• White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

paulask

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Many vaper confused to choose the Vaporesso Ceramic EUC Coils . From office web: https://www.vaporesso.com/euc-vape-coils, We find the best choice:
  1. VECO One Kit and VECO One Plus Kit select Ceramic EUC 0.3ohm.
  2. Drizzle kit Select Ceramic Mini EUC 1.3ohm.
  • Ceramic EUC Coil: Ceramic 0.3ohm SS316L (35-40W)
  • Ceramic EUC Coil: Ceramic 0.5ohm SS316L (25-35W)
  • Ceramic EUC Coil: Ceramic 0.6ohm SS316L (40-60W)
  • Ceramic EUC Coil: Ceramic 1.3ohm SS316L (9-13W)

Last edited:

Dropmyload

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like these coils in my Tobeco supertank and Mello II but they are hard to find....especially the one with the adapter

paulask

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Get 8% off on buy vaporesso target at VanguardSmoke.com.
Get 8% off on buy vaporesso Tarot at VanguardSmoke.com.
Get 8% off on buy vaporesso Veco at VanguardSmoke.com.
Coupon Code: SALES8

paulask

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Get 8% off on buy vaporesso switcher with NRG at VanguardSmoke.com.
Get 8% off on buy vaporesso revenger family at VanguardSmoke.com.
Get 8% off on buy vaporesso Swag at VanguardSmoke.com.

paulask

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Get 8% off on buy vaporesso target at VanguardSmoke.com.
Get 8% off on buy vaporesso Tarot at VanguardSmoke.com.
Get 8% off on buy vaporesso Veco at VanguardSmoke.com.

paulask

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
[h2]Vaporesso Nexus[/h2]
Here is the packaging for Vaporesso Nexus and inside the packaging you'll get this micro USB charging cable. you also get this user guide for Vaporesso Nexus. here is the nexus pod system built in 650mah built-in battery.

Nexus_kit_3.jpg

We have our charge port right here on the bottom. We have a a button here to shut the device down five clicks on and five clicks off. little glass indicator. To see your liquid and your mouthpiece.Vaporesso Nexus right they're gonna come in different colors. Now there's your mouthpiece.

it's gonna come with two coils.you're gonna have one coil that's gonna be a C cell coil which is a ceramic coil and the second coil is a regular cotton coil. they're both gonna be one ohm resistance.
Nexus_kit_4.jpg

Get inside there's a little opening on both sides that's where your air flow actually comes in. but that's where you could also grab it and open this up. take it apart now. looking inside here you have this piece. here this is your fill port. so you grab this pop it open and you would fill right there now.

get inside here and you unscrew just like that it started off then fully unscrew it right. here's an up-close look at the coil alright this one here is the C cell coil. 1 ohm and it's got its wattage range.
I'm just gonna put two drops right inside Vaporesso Nexus just to start it off then. I'm gonna grab this piece screw it down. it's like that then I'll take the mod and put this in now while doing well. this is make sure that the mod is off .

Nexus_kit_10.jpg

Don't fire this while there's no liquid in there even though I did put a couple of drops of liquid inside.
we're gonna tighten it down. we'll open up this plug. just hold it like that to the side capacity. on this is to ml's of e-liquid it fits and the opening is nice and big.

Hold the mouthpiece of Vaporesso Nexus in alright just place it down. you're gonna let it saturate after it saturates. you're gonna click the fire button five times. you'll see it light up and you are ready to vape. that was the nexus pod system by Vaporesso.

• Automatic TC
  • Easy to activate
  • Adjustable airflow control
  • Easy to take
Dislike:
  • Only eight colors to choose
  • Only 2ml Tank Capacity

Pre-order: From https://www.vanguardsmoke.com/vaporesso-nexus-kit.html
Buy Now . offer 8% off. Coupon code: SALES8

Last edited:

paulask

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The vaporesso Revenger Kit. it feels nice in my hand. especially when I'm holding it like this, there's no sharp edges. sleek,beautiful mod.

how the edges of vaporesso Revenger are rounded off. it feels nice in my hand. I like when the screen goes dark instead of just being dark. there's a little clock and you can change it to digital or you can completely get it off of there. it's kind of tinted here. when I turn it on, screen is gonna be really dim, but now it's big and bright, you see not only is there a fire button plus.

Revenger mod uses an omni board chips:
when the screen of vaporesso revenger mod times out it goes to this clock. however you can turn that off. Revenger mod uses an omni board chips and I love that chip. not only does it fire really fast, it's extremely customizable.

there's power curves, you can do temperature control nickel titanium stainless steel. there's also bypass mode and memory where you can set your TCR settings. with that omni board chipset inside of revenger mod.

how the vaporesso revenger kit will come packaged.
there's a little sticker tells you it's a five milliliter tank. on the back it tells you what's inside. along with a little picture and there's also specifications of revenger starter kits. there's the vaporesso revenger mod pink extra glass and a little spare parts bag. in this box is a really fancy pantsy looking USB cable for charging and firmware updates.

Inside of this black envelope has a 90-day warranty card and a warning card. you should definitely read before using the revenger kits. a couple of manuals in a bunch of different languages.

vaporesso Revenger tank instructions:
There's a spare glass tube extra seals for the revenger tank by vaporesso and even a 510 driptip adaptor. Here is the NRG tank holds five milliliters of liquid and it is actually on the bigger side. twenty six point five millimeters in diameter. this vaporesso tank has a top cell design similar to smok tank.

Just swivel it out and then pour your liquid into. at the top you can see there's a wide dollar and drip tip. If you look down and you can see there's a spit back guard, so this drip tip is removable. you don't want to use this you can use one of your own drip tips. because they do include that 510 adapter.

on the bottom there are two fairly big airflow slits. those are adjustable. On the stopper to get to the revenger vaporesso revenger coil or to replace the glass twist off the base. so the vaporesso glass does just pop off like so and then the coil just twists out of the base.

there's two vaporesso coils included one of them is inside of the vaporesso revenger tank. both of them are point one five ohms, except one can be made between 30 and 70 watts, and the other can be between 50 and 110.

Revenger mod has smart wattage recognition:
when you put an D on here. it'll set the wattage based on the resistance of the vaporesso coil. however if you don't like that you can turn it off. it's going to have reviews: some pros and some cons.

the revenger will come up with this protective stuff so this is a pretty big oh led screen plus and minus buttons. there's a mode button USB port. on the side is a fire button, at the top is a 5-10 spring-loaded connection. On the bottom battery ventilation to get to the batteries. Pops off like so the battery door is held on by magnets. this will hold - 18650 batteries which are not included.

Turn the lot on, click the fire button five times. however you can't adjust any of your vaporesso revenger settings. if I hold down the plus and minus button together. it'll flip the screen mode and fire at the same time.

On the screen you can see a battery life indicator. there's resistance voltage you'll see. what I'm typing displays wattage and there's also any timer. if I just keep holding revenger mod down, it will eventually timeout.

let's check out the different modes. just use the mode button. hold it down for about three seconds. So there's stainless steel, this is temperature control obviously if you keep going.

This is TCR Settings memory one to bypass. this turns it into a mechanical vaporesso mod. kind of basically and system set. that is for smart wattage recognition so in wattage mode. if I click the revenger mode button three times here, it says CCW click the mode button again and once.

it's on CCW. hold the mode button down and I can adjust for a custom power curve. so this gives you a nice little ramp up time. once you have one bar set click mode. It'll go to the next one. so you can adjust each and every one of these.

Once you're done. hold down the revenger mode button and the power curve will be set. you have the set and you don't want to use a custom power curve anymore. click the mode button three times. it'll bring you back here. click it again and then hold it down in temperature control. if I click the mode button three times I can do the same thing.

I have one more option PCR. so CCT this is the custom power curve again and teacr. hold down the revenger mode button here. you can adjust the PCR setting for stainless steel. in the vaporesso Revenger manual they do give you a range for each metal. if I click mode three times again I can adjust the TCR settings.

Revenger Mod setup:
click mode three times. first one that is wattage mode. VW is wattage mode. hold down mode here you can adjust for different vape strength. there's soft,normal and high. I'm just going to leave it on normal.

Click the mode button and then to go into these hold down the mode button. so this is temperature control. here you can adjust it.

vaporesso revenger how to set clock? you can have that clock that I showed. numbers instead of Roman numerals a little bit easier to read for some people. but I do like the clock. it's pretty.

I don't want that number 5 smart lauded recognition. you can leave it on or turn it off if you don't want it screen time out. so this is how long before the screen will go dark. and you can go from the be seconds all the way to like an hour. Default is 15 minutes, so you'll be seeing that clock for 15 minutes before Revenger mod shuts off.

Make sure when you turn it on. in the screen of vaporesso Revenger Kit it stays normal and not high, unless you want a vape it on high. first of all, I love the look of the vaporesso revenger mod. it's really sleek classy looking I like.

there is another option, a mode button which makes a little bit

easier to get around in. the Revenger Kit menu and you won't be accidentally firing your revenger coils. so pro for that the 510 connection. it's right in the middle.

it is perfect especially if you want to use bigger revenger tanks. you can fit them up to 28 millimeters in diameter, not Omni board chipset. the mod fires like incredibly fast. you can also adjust wattage and temperature control mode. You have to go all the way to system set, go into temperature control, change the Revenger Kit wattage in there.

you have to go into Revenger system settings. you can adjust TCR settings as well and the manual does have a range for each metal. so this does have smart wattage recognition. it'll set the wattage based on the resistance of the vaporesso revenger coil. however if you go to system set you can turn off smart wattage recognition.

Revenger tastes best:
I did have the airflow completely open. this is the one that can be vape between 50 and 110 watts. but it says it's best between 60 and 80. so smart wattage air conditioner was right. it did put it at 60 but let's see where it tastes best.

I'm going to bump this up to the full 80 watts. so far it's tasting best around like 65-70. I'm going to open up the air flow just a little bit more. leaving it about 75 percent open. performing just fine, I'm not getting any dry hits. I'm going to open up the airflow completely for this one. I can vape it at 110 watts. I'm not getting any dry hits at all. performing fine.

I do have my vape strength set at normal. I'm not going to vape 110 watts on high. it does like a pulse mode. so let me put it on high.

what I really don't like
About the vaporesso revenger tank is that drip tip problems. they do give you a 510 driptip vaporesso adapter. don't forget to put on the o-ring on there,otherwise it's going to be really loose. I'm going to switch it out right now. I am getting more flavor with the drip tip.

one more thing it is firmware upgradeable. so once that's available you just plug it into your computer. and do the update now a USB part if you want to use it for charging. vaporesso Revenger Kit does have balance charging so you could use it. I'm pretty satisfied with this revenger mod like everything else it's got its pros it's got some cons.

I really do like it, the vaporesso revenger tank doesn't leak at all and I have been using the absolute crap out of it. I have had this sense so that is pretty much. if you're interested in picking up one of these, you did find them on my vapor store.

References:
https://www.vanguardsmoke.com/blog/review-of-vaporesso-revenger-kit/

Buy vaporesso Revenger Kit today, offer 8% off. Coupon code: SALES8

Last edited:

paulask

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Today we're gonna check out a couple pen kits from VAPORESSO. These are stick battery and sub ohm tank kits. we have the vaporesso Cascade one and the vaporesso Cascade one plus. one of these is 1800 milliamp hours and the other one is 3000 milliamp hours, and also the tank on the + holds more liquid.

Look at your packaging unique isolation structure GT mesh coil triangular air flow. the air comes in from three sides. safety lock mechanism. also this does have two amp quick charging and the tank capacity on the smaller one. here is three-and-a-half ml's. They are also going to be offering a TBD compliant version that has two MLS of liquid.

Take the sleeve off open this up on this side. Here you are gonna have a coil head. we'll go through those in a sec a second coil head. Some directions here for the safety lock mechanism. and also the the battery and tank itself and then a charging cable micro USB.

Here is the Cascade one device all put together. it's the on the Cascade one. it is 22 millimeters about a hundred and twenty-one millimeters from the base of it All the way up to the drip tip. this is obviously the blue version. there's at the bottom looks like little hole for venting. it's just cascade one right there. like the finish on this charge port this yeah. this has the Omni mini board in it.

This vaporesso tank will come off as well. so you can use other devices on the battery here or you can use this tank on other devices. now this is the Cascade one mini or cascade one. it's a miniature version of the Cascade and it takes the GT coils on the Cascade, the original version. The bigger one that takes GTM coils. Now the GT coils are the the NRG coils, so if you have those coils that will fit in the vaporesso tank.

There's little arrow there and what that's telling you to do is to pull up on this. it's gonna sprit, it's spring-loaded so you pull up. You push out and that is how you fill. That's the safety lock mechanism you must pull up and then slide over when you push it back. this top cap is reverse threaded so you actually twist it this way to pull it off there.

There's a look at the fill mechanism to get to the coil head unscrew the base and also if you want to unscrew this further again. it's opposite okay reverse threaded and there you can get to the glass and clean it all out.
it's ceramic rated for 35 to 40 watts 0.3 ohms and this one has a smaller opening.

so the draw is gonna be a little bit tighter and then they have a new mesh coil like I've said in the past. In sub ohm tanks this one is 0.18 and that does have a bigger opening so you're gonna have a looser draw on this. we're gonna vape both of these coil heads when we go back up top. For this one we will install the C cell and I'm gonna use some of this prohibition liquid the 18th amendment.

I would always recommend filling it once your liquid gets past that point. but at the same time you do have a little more space in there. that liquids going to be able to hold so you can't see exactly when you're completely out of liquid. so let's go ahead and pull up push over fill it up.

Turn this battery on five clicks now that light right there. it's blue right now that means it's 30 to 70% power. it'll glow white if it's above 70% and if it's below 30% it'll glow red. Very simple design. This does have low voltage protection, source short-circuit protection, overcharge protection. This one holds 5 MLS I'm going to install a mesh coil in this one.

let's go ahead and fill vaporesso Cascade one plus close that up now this is a 24 millimeter tank. and the battery itself is also 24 millimeters and the length on Cascade one plus is about 140 millimeters so as you can see two different sizes there this one's definitely smaller more pocketable. it's not as thick of a diameter, but this one has 3000 milliamp hours of battery, also a tank that holds 5 ml of liquid.

here's a look at the bigger one Cascade one plus in my hand. I think that, these is an upgrade as far as build quality to a lot of the good amount of the other stick batteries out there.

here is the vaporesso Cascade one plus. this one has the Ccell coil in it. point three ohms ceramic air flows wide open. These batteries are fully charged now. by the way let's go ahead and vape it. And now here is the mesh coil in this one again. Fully charged battery, air flow wide open and these ones are a point one eight.

lots lots more airflow with the mesh coil here. They all have a bigger diameter hole in there to fit more mesh in there. they're a great upgrade for any tank system. So even if you're not gonna buy one of these two I would definitely consider trying out the mesh coil like I said.

This tank it's basically a cascade mini style tank. it fits better with a width of 510 driptip. you can't see your liquid once it passes that line. they usually match tanks like that up with stick batteries.

so that's one bummer if you are already a cascade user. the bigger called GTM coils won't fit in this but the smaller GT coils will.

they're pre-orders they're going for around the forty dollar range. so you know all-in-all I can't fault it too much it's a nice little kit and it's made really really well.

References:
Review of Vaporesso Cascade One and One Plus from the original on April 18, 2018.

CASCADE_ONE_Kit.jpg

1 × CASCADE ONE 1800mAh Battery
1 x CASCADE Mini Tank(2/3.5ml)
1 × GT Mesh Coil (0.18Ω)
1 × GT CCELL2 Coil (0.3Ω)
1 × USB Charging Cable
1 × User Guide
Buy VAPORESSO Cascade One
CASCADE_ONE_PLUS_Kit.jpg

1 × CASCADE ONE PLUS 3000mAh Battery
1 x CASCADE Baby Tank(5ml)
1 × GT Mesh Coil (0.18Ω)
1 × USB Charging Cable
1 × User Guide
Buy VAPORESSO Cascade One Plus

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
650 Million Power? I would have asked about the cost but what the hell does that mean?

paulask

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Switcher with NRG by Vaporesso, Transformer Kit by Vaporesso, a really multi-purpose device for vape with fun, brings the interaction into vaping with its all-metal case fully replaceable, creating different looks that you like.A variety of colors and authentic precision covers maps your taste. The Optional lighting version(Transformer LE) will make your vaping shining and fun!

The masculine 510 interface holds the NRG Tank secure and presents the power while the leather hand grip brings outstanding feel!
Most up-to-date chipset OMNI Board 2.6, features the simplest operation with the newest addition of graphical virtual keys , NUnlockh button , puff number statistics and high power protection function for small power atomizer.

Equipped with NRG Tank, featuring innovative OT Cores that comes in traditional and significant CCELL Coil. Form yourown Kit!

switcher_with_nrg_01s.jpg

Dimensions:
89mm x 53mm x 31mm

In the box:
  • 1 x Vaporesso Switcher 220W Mod (Standard Version)
  • 1 x NRG Sub-Ohm Tank
  • 1 x 0.15ohm GT 4 Coil Head
  • 1 x 0.15ohm GT 8 Coil Head (Pre-installed)
  • 1 x Replacement Glass Tube
  • 1 x Micro USB Cable
  • 1 x User Manual
Reference:
https://www.vanguardsmoke.com/vaporesso-switcher-kit.html

Last edited:

paulask

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Buy 'Vaporesso Armour Pro'. And get new Price, Coupon and Reviews for Vaporesso Armour Pro. The beautifully simplistic single battery. design incorporating a 0.96” color screen to the fire button with the ability to adapt to different battery types (21700/20700/18650). 0.002s firing speed brings you the most rapid and even heating and the purest rich flavor from the first puff to the last!

Matched with the ingenious Cascade Baby Sub-Ohm Tank and the GT Meshed Coil, its destined to satisfy. The upgraded Omni Board 4.0 integrates Insta-Fire and multiple protections. 2A quick charge can halve your charging time.

Vaporesso Armour Pro, the perfect mix for simple vaping life.

Reference:
https://www.vanguardsmoke.com/vaporesso-armour-pro.html

Armor-Pro-kit-1.jpg

Armor-Pro-kit-4.jpg

Armor-Pro-kit-15.jpg

paulask

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Vaporesso Polar Kit is the perfect match of brains and looks, packing in a beautiful 2 inch color display, an elegant prismatic appearance along with the featured Cascade Baby SE Sub-Ohm Tank.
0.001s Firing Speed brings you the most rapid and safe heating and the purest rich flavor from the first puff to the last!
The upgraded OMNI Board 4.0 integrates Insta-Fire, Super Player Mode and multiple protections. 2.5A quick charge can halve your charging time.
Vaporesso Polar Kit is optimized for users looking for some serious power output with minimal fire delay. Experience instant vaping with Polar!

Buy From Vaporesso official Store Online:
https://www.vanguardsmoke.com/vaporesso-polar-kit.html

polar_1.jpg

polar_3.jpg

polar_9.jpg

paulask

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Vaporesso Orca Solo is a compact All-in-One Pen-Style starter kit with elegant styling. The unique CCELL coil is optimized for high nicotine satisfaction. Flash Heat System brings purer and smoother flavor by rapid and even heating. The Orca Solo is perfect for starters and Mouth-to-Lung enthusiasts.

• Metal Sleeve along with Top Fill System, not only brings great convenience, but also protect your device.
• Built-in 800 mAh battery and 1A quick charging, the Orca Solo is always ready for use.

https://www.vanguardsmoke.com/vaporesso-orca-solo-kit.html

Orca-Solo-2.jpg

Orca-Solo-3.jpg

Orca-Solo-4.jpg

paulask

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The Vaporesso SWAG Mod itself is actually pretty good and comfortable to fit your pocket. Four colors are available. It actually says that the weight is only 99 grams and Dimensions is75mm X 48mm X 25mm. SWAG doesn't include a 18650 battery. The SWAG tank is the NRG SE tank and it really performs well (Up to 80W). it's gonna be perfect for an beginning user or even a novice to advanced user. if you're looking for vape kit in the pocket, you're really gonna get the Vaporesso SWAG.

swag-kit-1.jpg

swag-kit-2.jpg

paulask

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Vaporesso Polar Kit is the perfect match of brains and looks, packing in a beautiful 2 inch color display, an elegant prismatic appearance along with the featured Cascade Baby SE Sub-Ohm Tank.

0.001s Firing Speed brings you the most rapid and safe heating and the purest rich flavor from the first puff to the last!

The upgraded OMNI Board 4.0 integrates Insta-Fire, Super Player Mode and multiple protections. 2.5A quick charge can halve your charging time.

Vaporesso Polar Kit is optimized for users looking for some serious power output with minimal fire delay. Experience instant vaping with Polar!

Specs:
Size: 45*28*144mm
Tank Capacity: 6.5ml/2ml
Display: 2inch TFT Color Screen
Batteries: 2 x 18650(Not Included)
Power Range: 5-220W
Resistance Range: 0.03-5ohm

In the Box:
1 x Polar Mod
1 x Cascade Baby SE Tank
1 x GT 8 Coil 0.15ohm-Pre-installed
1 x GT Mesh Coil
1 x Replacement Glass Tube
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x User Guide
1 x Warranty Card

Buy from: https://www.vanguardsmoke.com/vaporesso-polar-kit.html
polar_1.jpg

polar_6.jpg

paulask

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
What we reviews for everyone today is Vaporesso Polar. which is now called Polar by the manufacturer.
Packing in 2 inch color screen, 0.001s Firing Speed And with the featured Cascade Baby SE Sub-Ohm Tank.

Vaporesso Polar Packaging:

Vaporesso_Polar-1.jpg

Vaporesso_Polar-2.jpg

The Polar packaging follows the previous style of Vaporesso.
Use a relatively rough kraft paper material.
Drawer box style.
Besides to the name and color, the box visually preview the logo and the description of the product.

Vaporesso Polar Accessories:

Vaporesso_Polar-3.jpg

Vaporesso_Polar-4.jpg

From another point of view. Adding detailed descriptions and rich accessories may improve the Experience of the product.

Flip the box, There are some:

1. 1 × Polar Mod (without 2 x 18650 batteries)
  2. 1 × CASCADE Baby SE Tank (6.5ml/2ml)
  3. 1 × GT Meshed Coil (0.18Ω) - Pre-installed
  4. 1 × GT 8 Coil (0.15Ω)
  5. 1 × Replacement glass tube
  6. 1 × USB Charging Cable
  7. 1 × User Guide
  8. 1 × Warranty Card

Vaporesso Polar Tank:

Vaporesso_Polar-6.jpg

The Polar is along with the Cascade Baby SE Sub-Ohm Tank.
As a whole is a slender design with a linear feel,
with Capacity: 6.5ml/2ml .

Vaporesso_Polar-17.jpg

Vaporesso_Polar-9.jpg

The Cascade tank uses three air flow slots to produce a smoother denser cloud.
There is a huge difference from many similar Sub-Ohm Tank .
From the appearance of its work is still outstanding.
The bottom of the atomizer is plated with the product name and number LOGO.

Vaporesso Tank Structure:

Vaporesso_Polar-10.jpg

Vaporesso_Polar-7.jpg

The atomizer can be roughly divided into six parts. Revolutionary isolation structure and triangular air flow can reduces dry hit potential and extends coil life.
  1. drip tip,
  2. Top lid
  3. Glass tube
  4. Isolation component
  5. Coil
  6. bottom base.

Polar Top fill system:

Vaporesso_Polar-16.jpg

Vaporesso_Polar-8.jpg

1. Lift up the Top Lid
  2. Unscrew the Lid and fill the e-liquid.
  3. Locks down automatically after twisting back

Vaporesso Polar GT meshed Coil:

Vaporesso_Polar-15.jpg

Vaporesso_Polar-13.jpg

The GT Meshed coils will heat up evenly compared to regular coils.

With its unique triangular air flow structure. the GT Meshed can enlarge the heating area and the use of meshed offers great flavor.

1. Pre-installed 0.18ΩCoil
  2. 0.15Ω GT 8 Coil in the box.

Vaporesso Polar Mod:

Vaporesso_Polar-24.jpg

Vaporesso_Polar-20.jpg

Vaporesso_Polar-21.jpg

Vaporesso_Polar-23.jpg

1. 2 inch color screen
  2. 0.001s Firing Speed
  3. OMNI Board 4.0
  4. 2.5A quick charge

Conclusion:
The Polar produced by Vaporesso team is not only unique in design, but also is breakthrough in OMNI Board and Mod.
Personally feel that the difficulty is low, it is suitable for players to operate and control.

Come from:https://www.vanguardsmoke.com/blog/vaporesso-polar-review/

paulask

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
This is one of the latest Vaporesso products. The Cascade One suit has two versions: Vaporesso Cascade One and One Plus.
The bottom of the Cascade is mirrored and printed with a unique product number.
It is a convenient and fast vape pen kit. The tank reduces DIY's steps for users. ceramic core allow users to have more experience with smoke oil.
3000mAh built-in battery is fully available during the day, 2A fast charging. Friends who like vaping can consider this Cascade One .
Like:
Vaporesso Cascade One

Vaporesso Cascade One Plus

Vaporesso_Cascade_One-2_1.jpg

Vaporesso_Cascade_One-3_1.jpg

For different user needs.
The packaging of Vaporesso Cascade One adopts the more popular multi-packs.
The outer is with a picture of the product and product name and LOGO.
The details of the tank on the back. An description of the product.
The color of the Cascade are: Silver Rainbow Blue Black Purple Gold.
Six colors availabl for Vaporesso Cascade One kit.
Vaporesso_Cascade_One-4_1.jpg

The internal packaging adopts a "book-type" double-layer design.
This style appears to be a more commercial.
The left side is accessories.
On the right is the Cascade One Plus Kit.
Vaporesso_Cascade_One-5_1.jpg

In the box are:
1 × CASCADE ONE (PLUS) Battery
1 × CASCADE Baby Tank(5ml)
1 × GT Mesh Coil (0.18Ω)
1 × USB Charging Cable
1 × User Guide

Surface of Vaporesso Cascade One and One Plus:

Vaporesso_Cascade_One-6_1.jpg

Because it is a 24MM diameter product.
The Cascade One Plus is slightly larger in your hand. Feels like mechanical vape kit.
Tank is of a variety of color,
Coil is not pre-installed inside the atomizer.
Users need to personally do after getting the product.

Vaporesso Cascade baby tank ( Atomizer) :

Vaporesso_Cascade_One-8.jpg

Cascade Baby atomizer has a diameter of 24.5mm.
Larger size.
The atomizer is divided into 7 components.
Drip-tip, top-lid, glass tube, lsolation component, GTM coil, bottom base and heating insulation layer.
5ML glass warehouse capacity can extend the tank life cycle.
Vaporesso_Cascade_One-9.jpg

Drip-tip adopts PEI ladder design.
Internal simplified design for Vaporesso Cascade One.
The top cover is relatively thin and light, as opposed to ordinary products.
The "clockwise" rotation design adds a bit of "novelty."

Vaporesso_Cascade_One-11.jpg

Vaporesso_Cascade_One-12.jpg

Vaporesso_Cascade_One-13.jpg

Vaporesso_Cascade_One-16.jpg

Vaporesso Cascade One style.
The design is very thick and has a strong appearance.
Absorb more airflow and produce more smoke.
Unique triangular airflow, straight-through intake,
The Slide-n-Fill design makes refill easier than ever.
Vaporesso_Cascade_One-17.jpg

Vaporesso_Cascade_One-18.jpg

The core coil Vaporesso Cascade tank is divided into two versions:
“ceramic cores” and
"cotton core."
The 0.3Ω ceramic core is already sufficient for the amount of smoke and the sense of taste.
The 0.18 Ω ohm mesh core is suitable for users who love big smoke.
Vaporesso_Cascade_One-19.jpg

Cascade One Plus uses 3000mAh built-in battery.
It can use 2A fast charge mode,
while increasing the length of use.
Vaporesso_Cascade_One-21.jpg

Buttons of Vaporesso Cascade One use PEI material,
More than 70% display green, 30-70% show blue,
Less than 30% shows red.
Vaporesso_Cascade_One-22.jpg

Due to the 2A fast charging module,
The Cascade One will be fully charged in 1 hour;
The Cascade One Plus requires 1.5 hours of full charge.
Vaporesso_Cascade_One-23.jpg

Conclusion
The bottom of the Cascade is mirrored and printed with a unique product number.
It is a convenient and fast vape pen kit.
The tank reduces DIY's steps for users.
ceramic core allow users to have more experience with smoke oil.
3000mAh built-in battery is fully available during the day,
2A fast charging
Friends who like vaping can consider this Cascade One

Thanks to: https://www.vanguardsmoke.com/blog/vaporesso-cascade-reviews/

paulask

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Vaporesso Zero

Zero is the new pacemaker for all refillable POD Systems. It comes with a new innovative filling system- Press to Fill (PTFTM) which allows easy filling and improved leak prevention. Unique CCELL coil is optimized for high nicotine satisfaction.

The Omni Board Mini integrates auto temperature control and multiple protections, The massive 650mAh battery is built in and comes with a quick charging system. All of these are the perfect mix to give you an easy vaping life.

IN THE BOX

1 × Zero Mod 650mAh
1 × 2ml PTCG Pod(1.0Ω)
1 × E-juice Filling Bottle(10ml)
1 × USB Charging Cable
1 × User Guide
1 × Warranty Card

zero_3.jpg

zero_10.jpg

paulask

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Today we're gonna check out a pod system from a new company called renova. The Renova zero is a vape pod featuring the omni board mini and ccell coil, with Refilled system and quick charging.
The small vape POD came out a lot this year. The reason why I focused on renova zero at first was mainlybecause of three reasons. Let's start from these three points.
Renova zero pod system was launched in early July. 9 colors will be available and the estimated retail price is $30.

Buy from https://www.vanguardsmoke.com/zero-kit.html
NOW Use 10%-20% off discount.

CREATE NEW CUSTOMER ACCOUNT

27.jpg

Packaging of Renova zero
Here is the packaging inside. Threre are the zero device. Underneath there have a warranty card and a charging cable.
  1. 1 ZERO System
  2. 1 PCTG Refillable Pod
  3. 1 10mL E-Juice Filling Bottle
  4. 1 USB Charging Cable
  5. 1 Warranty Card
  6. 1 Instructional Manual
28.jpg

650 mAh
Why is the power set so low that it should not be a technical limitation? Is it cost consideration? In short, the capacity of 600 mA or more should meet the needs of travel.
45.jpg

PTF SYSTEM
Also called Pressure to fill. It is really convenient when vaping. PTF system. It makes filling much easier and prevents leakage more efficiently. Another point of the official website is to prevent children from accidentally touching.

35.jpg

OMNI Board mini
It can regulate temperature control. Operation function:
  1. tap 5 times to switch machine,
  2. 3 times change mode,
  3. long tap to display the current mode.
The color display two types. When pumping and charging, it indicates the amount of electricity. The colors are green, blue and red when Long pressing indicates mode.

29.jpg

12.5/10.5/9 watts
Corresponding to green/blue/red. After selection, it is 3 times to indicate success.
Ceramic core / CCELL
The application of ceramic cores on vape pod is not the first. It is a development trend. After all, the pod is quite expensive, and the life of the ceramic core is longer. CCell has a smaller graininess and is more "soft" when vaping.
Materials
The materials used by Zero pod are more sophisticated. such as the USB cable in the box. The material of the zero is zinc alloy and PCTG, and the metal on both sides helps to dissipate heat.
PCTG of Pod mouthpiece, an EU-approved friendly material, is food grade and recyclable. and you can choose a white Renova zero with confidence.
43.jpg

34.jpg

Vaporesso has launched similar products, such as Nexus. But now Renova is a new brand launched, its concept is clearer and more specific. I hope that Renova, the new brand, will have a good performance in the electronic market.

Last edited:

paulask

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Based on our testing, one of the best refillable vape pod system is the Microcosm LiGHT. Thanks for its good looking and cheaper price. Below is our review showing the Pros and Cons of LiGHT vape pods.

Things to consider for beginners choose a vape pod:

• Beautiful looking.
  • Easy to take. (Perfect fits your palm)
  • Easy to Use. (No Button)
  • No leaking problem
3Color_grande.jpg

Overview
LiGHT is the best AIO vape pod kit released by MICROCOSM. And designed by the Japanese well-known designer Masayuki Kurokawa. Comes with five colors. This ultra portable vape kit is super convenient for your vaping on the go, and the elegant design is specially customized lady preference. LiGTH attracts customers’ affection by its unique gorgeous looking. Perfect draw similar to Uwell Carliburn, fantastic flavor no less than Renova Zero, and undetectable throat pain. Above is the basic information what you may be interested in.

SPECIFICATIONS_grande.jpg

Highlight

The MICROCOSM LiGHT is a new Looking design accessing to the market as a pod kit. On the front. You can directly see that its first highlight is the more standard Oval design. Which I have never seen from any pod kits or vaping devices like this. Renova Zero is also in Oval Shape, but they are different. LiGHT just makes a new and nice design model without copying other popular vape devices. I would say that MICROCOSM-the brand team of LiGHT, and LiGHT itself comes to us with their own thought.

Magnetic design makes the connection quick and tightly yet pulling out easily. Vibration and white LED notice your device be ready to vape. Just like what mentioned in LiGHT official website, corresponding buzzing and twinkle reminder give you a brand new and special experience to light up your vaping device, which is a really helpful feature to recognize your device connected well or not right away. you don't have to vape it to find out that there was a connection problem.

Draw activated firing with a gentle breath convenient all vapers to vape, you can avoid the confusion how many times you need to click the button to activate you device. due to there are many of other button operation pod kits you have.

LiGHT itself adapts to refillable pods, any flavors can be chosen according to your preference, and 1.7ml e-liquid capacity easily get your moderate vaping through all day. It is one of the most affordable vape pods in the market. PCTG pod material is your draw safety assurance. Up to 6 times for refilling, not only to a large extent it is in lasting long life, but also prove that the good performance in protecting the coil from dry hit.

Detail :
Type: Refillable Vape Pod System
Capacity: 1.7ml
Size: 87.50 * 16.90 * 31.72mm
Weight: 62.4g
Built-in Battery: 650mAh
Recharge Time: 45mins

coil_grande.jpg

PPT taste boosting flavor:

The most important factor for a solid quality vape pod system is the flavor. And flavor almost comes from the coil. Overview the vaping market, those pod systems driven out of the market that always comes with poor coils and bad flavors.

In LiGHT, the Boost comes with 1.2ohm organic cotton is rated for 10W, I tried both freebase nicotine and nic-salt with LiGHT, I would say that 1.2ohm is well match 10W here. It gave me a flavorful vaping in these two different e-liquid options. And I thought that the Nic-salt is going to be the best for LiGHT vaping, and will comes with smooth throat hit and denser vapor production, which is impressive for a pod kit.

flow_grande.jpg

Directional Vortex Air Flow:

Perfect and smooth draw is definitely one of the features I have to emphasize. According to official introduction, it adopts the idea of Directional Vortex Air Management to control the air flow. If you put out the pod, you will see that the airflow is from the side of the pod. I vaped and the fact prove that it is a good way to control the air flow well and realize the fantastic draw for your vaping as the real cigarette resistance.

If you are a vaper who love tight draw the most, then I would say that it won’t be the best for you. It delivers a looser draw, mostly likes between the MTL and DL, just give you the comfortable, eased but not empty inhale experience. I would love to summarize as not customized for specific vaper types, yet suitable for all.

POD_grande.jpg

No leaking Structure:

We all know that the leaking, spitting, gurgling are normal issues in any of vape pod devices for sale and hardly can be fixed. So it would be our great happy if there is a vape device which can minimizes these issues, especially the leakage problem. Let me start talking about them one by one.

Until now, I have already finished one pod life with LiGHT, which means 6 times filling a pod. I have to say I didn’t meet the gurgling with LiGHT at all, if you your e-liquid have this issue, maybe you have put it on the side for some days, maybe the device has been dropped down, maybe the pods has occasional quality issue in volume production, but my pods is really good made. I love it.

And for the spit back, although I has been told that this device was built-in useful technology to prohibit this problem, it did happen in my vaping sometimes. But in general speaking, is acceptable for me. At least the condensate not spit back to full of my mouth and it just happen sometimes.

PTF_grande.jpg

Press to Fill system:

For the leakage, the Press to Fill system help the e-liquid not easy to leak from the pod. If you don’t know much well in Press to Fill, then it is the same as Renova Zero. What only I complaint about the Press to Fill system is it comes with tiny hole for refilling. You have to use the injector or the e-liquid bottle with pointed mouth. And it seems that the W-shape air system structure inside also help anti-leakage, have kept my pod clean and not dirty with leaking e-juice.

Compare to Other Juul Alternatives:
1. Uwell Carliburn is regarded as the 2019 best seller for vape pod kit. All review and comment about Caliburn always get a high score, especially for its flavorful taste. But if you are a beautiful looker lover, Carliburn may be not suitable for you. But sometime the solid performance is more important than the appearance.

2. Drag Nano is released by Voopoo, when it was filled the high freebase nicotine will works better, but it not so good when vaping with lower nicotine. Filling hole in the side is not convenient to refill and easy cause leaking. Looser draw and not flavorful taste. In generally, I don’t have a nice vaping experience with Drag Nano.

3. Renova Zero is also good selling in 2019, but now seems to be replaced by other new product. 650mAh battery and 3 power modes adjustable is the most reason I love it. And multiple colors is available. There are some similarities between Zero and LiGHT, Magnetic connection, PTF system, 650mAh battery, compact design. It is a solid choice if you wanna make substitution for Zero, and I think LiGHT delivers a smoother draw, better flavor, quality hand fell than Zero!

Pros:
  • fits your palm
  • 5 colors options
  • Beautiful looking
  • 48hr long duration of battery supply
  • FDA Certified Medical Grade Materials
  • Patented Press To Fill (PTF) system.
  • Vibration notice after 15puffs (8s/puff)
  • Anti-leaking system

Cons:
  • Need 45min for fully charging
  • May not thick clouds chasing
  • Organic cotton heating coil not so much suitable for your CBD e-liquid.

Conclusion:

I hope this vape pod review helped you realize that Microcosm LiGHT is the best vape refillable Pod optional anymore. Matching With the solid quality, top-ranking manufacturing, good performance, comfortable throat hit, perfect Nic-salt absorbed and hand feel.

Where to Buy:
Shop Microcosm LiGHT AT $34.00

VU Sponsors