50% OFF ALL E JUICE - Black Friday Sale Starts Early This Year

lovevapory

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Black Friday comes early over at LoveVape+, starting on 11/16/16/!

While other vape suppliers are only discounting select items per day, we over at LoveVape+ know that not every vaper can be satisfied with such a “deal”. That is why all e juice products on our website will 50% off, with use of coupon code.

All you have to do to get your hands on this amazing deal is head over to the site and sign up with your e-mail. Once you have signed up, the coupon code will be sent to you directly via email.

This exclusive deal will be ending on 11/30/16 at 11:59 PM or until supplies last, so get it while you can, folks!

Below are a few of the ejuices on sale till 11/30/16:

Glazed Donuts by Loaded E Juice - $9.99

Glazed Donuts by Loaded E juice has that delicious, fresh hot out of the oven donut taste. It's topped with a sweet glaze and a dash of sweet cinnamon.

Strawberry - Juice Roll Upz - $7.99

Comes packing with a sweet strawberry fruit vapor. If you liked strawberry flavored fruit roll ups as a child, you'll definitely enjoy vaping Roll-upz Strawberry .

I Love Donuts E Juice - $12.99

I Love Donuts E-Liquid by Mad Hatter Juice is a deliciously fun taste of perfectly ripe, fresh blueberries mixed with sugary glazed cake donuts, delivering one of the most delicious all day vapes today. Incredible detail has been paid to the making of this spectacular e-liquid, starting from the careful balancing of ingredients to produce an enticing, sweet, rich, yet unbelievably smooth experience. No compromise has been made in the creation of I Love Donuts, with a careful recreation of the entire donut experience starting from the exterior packaging of a classic donut box to the bakery paper wrapped bottle. A refreshing change has come to the dessert flavor category, packing in an entirely new yet completely familiar flavor experience!

Sour Dream E Liquid - $7.99

A pure sour gummy flavor that reminds you why you love sour candy so much! Sour Dream offers an uncompromising and pure flavor that you will keep craving!

Pancake Man - Vape Breakfast Classics E Juice - $9.99

Enjoy buttery pancakes whenever you feel like it with Pancake man’s amazing replication of the classic pancake. Don’t forget to add a little strawberry whipped cream to top it all off!

Island - VTMN E Juice - $9.99

With is juicy and sweet citrus blast, Island is sure to make your taste buds sing to the vape gods! Experience all the tropical flavors you can handle without compromising the smooth hit that you have come to know from VTMN.

Peach Iced Tea - Snap Liquids - $7.99

You can't tell if your vaping or drinking this sweet peach tea flavor until you exhale that crazy cloud!

WTF - O.M.G. E Juice - $7.49

You’re sure to question yourself as you vape this exhilarating strawberry sour belt flavor, it almost seems as if there is a sour belt tucked at the bottom of the bottle!

Banana Milk - Moo E Liquid - $7.49

Banana Milk by Moo E Liquids is a creamy milk taste full with sliced bananas that are golden to perfection. The mild flavor of the exceptional creamy milk with bananas, will make you desiring more and more!

Baie Cream - Lost Fog E Juice - $7.49

Inspired by today's top hybrid fusion chefs. A custom mix spiked with the essence of sweet passion fruit, whipped honey cream and topped with sour berries that were exotic. Combined in a HIGH VG base to generate the softest, silkiest, smoothest clouds of pure vaping ecstasy. Prepare to lose yourself.

vapeBebe

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay, thanks! It works, but it's $11.48 for just two 30mls. That's the highest shipping cost I've seen. Is this correct?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Okay, thanks! It works, but it's $11.48 for just two 30mls. That's the highest shipping cost I've seen. Is this correct?
Not sure. I ordered 2 120ml of glazed donut for 30 total. It's not the 9.99 advertised here for sure lol but still happy with the price

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

lovevapory

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys, thanks for catching that shipping issue. It was a bug in our system. We had our developers fix it!

VU Sponsors