Become a Patron!

A big thanks to everyone

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So had been smoking for almost 22 years 3 months ago i got back upto 2-3 packs a day ive been wanting to quit for awhile now not wanting my daughters to have to deal with it the smell started getting to me so i kno it did everyone else, 4 weeks ago i picked up a crumby ecig and the most chemical infused juices and was almost turned off immediately, but i didnt give up thanks to all the encouraging threads on here and ive found myself going from 24mg down to 3mg and not needing nicotine before i roll out of bed my collection since has gone from said ecig (which is in the drawer of shame) to a ego x9 which my wife uses, a hades 26650 w/big drip self dripper rda an now the lotus jellyfish 50w w/vostro rta.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congratulations!!! I'm proud of you. I bet your daughters are thrilled.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good to hear.
I like the term drawer of shame

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya everyone has been very supportive and thrilled that ive walked away from that nasty habit, ahh the drawer of shame every bad buy sits in there so i can open it up and tell people no dont get that please dont

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Congrats on stiffing the stinkies!

HazeKraze

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
whaooooo! Thumbs up man ! Keep it up. You've set a live example ;)

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the support i picked up a pack when i was 8 and the only time i set them down was while in basic training (kind of had to lol) the doctors have given me 3 cancer scares all of which where either a scare tactic or simply a misreading of xrays either way ive always struggled kicking the butts, then i got back upto 2-3 packs a day getting withdrawl shakes between breaks at work then my 5yr old said 1 day daddy u stink like ucky sticks, oh hell no i said and i took the next exit onto the vaping highway

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Many congrats on kicking the stink sticks!!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good for you!!!And welcome to VU, glad you quit those smokes and found vaping!!! Enjoy the forum:)

HazeKraze

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ottoslaborworks Sometimes even our smaller ones lead us to a better track in either of the ways, by innocence or showing anger. But that's great for you and your family u both and congrats a lot for getting rid of those stinky sticks anyway :) btw 3 packs a day was tooooooooooooo muchhh !!! o_O lol

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
"Drawer of shame." That's great! Thanks for the new phrase.

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We should take the good success stories and put copies of them in one clean clutter free thread.

Have no one comment but allow likes after each one I guess. A thread we all could forward to interesting smokers looking to quit smoking. With a good creative thread title to match.

I have forwarded the link to the VU site to friends but they get lost in the bullshit before really find the good success stories.

A list of all the best single success stories, back to back, one right after another with no comments or pats on the back to get lost in maybe?

Silly huh? I'll stop.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree it would be alot easier for potential converts to find out how easy it can be to quit with vaping, my dad is wanting to quit but cant see the advantages given how much it can cost

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
People that get hung up on the cost of a sure way to quit smoking must not really be ready to quit.

I like the ones who say "But your just substituting one for another. I just need to quit altogether." But they don't do shit but buy more cigarettes.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly, my dad and i both rolled our own when i started vaping i boxed up my machine my dad asked for it i told him i cant contribute to a fatal habbit but u can have my juices i cant use anymore haha

HazeKraze

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I came across such success stories everyday on this forum... How could something be so good :rolleyes::p

VU Sponsors