Rhyming is hard, I'm Batman

Sent from the Batcave

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Has anyone seen this yet and/or have thoughts on it? http://www.steamcrave.com/products_xq.asp?id=53
Just a glance at it I'd have to say it looks to be kinda restrictive airflow other tanks with similar setup tend to be to restricted but its hard to tell with out seeing it ... And I really don't see anything that makes it stand out just looks like another different sub tank

I'd say if it Intrigue's you try it out and let us know first hand experience

Sent from my LabRatory

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why do people think describing a sound to a mechanic helps fix the problem without letting us looking at it

Customer asked me "what does it mean when my truck goes " clack clack clack clack" and when I rev up it goes " pfffffffffffffffffft" any idea???"

Really o.o"

I asked him to look at it and he tells me ahh nah man I just want some ideas on what to look at

So after insisting in hearing it he showed me and he had a branch caught in his fan making the sound of a baseball card in bicycle wheel sound I could barely hold in my laughter thinking of the sound he described

Sent from my LabRatory
The pure joy of being a mechanic

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
finaly finished my buddies boat and got it in the water. while bringing it over to his house this is what i saw.
View attachment 25908
its things like this that make all the hard work, frustration, and aggravation of putting a boat together worth it. simply a beautiful site
Now's that's a picture perfect sunset brother, good job finishing her up

sent from the back of Otto's bus

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hot! So hot I could cook things in my shorts. A little crotch pot cooking.

VU Sponsors