect me coment ,I am finding hard to believe,because I was very respectful with my post,i started out with ,I hope im wrong and ended with I hope im wrong,i don't know how much more respectful I could have been,and you jumped right down my throat

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"They don't know me!"

Exactly why they can only base their opinions on what they have experienced or what they hear claimed by those they do know. Honestly that whole flame war could have been avoided by simply providing more details about the build, mod, and vape style. Every misunderstanding can be avoided by providing proper details.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Get a room. Daboefaya.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Let's just be glad we have a place where this shit can go down and we don't have to worry about waking up tomorrow morning to find out we've all been banned. Maybe you guys will be pals tomorrow. Who knows.

trapdaddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Donald Bickers

I'm here to learn stuff, and give my advice on things I might know about, but that's a mistake because it seems that most just want to attack and scream liar instead of communicating. Yes I'm pissed off at that shit on the other thread! Honestly, the ones that attack people don't know anything to begin with!

im here to make aquantences,hopefully good ones,im not trying to make enemies and hope you didn't take it that way,if you want to hang out and make friends could you please revise your statement on your profile,,,thats usually the first thing I look at,and it just doesn't give me a good first impression

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Also, the next time I'm attacked, instead of lowering myself, I will just report :) I'm not here for drama! I honestly like this forum, but it sucks you can't go anywhere without some asshat always lurking around, waiting to attack somebody and causing drama!

Report to who? the mods don't give a crap about your shit. Seriously, man, pull up your big boy pants. This type of shit happens here every day. If you don't like it, don't participate in it.

trapdaddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Last edited:

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If they said it's impossible to chain vape a sub ohm build, yet you do it alk the time... What was the point of this thread?..

"E-Cigarette pessimists are stuck on the idea that anything that looks like smoking is bad. They're so blinded by this ideology that they are not able to see e-cigarettes objectively." -Dr. Michael Siegel

trapdaddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Last edited:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If they said it's impossible to chain vape a sub ohm build, yet you do it alk the time... What was the point of this thread?..

"E-Cigarette pessimists are stuck on the idea that anything that looks like smoking is bad. They're so blinded by this ideology that they are not able to see e-cigarettes objectively." -Dr. Michael Siegel
Drama.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pull up my big boy pants??? Boy, I misjudged you, lol! Here it is...I don't give a shit who does, or doesn't give a shit! There is a report link to use and I will use it...Big deal! People just need to grow the fuck up and learn to give someone respect 'till they don't deserve said respect! If people don't bring that bullshit to me, there will be nothing to participate in! Fuck 'em all! Shit keeps up, I will be the worst motherfucker on here! Shit stops, I can be the best motherfucker on here! That is up to every other user in this forum!

For someone who claims he doesn't want drama, you sure are causing a lot of drama. Blahblahblahblahblah, oh boo hoo, someone told you you can't chain vape sub ohm, now you're going to curse and scream and cry and moan and complain for the rest of the night about it. Good grief man grow a set of balls already.

trapdaddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Last edited:

trapdaddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Last edited:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Then don't ask me shit!

I'll do whatever I want asswipe. How about you stop thinking you can tell people what they can or can't do? If you don't like the drama then stop participating in it. If someone says some shit to you that you don't like, you have the option to ignore it.

Reactions: dre

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Will someone please explain to me why in the hell is it impossible to chain vape a sub-ohm build? I mean really??? Saying it's impossible has got to be the dumbest shit I have ever heard! Someone PLEASE state a valid reason and if you are going to start off being an asshole, don't bother replying!!!
You beat us all to it.

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You're really making yourself look like an idiot.. The fact that you do it all the time should be proof enough for yourself it's possible. No need to start all this trivial banter, and the fact you seem to be talking shit to everyone in this thread tells me you're just looking for arguments and attention. I chain vape low ohm builds all day too, but I didn't need to start a thread and a bunch of other drama to prove it just because someone said it's not possible. Next time try bringing your point up in a calm manner instead of being so hostile.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Also, the next time I'm attacked, instead of lowering myself, I will just report :) I'm not here for drama! I honestly like this forum, but it sucks you can't go anywhere without some asshat always lurking around, waiting to attack somebody and causing drama!

Oops....I thought you were a male...sorry.

trapdaddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Last edited:

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oops....I thought you were a male...sorry.
I always get a kick out of your posts lol

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The problem is that I ask one simple question and everyone has to research and investigate to find drama to create here, instead of answering the fucking question and leaving it at that! THATS what this thread was designed to prove! VU members are here for drama and drama only! Yall are here to see who's dick is bigger...period! The people here don't care about vaping! They care about who can look smarter than the next by creating drama and comparing dick sizes (figuratively speaking)!!! I'm thrilled that this bullshit thread actually worked!!! Hahahahhahahaha!!!

So if you don't like it fucking leave dip shit. The only reason I'm entertaining your bullshit is because I'm waiting for a copy of 30 Days of Night to load so I can watch it. Know this though, if this was the kind of place where you could get someone in trouble just for "reporting" him YOU'D already be banned a half hour ago, drama queen. Read the fucking rules why don't you because there's only like TWO of them and neither one says people have to answer your stupid fucking questions.

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The problem is that I ask one simple question and everyone has to research and investigate to find drama to create here, instead of answering the fucking question and leaving it at that! THATS what this thread was designed to prove! VU members are here for drama and drama only! Yall are here to see who's dick is bigger...period! The people here don't care about vaping! They care about who can look smarter than the next by creating drama and comparing dick sizes (figuratively speaking)!!! I'm thrilled that this bullshit thread actually worked!!! Hahahahhahahaha!!!

I'm sure I'm not the only one in this thread that didn't need to research to find drama you created in a previous thread that led to this one.

trapdaddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Last edited:

trapdaddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Last edited:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, wipe your tears and get over it puddin' :)

You still here? For a place that you think is just full of assholes you sure love to hang out here.

OK guys I'm out of here. Been dicking around here all day, lol. Well that's what happens when it's 10 degrees outside. Going to watch my movie now. Just remember you CAN CHAIN VAPE WHILE SUB OHMING GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, wipe your tears and get over it puddin' :)

Get a life, man..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors