Become a Patron!

A 12 volt mod? - AugVape VX217

Vaping With Vic

Silver Contributor
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
The AugVape VX217 has something interesting up it's sleeve. For the most part, dual battery mods are capped at either 8.4 or 9 volts and rarely if ever go above it. The VX 217 though has a theoretical voltage limit of 12 volts.

═╣ AugVape VX217 ╠═

00:00 ◄ Intro and specs
01:46 ◄ Close up
09:09 ◄ Temp Control & Wattage Vape
11:00 ◄ Thoughts

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Why?

will watch your review later, have stuff to do right now.
Errgh. He bombed me out when he started dropping the F bombs. Why can I ask do some vape reviewers before they take a drag, hit the fire button, blow out on the fire then inhale!? I dont get it. Noticed he coughed and needed a drink after he did that :giggle: That worked well, not :giggle:
But nah, F bombers I tap out on no matter what they are trying to sell.
Reviews should accommodate everyone and all walks. In my opinion F bombers are not doing those they imagine they are representing any favours at all. Some dont mind but many do so they lose quite a big section of viewer's and in doing so do a disservice to those they supposedly are representing. Wont bother watching him again, no fan at all of unnecessary F bombers. No respect.

Vaping With Vic

Silver Contributor
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Errgh. He bombed me out when he started dropping the F bombs. Why can I ask do some vape reviewers before they take a drag, hit the fire button, blow out on the fire then inhale!? I dont get it. Noticed he coughed and needed a drink after he did that :giggle: That worked well, not :giggle:
But nah, F bombers I tap out on no matter what they are trying to sell.
Reviews should accommodate everyone and all walks. In my opinion F bombers are not doing those they imagine they are representing any favours at all. Some dont mind but many do so they lose quite a big section of viewer's and in doing so do a disservice to those they supposedly are representing. Wont bother watching him again, no fan at all of unnecessary F bombers. No respect.

First of all, I'm not "representing" anyone. It's an independent review for a product which was sent in, I don't get paid to do the reviews and I do not accept review samples with ties attached.

Secondly. Vaping is for adults, expect adult language.

Thirdly, why should I accommodate "everyone" when "everyone" is watching the video for...FREE? If i had to accommodate for "everyone" then I would need to pay for transcripts for the deaf, need to pay for contrast based editing for the partially blind.

Fourthly, my channel, under my name and is not sponsored or paid for by any company.

Fifth, if you think you can do better...go set up a channel and do your own videos to your own rules.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
First of all, I'm not "representing" anyone. It's an independent review for a product which was sent in, I don't get paid to do the reviews and I do not accept review samples with ties attached.

Thirdly, why should I accommodate "everyone" when "everyone" is watching the video for...FREE? If i had to accommodate for "everyone" then I would need to pay for transcripts for the deaf, need to pay for contrast based editing for the partially blind.

Fourthly, my channel, under my name and is not sponsored or paid for by any company.

Fifth, if you think you can do better...go set up a channel and do your own videos to your own rules.

Everybody likes Good manners, not everybody likes bad manners.
So all a person would need to do, to do better is not swear and appeal to everyone.
I find it hard to imagine a person who swears watching a video and the stopping and saying "oh no, no, no, im done, this person hasn't said F once, not once why wont they swear like a proper adult. Im highly offeneded! What a rude mouthed person!"
Mentioning deaf and blind people is just being a typical smart alec and you know it is.
Its not a sign of an adult to swear, "expect adult language" you say. Some more mature adults actually care about what comes out of their mouths and think before they speak. Its arrogance, self centeredness, lack of respect and actual immaturity (not a sign of being an adult as you erroneously think) that says "ill speak how I like and if you don't like it bad luck".

Last edited:

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Spoken like a true Scotsman. ???

VU Sponsors