Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well it has been pretty dead in here lately, I'll have to start dusting the corners if it doesn't pick up lmbo... Did I mention I hate dusting...what flavor are you vaping today?

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well it has been pretty dead in here lately, I'll have to start dusting the corners if it doesn't pick up lmbo... Did I mention I hate dusting...what flavor are you vaping today?

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
well my corner will stay dusty cuz I'm not moving from ituploadfromtaptalk1438565014630.jpg

sent from the back of Otto's bus

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya I think I'm finally scaring everyone off lol jk

Awww man that sucks which mods?

I have the Hana V4S and the Hana V4 mini. They both won't charge. Its like it's not making a connection. If you hold the cord just right it with light up but then it loses the connection.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the Hana V4S and the Hana V4 mini. They both won't charge. Its like it's not making a connection. If you hold the cord just right it with light up but then it loses the connection.
Sounds like a charge port or charge cable pin broke I'd try a different cable if u have 1 that's more likely to break out of the 2

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am not even very many pages behind...you guys really let this thread go to shit on the weekend lol Can't possibly be my fault :D:D
Nah just been real busy as I think others have been to things starting to calm down so it will probably pick up here soon

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am not going to say....."you have to be very careful where you pull your undies downor it gets twisted on you :)

Can't say I know what you mean but I'm sure someone appreciate the words of wisdom

Sent from my LabRatory

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most phone/micro USB cord will be sufficient enough to test with

Sent from my LabRatory

Yes, I have like 3 plugged in down stairs and 2 of them were bad, was dumb because some it would charge and other no, "anyhow, pitched them and just added new one's

VU Sponsors