Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

I know that you cluster! :)
I meant what the hell is wrong with this actual site? I can't scroll down pages without it stopping. Its locking up my computer kind of.
Ahhh OK lol, I've been hearing talk of it fouling up it haven't been on here all to much so I don't know what all is going on

sent from the back of Otto's bus
its Joes webmasters fine work,,,,they are a lot that one company he endorses,,,

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi heather how or u feeling

honestly not that great today. I am trying to make it to an appointment Tuesday but have questioned whether I should go to the ER or not. It sucks. I am so sick of being sick and want my life back...sorry rant over.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
honestly not that great today. I am trying to make it to an appointment Tuesday but have questioned whether I should go to the ER or not. It sucks. I am so sick of being sick and want my life back...sorry rant over.
Sorry to hear ur not doing good today

L

Lighty269

Girl, you need to maybe relax a little, sometimes the stress itself can keep you sick.

Just my 2 cents for what it's worth, I hope you start feeling better quickly!

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Girl, you need to maybe relax a little, sometimes the stress itself can keep you sick.

Just my 2 cents for what it's worth, I hope you start feeling better quickly!
I think you are probably right. I am trying. Some days I succeed some days I don't :(:eek::oops::(

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey 5.1 RDA gurus. I've got an urge for a new RDA. So, do I want a Velocity clone or a Mutation X v4?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks Otto. I've seen many good reviews on both of them. It looks like air flow adjustment on the Velocity should suit anyone so I might try it first, but might just get both.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Otto. I've seen many good reviews on both of them. It looks like air flow adjustment on the Velocity should suit anyone so I might try it first, but might just get both.

Not a problem, I really like the airflow with the mutation xv4 it has the bellcap airflow as always but they added the under coil flow and include silicone caps that go behind the bellcap to block those off if u like and has a cap extension for those super low ohm builds to cool the cape off some

T

Taver13

me and my buddy, have been breaking our balls restoring this boat i got for him for the last 2 weeks. last few days have been killer. we should be done today and have it in the water, going fishing tomorrow. the women are starting to get mad at us cause thats all we been doing. they dont realize that boats and fishing are our only "downtime" away from the chaos

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the kid snuck in bed with us last night, and wanted to get up and go downstairs early. ugh i just want one day to sleep. mom always gets to sleep.....
Oh yeah I remember those days... Felt like I would never sleep more than 3-4 hours at a time, and that was just exhaustion....it does happen though lol

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
me and my buddy, have been breaking our balls restoring this boat i got for him for the last 2 weeks. last few days have been killer. we should be done today and have it in the water, going fishing tomorrow. the women are starting to get mad at us cause thats all we been doing. they dont realize that boats and fishing are our only "downtime" away from the chaos
Yeah we usually don't get that, but we have our relaxation and kinda forget you need yours lmbo... I'm glad you will get to have something fun to do!!!

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
damn, thats awful moma. im sorry to hear that, must be tough to deal with
No really I just stay away from water lmbo... Always said if I go off a bridge , don't worry I'll have a heart attack before I hit the water... Lmbo

VU Sponsors