Become a Patron!

5 senior vape reviews’ thoughts on Uwell Valyrian Subtank

elegomall

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Let’s take a look and see how these 5 senior vape review users on YouTube think on it.

As the newest released product from Uwell, Valyrian sub tank drew a great more attention with its stunning flavor and vapor production among suh ohm atomizer line on the market.

Or to say, Uwell Valyrian subtank might be highly commended as the best subtank vape in 2017 again, like its older brother – Uwell crown 3 does.

Let’s take a look and see how these 5 senior vape review users on YouTube think on it.

1. RipTrippers

f921acb7-2398-4773-9583-2990d624c66a.png

2 week using and still blow the SXXX coil head out of the water.

Onpoint flavor, way up there among the subtanks.

Phenomenal performance

Hope there will be a o-ring for the 510 drip tip for more stability

Love the solid click on the top filling door

Find no difference between 3 'valyrian pin'

Would like a bigger filling slots

2.Such my mod

6ae1a720-ed7b-43d0-b65d-2dde47e7bebc.png

Fantastic build quality and the bunch of different color options

Solid tank for him

Best flavor he ever had when it comes to sub ohm tank

Lots of airflow

Like the drip tip

Thick layer like Clieto tank may cause some leakage but not happens to him

No RBA section

Not much groundbreaking compare to Crown 3

3.IndoorSmoker

eda8012a-51cc-4040-be6f-7965a986b24a.png

Incredible flavor, crisp and clean, nothing but flavor

Smooth and super dense vapor

Like the insulated temperature control pin on the tip

Work nice even at 100-120wattages as a subtank

Huge ejuice slot, tons of organic cotton

Love the button on the front here to open the filling door

Beautiful match with Smok ProColor mod in purple

4.Heathen

Love the design on the push-and-pop filling door on top

Delrin to heatproof

Excellent build quality

Uwell always have really nice packaging that could be recycle

Matchy-matchy game with different color atties

Getting excellent flavor from Uwell's coil head no matter that comes with the tank package or spare

Little too much airflow

The pins seem to bring the same airflow

NO RTA section

If you are finding a best subtank, Uwell Valyrian subtank won't let you down:)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know if I'd call that lot "senior vapers".....every try and watch a video of Rip Tripper trying to build a genny....like a deer in the headlights.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Indoor smoker now has Jesus as a sidekick?
I had not watched him in quite a while....

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In my opinion what any reviews have to say has absolutely Zero Value with me as I have tanks reviewers say sucked and I am using one right now. What I hold as having value is a fellow vaper who actually owns one that they have used for an extended amount of time. No reviewer takes the time it actually takes to find the idiosyncrasies that a device might have or to use it correctly.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In my opinion what any reviews have to say has absolutely Zero Value with me as I have tanks reviewers say sucked and I am using one right now. What I hold as having value is a fellow vaper who actually owns one that they have used for an extended amount of time. No reviewer takes the time it actually takes to find the idiosyncrasies that a device might have or to use it correctly.
There's a few whose thoughts I want to hear,but that doesn't mean I trust their judgment unquestionaly....as for other vapers....the community at large is like any other group of American consumers...worse...we are very susceptible to fads and trends...I can't tell you how many attys I've heard people rave about just because they were the newest must have toy...and they winded up being nothing special.....I listen to experinced vapers who share similar tastes than I do.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There's a few whose thoughts I want to hear,but that doesn't mean I trust their judgment unquestionaly....as for other vapers....the community at large is like any other group of American consumers...worse...we are very susceptible to fads and trends...I can't tell you how many attys I've heard people rave about just because they were the newest must have toy...and they winded up being nothing special.....I listen to experinced vapers who share similar tastes than I do.

I have gotten to the point where a video review means squat and I rely on what my vaper friends have to say. I find most reviews although they might have some pertinent info are basically all BS. I had a problem trying to get my Melo III Mini apart before and after looking at videos and many with with some asshole talking about his camera problems I just went to an exploded view and saw what I needed to know. Maybe I am being cynical or just tired of the Bull Shit personal experience means more to me than a15 minute user experience they call review.

Last edited:

elegomall

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Agree, and I guess most of the popular vape reviewers would be using the products for about a week or so then make a review video for their own good.
Cause we only love to know the honest and real feedback on the vape gears right?

elegomall

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I don't know if I'd call that lot "senior vapers".....every try and watch a video of Rip Tripper trying to build a genny....like a deer in the headlights.
lol yapp, the expression on his face is kinda overblown.
But I like the time control of him, 10 mins to know very details on products I need there~~

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol yapp, the expression on his face is kinda overblown.
But I like the time control of him, 10 mins to know very details on products I need there~~
he's a cloud bro....as long as he stays in that venue he is annoying but fine....outside that line...he's useless.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was looking for a video recently how to change a coil. 5 video reviews or so before I found one that actually covered the coil. 10 minutes about the packaging and the box! Is it really relevant to anyone what is written on the back of the box? Gotten to the point now I do not even watch the review I just skip through it to a part I think might be what I am looking for. Noticing some reviews are plagiarizing the data they are posting.

elegomall

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I was looking for a video recently how to change a coil. 5 video reviews or so before I found one that actually covered the coil. 10 minutes about the packaging and the box! Is it really relevant to anyone what is written on the back of the box? Gotten to the point now I do not even watch the review I just skip through it to a part I think might be what I am looking for. Noticing some reviews are plagiarizing the data they are posting.
Hey Steve
Thank you for asking, I used this tank before, screw the base section, the coil head is a plug-and-play design, but you need to deal with the "sword'' inside the coil head, little bit messy for me.
Then you are good to good.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks but when I posted I wasn't looking for the info any longer because I had found it already and it is over 2 weeks since I posted.

elegomall

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks but when I posted I wasn't looking for the info any longer because I had found it already and it is over 2 weeks since I posted.
sorry for the late reply my friend.
today when we are shooting a short video on a brand new mod, I thought of your question and picked Valyrtian sub ohm tank into the project.
and we also changed the coil there, for you.
even if it is late, but please forgive me:(

elegomall

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
the video will be up in next morning.
and I will list the link here for you no matter if it is needed of not
sorry again sir:(

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
sorry for the late reply my friend.

Not a problem I was just mentioning how many videos I needed to go through before one of the reviewers showed the coil replecment or installation. Many spend 5 minutes on opening the box!

VU Sponsors