Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It was a cool autumn morning, the breezes were blowing through the myriad of color changing leaves as they fell slowly to the ground. My coffee cup, filled with an inviting and warm pumpkin spiced arabica blend, was having trouble staying filled. With the smell of change, blowing through the streets with a hungry and envigorated growl, my lust for vapor had begun to grow beyond my control. Sipping my coffee from my favorite mug, I lean forward and grab for my trusted personal vape device, my Groove II. The Kanger Giant, still freshly filled with Butter Pecan and Graham Cracker from Mount Baker Vapor, shines in the morning light that is peering through the branches of the massive oaks in which we have taken shelter under. Our home is enveloped in the smells of the fall, in the colors of seasonal warmth and the knowledge, the summer heat is finally behind us.

Tangent. Drops keyboard, I'm out.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
edited for thead continuity.

Last edited:

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Really took me aback when I first saw that scene. Breaking bad had that surprise factor about it.
Yep, there's nothing like it right now. Probably won't be for another century. I'll be 209. That's why they call me muth!

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, there's nothing like it right now. Probably won't be for another century. I'll be 209. That's why they call me muth!
i didn't need to watch breaking bad....i lived it.....bwahahahahahaha. No but seriously, so glad that part of my life is behind me. C****** M*** is destroying our world. It was designed to be a weapon against nations and against the people....The show was good though. "Walt, what was that?....."I won."-Walter White.
I agree with you both. It was a good show and even though I've found it hard to find anything as powerful or engaging to watch in comparison, there are a few shows, but nothing as breathtaking as BB.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i didn't need to watch breaking bad....i lived it.....bwahahahahahaha. No but seriously, so glad that part of my life is behind me. C***** M*** is destroying our world. It was designed to be a weapon against nations and against the people....The show was good though. "Walt, what was that?....."I won."-Walter White.
I thought it was designed to make people work faster. Maybe we should stop because there are not suppose to be drug innuendos on here. I don't want to get in trouble. I am basically good at heart.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good at heart is the only way to be.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor