Become a Patron!

510 replacement

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've seen a few places recommended to buy 510 pins on these forums buy I've been unable to find via searching. I need some replacements and I'd prefer to get them from the US while I still can. Could anyone give me a name or two? Thanks.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What rda.. some 510 are specific

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you are referring to the 510 pin in the mod, varitube, fatdaddy vapes, and a few others sell complete 510s.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, my mistake for not being specific. It's the 510 connector. It seems the spring has worn out so I'd like to replace the spring and pin. The collar is unique in that it's notched on two sides. Are pins a standard size? I reached out to Smoant and they said to send them pics and they'll see what they can do. It'll probably be much faster to buy it from the USA.

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, my mistake for not being specific. It's the 510 connector. It seems the spring has worn out so I'd like to replace the spring and pin. The collar is unique in that it's notched on two sides. Are pins a standard size? I reached out to Smoant and they said to send them pics and they'll see what they can do. It'll probably be much faster to buy it from the USA.

That I'm not sure of. I'd be tempted to see if you can pull the 510 out of the mod, measure it, order the appropriate size (16mm, 22mm, etc). You can pull the new one apart and compare the pin sizes. If they are different, just notch the new one to fit with a dremel and solder away.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That I'm not sure of. I'd be tempted to see if you can pull the 510 out of the mod, measure it, order the appropriate size (16mm, 22mm, etc). You can pull the new one apart and compare the pin sizes. If they are different, just notch the new one to fit with a dremel and solder away.
That sounds like a good plan to me. Thanks.

VU Sponsors