Become a Patron!

A light Ry4, please?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I love the sweetness of the Ry4 juice. It lingers and has too strong an odor for my wife. Hopefully, someone has a handy lighter version of Ry4, which doesn't compromise flavor too much. Thank yous. :hug: :)

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love the sweetness of the Ry4 juice. It lingers and has too strong an odor for my wife. Hopefully, someone has a handy lighter version of Ry4, which doesn't compromise flavor too much. Thank yous. :hug: :)

RocketPuppy's RY4

5% TFA RY4 Dbl
0.2% AP
0.5% FA Vanilla Bourbon
0.5% FA Vienna Cream
0.5% FA Caramel

This was pretty good IMO.
Couldn't find the thread here anymore but maybe it was deleted.

If the RY4 is still too strong you can always just lower the amount but I'd try it as is first.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thank you all for your suggestions, recipes. :) I'm seeing how the profile of this one comes together. Will need to go raid her BIL's stash & see what all FA flavors he's got on hand. He allows me to get a 250 ml bottle of mixed juice off him for $20. Had been getting some juice from a vendor for twice that. ( I kind of act as a guinea pig and "hey, wonder if this'll turn out a good flavor" person for the discounted juice. )

Then, two things happened. First, I got started on squonking and doubled my consumption from 2 ml a day average to 4 ml a day. Second, the vendor due in part to all the federal hub bub decided to go up to 300 ml bottles and charge an extra $10 - $20.

Not sure the terminology quite carries understanding any more, "hey, I'm Appalachian." :giggle: Ah well, soon we all get replaced by those cyborgs or full out robots and won't matter a whit. Reckon they'll a need hillbillies to colonize Mars, or Pluto? :) ;)

Last edited:
Definitely try a NET equivalent of an RY4 for a lighter less lingering vape. Either Sonata by Black Note or Black Flag Risen by Five Pawns (the 2nd incarnation reduced the lingering after smell of Black Flag Fallen). Alternatively you could try one of this list of the best RY4 e-liquid / vape juices.

VU Sponsors