Become a Patron!

99% Powder Nicotine

Matt-Ss

Member For 4 Years
Hello anyone in here knows per gram how much you get mg per liter from 99% pure powder nicotine ?

Thank You

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

0.999 gram/s

(Strength * Size) / Product = Sum
99.9% Pure * 1,000 ml (1 L) / 100 (as per 100% of the "product") = 999

Converted from milligrams to grams: 1 Milligram = 0.001 Gram = 0.999 gram/s. So it is 0.001 from being 1 gram.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Are you trying to add powder to liquid?

Matt-Ss

Member For 4 Years
0.999 gram/s

(Strength * Size) / Product = Sum
99.9% Pure * 1,000 ml (1 L) / 100 (as per 100% of the "product") = 999

Converted from milligrams to grams: 1 Milligram = 0.001 Gram = 0.999 gram/s. So it is 0.001 from being 1 gram.
So to make 1 liter of 99.9% how many grams I Need ? I'm asking this way as i only can order 10 grams at a time

Thank you !!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So to make 1 liter of 99.9% how many grams I Need ? I'm asking this way as i only can order 10 grams at a time

Thank you !!

It's just shy of 1 gram if my math is correct. You may want another opinion though. Not sure my math is accurate. As pointed out as well, ...

Hmmm. Snuff potential here. Gonna make mine smell like flowers šŸ˜

If you're not familiar with it in such context snuff in this case means to extinguish life. Putting it another way what you are attempting is Extremely Dangerous, and is likely better left to trained professionals that may not get anyone killed. Not denying trained pros make errors. Stating though they have done it long enough to have mitigated that risk.

Last edited:

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Full hazmat no joke mixing! I agree... someone is playing with fire (I hope they know what they are doing)
I actually thought Jimi meant adding it to snuff (like you put up your nose) and was like... that's a really bad joke.

Supernoob

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Someone please help me understand this.....

100mg/mL nicbase has 100,000mg of pure nicotine. That's 100 grams of pure nicotine per liter, if I'm correct.

How can 1000mg/mL stuff exist? I know it does for commercial purposes, etc. But that would mean 1000 grams of pure nicotine per liter? Is it thick like sludge??

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It is what is considered "pure nicotine" and is not meant for "hobby mixers". Super dangerous. Even the fumes can be too much. On the other forum I was on, you are not even allowed to mention anything that strong. Basically, you could dilute it to 10 liters of 100 mg/ml (from a liter) This is something a professional lab should do (even 100 mg/ml requires gloves and eye protection) One time, I was mixing 100 mg/ml nic and there was a drop from pouring into the funnel... forgot and thinking it was just like regular juice I licked the drop (won't ever do that again)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I would think that if a person has to ask the OP's question, then they aren't experienced enough to be messing with pure nicotine. I wouldn't dare. Like, there is no f'n way.

VU Sponsors