A Sad Day For PureCoils

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
As much as I hate to say this, I've had to close the doors on PureCoils.

Due to a series of unfortunate events, one right after the other, I can no longer keep it open. I'd like to thank all the VU members who have become customers over the past 3 years - you guys are what helped me get my start. It really was a lot of fun while it lasted - I got to send out vapemail and get paid to do it! :D

At any rate, thank you all again for your business - a few of you have even become friends.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Due to a series of unfortunate events, one right after the other, I can no longer keep it open. I'd like to thank all the VU members who have become customers over the past 3 years - you guys are what helped me get my start. It really was a lot of fun while it lasted - I got to send out vapemail and get paid to do it! :D

At any rate, thank you all again for your business - a few of you have even become friends.
Sorry to hear this, thank you for your past support as a VU vendor.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

:hug:

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This is a sad day for VU Chef.
Thank you
So Sorry to hear Chef..
Very sad day indeed
Thank you
Sorry to hear this, thank you for your past support as a VU vendor.
Thank you Smokie. Can you please get rid of my vendor badge and subforum? Also, I have a few items left in inventory that I'm willing to let go quite cheap. Can I put it in the hardware forum?

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'll be putting the excess inventory in the hardware section shortly. Probably about 50% off of retail. Just gotta make a spreadsheet first to keep track of everything.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Hope that it hasn't effected you on a personal level man....
Either way it can be said you will find a new facet and income, you have the support of many around you here

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thank you guys for all of your support and kind words.

If anyone is interested, I have the following domains for sale:
  • PureCoils.com
  • AlienCoils.com
  • FusedClaptonCoils.com
The PureCoils domain sale includes ALL social media accounts, as well as an established customer base/email list of almost 5,000 people

VU Sponsors