Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome sauce mod. Simple as they come.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have one and i love it. The only thing to be aware of is that it doesn't have a locking ring, so be careful transporting it around.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Also, be careful of what batteries you use. Longer than 65mm might auto-fire and some button tops are too big.

swarm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Merriw51 I have both brass and ss infinite versions. I must say absolutely flawless and better than any mech I own(and I have many). I choose infinite because the seamless modes and properly machined bottom engraving. Zero issues, and might I say they look great with matching stillares on top. Btw the infinites come with nice little microfiber cases as a nice bonus
8azy9ebu.jpg
sujydumu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trioxin

Member For 4 Years
This link is legit. I bought KFL+ from this site. Its Artemus the person who makes kayfun black editions.
I just got my black 4Nine from Custom Mod Creations. Be warned. Its the cheap version (same as the $17.13 one of fasttech) with the tiny magnets and no brass or copper surrounds. Its also incredibly light compared to my infinite versions and threading is really rough as well. I'm really not sure its even stainless steel. I hate to call CMC out in the forum and on Mod Envy, but he's gotten a really good reputation from the Kayfun and people expect more from him then this.

iLLwiLL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just got the 15 dollar copper one from fasttech today and im pretty impressed with it. The tubes arent totally seamless, but its an awesome mod in every other aspect.

shooter03

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have two from infinite and I seriously cannot see how a authentic could be any better than these. Threads are perfect and smooth. The buttons take about a day or so of use to get them to settle in perfectly. They are a little crunchy to begin with but both mine are super smooth now. Can't fault these little rippers in anyway at all. The fact that in 18650 mode they are so small is the winner for me too.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just got my black 4Nine from Custom Mod Creations. Be warned. Its the cheap version (same as the $17.13 one of fasttech) with the tiny magnets and no brass or copper surrounds. Its also incredibly light compared to my infinite versions and threading is really rough as well. I'm really not sure its even stainless steel. I hate to call CMC out in the forum and on Mod Envy, but he's gotten a really good reputation from the Kayfun and people expect more from him then this.

Yup. I have him switching my order because of this exact problem.. looks like I'm ordering one from somewhere else.. i want the copper one badly!

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am not familiar with the 4Nine, but I have had a few Infinite replicas* and they were top notch. Right up their with EHPro IMO.

*I am using the word replica instead of clone by personal choice

derichio02

Member For 4 Years
Wow. Good to know. I got a couple Kayfuns from the site and they were awesome. I guess I expected that same quality on all products from the site. Seems I was wrong

Trioxin

Member For 4 Years
The one to one clone on fasttech is identical to my infinate versions, and probably is. Solid and no seams. Steal at the 20 - 24 dollar range.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow. Good to know. I got a couple Kayfuns from the site and they were awesome. I guess I expected that same quality on all products from the site. Seems I was wrong

yea, his KF's are still the best around - I have another one coming along with some nano kits... but the 4nines must have been built incorrectly - which is not really his fault.. just annoying more than anything since I've been waiting like 2 weeks for it to ship..

I have him sending me a stingray instead.. I'll take it for now..

Trioxin

Member For 4 Years
yea, his KF's are still the best around - I have another one coming along with some nano kits... but the 4nines must have been built incorrectly - which is not really his fault.. just annoying more than anything since I've been waiting like 2 weeks for it to ship..

I have him sending me a stingray instead.. I'll take it for now..
It is his fault though that he hasn't emailed me back about the shoddy quality. A couple more day and I'm just going to send it back with a note.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It is his fault though that he hasn't emailed me back about the shoddy quality. A couple more day and I'm just going to send it back with a note.

And you sent the request through his website I assume? He always emails me back the same day.. even if its at like 11pm

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep, through his website. Its been three days now without a reply.

Thats weird man.. I would send him another and mention that.. When i posted 'Refund Request' in the subject line he got back to me the quickest.. maybe give that shot?

It sucks, because ive been ordering from him since ebay and never had a problem up until these 4nines.. its aggravating for sure. Hope you get it resolved!

GrayMatter

Member For 4 Years

I assumed the same thing. I ordered a couple of his combos 4nine with matching Kayfun because of the great reviews of his Kayfuns. The Kayfuns are great but the 4nines are unusable. I will post more after he responds to my email regarding the issues with it.

GrayMatter

Member For 4 Years
So far my experience with his customer service has been great. He responded quickly to my complaints with his current version of the 4nine. While he did not address all of my concerns at this time, he says that he is getting a new version 2 of the top cap to resolve the issues regarding being able to use his Kayfuns with them.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have an authentic 4nine and recently checked out the infinite version hoping that the tubes might be interchangeable, but unfortunately, the threading was different. Still, the infinite version is very well made, quite impressed. The only 2 noticeable differences I could spot was with the button, the tarsius logo on the authentic one feels much smoother/rounded, and the tube threading on the authentic is even smoother than the infinite. However, that could change after its broken in though.

Bottom line, you just cant go wrong with the infinite version, if I didn't own the authentic I would have purchased the infinite version, and be just as happy as I am now. ;)

derichio02

Member For 4 Years
Damn I have the authentic SS version. Might have to pick up a clone for the days at the park. Thanks KK

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the SS version too #1149, Thinking of grabbing the brass and copper one by infinite, just love the way these mods look, feel and function.

GrayMatter

Member For 4 Years
dunaqu5y.jpg

Yep. Threads different. Authentic on the bottom. Don't know who the manufacturer of my replica is but it is made well. Invisible seams between the two extension pieces and a slight seam between the body.

Delivered by carrier pigeon.

GrayMatter

Member For 4 Years
Damn I have the authentic SS version. Might have to pick up a clone for the days at the park. Thanks KK

Make sure you get one of the better replicas. I ordered a couple that turned out to be 21.4mm instead of 22mm. Looks really odd with a 22mm RDA on it.

Delivered by carrier pigeon.

I just made an account to talk about CMC. I just got my 4nine a few days ago. Nice little device.

I put it on an ohm tester and it shorted out. It ruined the magnet that goes on to the battery. I thought I was SOL but I emailed CMC and they got back to me within a few hours and they are sending me a replacment magnet.

My 4nine seems like a quality built device. The threads are smooth and I couldn't even tell it wasn't a single tube. I didn't get to use it long before the magnet died but am eager to vape on it.

Artemus

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
I have just found this thread and wish that somebody had emailed me this link earlier.

Some of the 4nines V1's had short threading on the top caps and the magnets were too small.

I replaced the top caps and magnets for customers for free.

Since then we at third revision V3 4nine.

This one comes with: two new styles of magnets, thinner top cap, seamless connections on the tube.

The V3's are in stock and will be on sale starting tomorrow September 12th for $19.99.

http://www.custommodcreation.com/shop/4nine

Vape on!

DSC00334.JPG DSC00335.JPG

VU Sponsors