Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ae62e78183b87589ac823eb696274a7e.jpg

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

i just got dirtier than i would working on a car working on this pile of shit boat. i was embarased to even work o it but hey, just cause the boat is a giant steaming turd does not mean that the owners money is not green

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i just got dirtier than i would working on a car working on this pile of shit boat. i was embarased to even work o it but hey, just cause the boat is a giant steaming turd does not mean that the owners money is not green
What kind of boat?

sent from the back of Otto's bus

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya I almost want to throw my snow wolf away now knowing he has 1 but then I realize he's just a poser in the wolf pack being fed to us alpha wolves

If you had considered doing so I woulda loved to have it, as of selling my old vamo v3 and a Istick I had last week I'm officially strictly mech....with 2 batteries for either tubes or reo and a married set for my dual 18650 box

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you had considered doing so I woulda loved to have it, as of selling my old vamo v3 and a Istick I had last week I'm officially strictly mech....with 2 batteries for either tubes or reo and a married set for my dual 18650 box
Ya I love the snow wolf they have the limited edition that u can manually lock resistance like the ipv3 li and it's gun metal grey

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So ready for school to start already so they stop running me everywhere.... Got a huge ---List of Sh*t I Didn't get to this Summer.... Start on that next week.....

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
I hear ya on that lol though for me it's been more of making the 80 mile round trip to grab my daughter from her moms...first time was cuz her mom was "sick" and I got her from that Monday till the following Tuesday then yesterday cuz her moms being thrown out of her grandparents house again and says she needs to find a place to live....again seems to happen every 6 months

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank God no I would be bald at 29 lol 3 and 5 my 5 yr old didn't get accepted into head start last year so shes starting out in kindergarten

3 and 5 are enough for grey hair thought... That's a handful. Are they going to public school?

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw somewhere earlier the snowwolf for like $80 I can't remember where tho

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I downloaded so many barbiepics to my phone for a contest I have no idea where the new momabear signal is lmao

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yaim in the same boat shit sucks

That it does. Normally it wouldn't be as bad but brandies off on maternity leave and fmla isn't paying her shit plus works been screwing me on hours lately. But we'll survive.

Btw anybody have a good dragon fruit recipe( like plain dragon fruit)

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That it does. Normally it wouldn't be as bad but brandies off on maternity leave and fmla isn't paying her shit plus works been screwing me on hours lately. But we'll survive.

Btw anybody have a good dragon fruit recipe( like plain dragon fruit)
Ohhh shit man didn't know ur expecting congrats my work dropped me fro 40+ to 25 a week I should be starting a new job soon tho

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear ya on that lol though for me it's been more of making the 80 mile round trip to grab my daughter from her moms...first time was cuz her mom was "sick" and I got her from that Monday till the following Tuesday then yesterday cuz her moms being thrown out of her grandparents house again and says she needs to find a place to live....again seems to happen every 6 months
That just sucks, but I'm sure your daughter loves being with you...how old is she?

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ours are khaki, navy and white or navy tops. It's easier and harder at the same time

I bet, a few schools in my day where gonna try but my group and I made it very clear we wouldn't stand for it and just about everyone else followed lol I was bad

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She does but at the same time she has meltdowns bout missing her mom and wanting to spend time with her , says all her mom does is play on her phone and hang out with her new boyfriend :/ she just turned 7 in july
Awe that just breaks my heart. How can these Moms not see that their kids are more important than A**book...probably posting what a good mom she is...

VU Sponsors