Become a Patron!

A Blueberry That's Widely-Felt To Be Great?

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
When I was last vaping, three years ago, I was chasing a great blueberry vape.

I never found it.

Now I'm back, and, after trying a bunch of other stuff, I think I'm ready to try to find a great blueberry vape again. This time, however, I'm armed with more knowledge and a bit more experience. Part of that is having gained an understanding of vaper's fatigue. Part of that has been to discover desserts tend work better for me than straight berry flavours. Vapes with things like vanilla, custard, graham cracker and the like in the mix seem to have the greatest staying power for me.

So I'm wondering: Is there a blueberry, possibly a dessert-ish blueberry, that y'all can recommend I try?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I agree with both above and want to add....

VSO Blueberry. A truly stand alone, real blueberry. Does not need anything else, IMO.

FA Bilberry. Use low to enhance and complete FW Blueberry.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VSO Blueberry. A truly stand alone, real blueberry. Does not need anything else, IMO.
As I noted in my OP: "Stand-alone" fruit flavours tend not to work well for me. E.g.: Naked Very Berry (aka: Really Berry) is liked by a lot of people. It does nothing for me. Naked Lava Flow came highly-recommended here. It's better, but still not great for me. Naked Brain Freeze does work well for me, and I believe it's the addition of menthol that does it. Killer Kustard Strawberry works well, and that's probably because of the vanilla. Same with Naked Unicorn. That's why I think a blueberry along with custard, vanilla, graham or something would suit me best.

Thanks for the suggestions, everybody!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
As I noted in my OP: "Stand-alone" fruit flavours tend not to work well for me. E.g.: Naked Very Berry (aka: Really Berry) is liked by a lot of people. It does nothing for me. Naked Lava Flow came highly-recommended here. It's better, but still not great for me. Naked Brain Freeze does work well for me, and I believe it's the addition of menthol that does it. Killer Kustard Strawberry works well, and that's probably because of the vanilla. Same with Naked Unicorn. That's why I think a blueberry along with custard, vanilla, graham or something would suit me best.

Gotcha. I just meant that it doesn’t need any other flavors to complete/compliment it. Like FA Bilberry. The whole layering thing. I’ve used the VSO with bakeries and custards and it’s been stellar.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I think we may be talking about different things, folks. I was wondering about ready-to-use vape juices. E-liquids. Stuff I can buy, put in a tank and vape. Not flavourings.

This subforum title reads "Ejuice/Flavor Discussions". I assumed that meant both ready-to-go juice and flavours used to DIY. Or am I in the wrong place?

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I think we may be talking about different things, folks. I was wondering about ready-to-use vape juices. E-liquids. Stuff I can buy, put in a tank and vape. Not flavourings.

This subforum title reads "Ejuice/Flavor Discussions". I assumed that meant both ready-to-go juice and flavours used to DIY. Or am I in the wrong place?

no, your not in the wrong place. us DIY'rs are, kinda. we get DIY on Da Brain, its kind of an illness.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
no, your not in the wrong place. us DIY'rs are, kinda. we get DIY on Da Brain, its kind of an illness.
I'm looking forward to DIY'ing eventually. Right now I've too many other irons in the fire to devote the time to learning it.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm looking forward to DIY'ing eventually. Right now I've too many other irons in the fire to devote the time to learning it.

not to "Jack" your thread. but :teehee:

DIY is both easy and hard, cheap and perhaps expensive.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm looking forward to DIY'ing eventually..

oh. you would be WISE to "at least", buy a bunch, $200+?, of nic very soon. if the tax does go through, you could literally save well over $10,000(no typo). the bottle of nic i just bought = $7500+ tax. just say'n

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Eh
shrug.gif
I don't really need the nic, so much as enjoy it. I'm vaping at 3mg. Used to vape zero. If I lost the nic I'd probably soon be happy enough w/o it.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Eh
shrug.gif
I don't really need the nic, so much as enjoy it. I'm vaping at 3mg. Used to vape zero. If I lost the nic I'd probably soon be happy enough w/o it.

gotcchaa. then $90 would about last ya forever.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
gotcchaa. then $90 would about last ya forever.
The local DIY place will sell me 100mg nic in as large a quantity as I desire. He told me a 4 oz. bottle would be enough for a gallon of juice at 3mg. I don't vape more than 5-10ml/day, on average.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
@VapeJunkie: I moved this over into this blueberry thread I started. I hope that's ok with you.

As far as your blueberry issue, my favorites are BB Jam Monster and a BB crumble cake named Unicake by BLVK Unicorn. Other than that the only other BB I do is a BB Muffin by Awesomesauce but it is heavy on the butter. It tastes like a fresh cooked BB muffin opened and added a nice mound of butter to melt inside.
I found the Jam Monster Blueberry and BLVK Unicorn Unicake, but can't seem to find Awesomesauce Blueberry Muffin in a search.

The Jam Monster Blueberry appears to get very good ratings and reviews, btw, on those sites that support ratings and reviews.

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
@VapeJunkie: I moved this over into this blueberry thread I started. I hope that's ok with you.

I found the Jam Monster Blueberry and BLVK Unicorn Unicake, but can't seem to find Awesomesauce Blueberry Muffin in a search.

The Jam Monster Blueberry appears to get very good ratings and reviews, btw, on those sites that support ratings and reviews.

Awesometown is a line from TheSauceLA. Sorry been saying Awesomesauce...lol

Forgive me.... Still loopy from the new pain meds. Had carpel tunnel release surgery yesterday.

EDIT: Yeah the BB Jam Monster never seems to dull on me... Stays strong throughout the whole 100ml. Same goes for their Raspberry which is also a great one.

Last edited:

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Ah, TheSauceLA. Saw references to that, but it wasn't clear it was them to which you'd been referring. Thanks for clearing that up.

It seems like, from your comments in the "What Flavour..." thread, you really like that one, though perhaps the BB is a bit more muted than you'd like?

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Ah, TheSauceLA. Saw references to that, but it wasn't clear it was them to which you'd been referring. Thanks for clearing that up.

It seems like, from your comments in the "What Flavour..." thread, you really like that one, though perhaps the BB is a bit more muted than you'd like?

That one I actually like for its closeness to the real thing. It really does taste like a freshly baked BB muffin with a gob of butter in it. Not sure why one time out of 4 it was a bit muted, I'm assuming it just wasn't steeped yet. It's just mixed to where butter, muffin, and BB are equally balanced. In other words, I don't think there is a dominant flavor of the three.

One thing I have noticed lately is Jam Monster has been greatly reduced in price lately. I have paid upto $30 for a 100ml, but have seen it recently for $9-$12 on three different sites. I do plan to stock up on that one while the price is low.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The local DIY place will sell me 100mg nic in as large a quantity as I desire. He told me a 4 oz. bottle would be enough for a gallon of juice at 3mg. I don't vape more than 5-10ml/day, on average.

It wouldn’t hurt to buy 450mls of 100mg and just have it. Prolly you won’t need it, but it’s good to have. And a half liter like that is prolly $35.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
@VapeJunkie, a new-to-me local vape shop had Jam Monster Blueberry on the shelf, and at a not-to-shabby price, either. Picked it up, swapped it into one of my Falcon Kings. Coil's still breaking in, but I like it. What's particularly fascinating is that not long after you vape it you'd swear you'd just eaten a slice of buttered toast.

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
@VapeJunkie, a new-to-me local vape shop had Jam Monster Blueberry on the shelf, and at a not-to-shabby price, either. Picked it up, swapped it into one of my Falcon Kings. Coil's still breaking in, but I like it. What's particularly fascinating is that not long after you vape it you'd swear you'd just eaten a slice of buttered toast.

Yeah it is that way with the Raspberry too. I actually like both of them and the Apple too. I tried the Black berry but not the biggest fan of that one. To each their own I guess. But yes it is like buttered toast with the fruit jam you choose. Glad you like it.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Seven months after first trying Jam Monster Blueberry it has become one of my all-time favourite juices. Last night I built on the last of the three GeekVape Zeus X' I recently acquired (I had been using Horizon Falcon King tanks almost exclusively, until recently). With this build, running a pair of SS316L coils (eight turns at 3mm, 0.26 ohms), in TC mode, the juice is better than ever!

I did try the raspberry, and it's also good, but the blueberry simply rocks. I vape it all morning, with my coffee, then switch to other flavours for the rest of the day.

MikeDommy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Blueberry Strudel by Holy Cannoli is the best blueberry I’ve had and I’ve chased a lot.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I was gifted some juice. One of the bottles is a blueberry custard. It is called Gray Magic by Occult. We love it. I have not asked Google where to get more and how much. I think I will do that now. Have a peaceful weekend.
Rick

Blueberry is a good flavor for use it has special flavor taste that's I liked but its not the thing if i like one the other one is also like those it varies from person to person depending upon the choice of vaper

thejrk_5

Member For 4 Years
The absolute best Blueberry flavor
That one I actually like for its closeness to the real thing. It really does taste like a freshly baked BB muffin with a gob of butter in it. Not sure why one time out of 4 it was a bit muted, I'm assuming it just wasn't steeped yet. It's just mixed to where butter, muffin, and BB are equally balanced. In other words, I don't think there is a dominant flavor of the three.

One thing I have noticed lately is Jam Monster has been greatly reduced in price lately. I have paid upto $30 for a 100ml, but have seen it recently for $9-$12 on three different sites. I do plan to stock up on that one while the price is low.
My blueberry quest has been extremely dissapointing as I think THE greatest ever is Buried Yesterday by JUNKYS STASH. Eight vape had it on sale a little while back for like $7 for a 100ml and I bought them until they sold out everytime and after the PMTA B.S. I have yet to find a bottle of it anywhere and I've looked, well scoured the internet of every e-liquid related site I could possibly order from and haven't found one bottle. It's a blueberry muffin flavor that's so good I called my first 100ml in 3 days by myself had it running on two different mods in two different tanks as my ADV. I could drink this flavor is so good and so we'll balanced. Just absolute perfection in my opinion. A few others that are good/great are THE ONE- BLUEBERRY by Beard Vape (blueberry glazed donut with fruity cereal and milk, DELICIOUS), HOLY CANNOLI- BLUEBERRY STRUDEL, FRENCH DUDE ( French Toast with blueberry and vanilla whip cream), Deluxe French Dude, Loaded - Blueberry Custard, BLVK UNICORN - UNICAKE, JUICE HEAD- BLUEBERRY LEMON IVE heard is pretty great if your looking for straight blueberry and soft lemon accent. Hope that helps. If you come across a Buried Yesterday by JUNKYS STASH in 0/3 nic I'll pay TOP DOLLAR. Stuff makes me feel like a crackhead tryna get my fix and it's nowhere to be found. I NEED IT!!

lak611

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like Killer Kustard Blueberry.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I really like Killer Kustard Blueberry.
A little late to this thread but this might help others. My first "DIY" experience was adding different fruit flavors to Vapetasia Killer Kustard. So easy. Funny thing is I eventually burned out on KK and now prefer lighter custards. Anyway, keep this idea in mind (find some good DIY blueberry flavors and add them to some store bought juices... custards, bakeries, ect) Vape Wild used to make one called "smurf cake" that I liked. They later changed the name to blueberry cheesecake. I miss them (went out of business like many others) One last thought... a little lemon goes well with blueberry to brighten it up.

VU Sponsors