Become a Patron!

A noob to the VU not vape

Vape_Sanctum

Unlisted Vendor
Hello world!

Sorry...computer programming joke,lame I know. But I'm new to this Forum and introducing myself. I've been vaping on and off since 2010, fully committed and smoke free for 2 years now. Just FYI... I do manage and run a vape shop in Sacramento CA area. Trying to get my shop just like vape shops we're back in 2014. I know I can't do samples and stuff like that, but wanted to extend it to more of a second home for vapors to chill and hang out. So HELLO ALL MY VAPORS!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome aboard!.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi And Welcome

:wave:

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to the underground and it’s good to have you.

Master Rahl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Welcome. I hope you get your shop up to where you want it. I'd kill for a good shop here.

Vape_Sanctum

Unlisted Vendor
I'm planning on a vape cloud comp for our customers soon,wanting to do like a once a month Friday night coil build teachings, we have a community bulletin board for people to post in our shop, a nice lounge area for them. We've had a few customers chill and play video games while ordering pizza. Lol

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! :cheers:

I hope your shop does well! If I wander up to Sack o' tomatas (Cali joke) I'll stop in

Vape_Sanctum

Unlisted Vendor
Sweet hope you do! I'm starting to purge all the old stock and bringing in more mech mods and RDA+ items. It would be cool to be able to see people from the forum on here... Not as customers... Just as vapors... If you buy something cool if not that's fine.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
A belated welcome aboard :wave:

VU Sponsors