Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
dbf21bb6ce57bbda5fb77cd483ed68f7.gif

..:)...................................................................

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No class today due to Easter tomorrow which is good. I cleaned out my smoker in prep for the overnight brisket smoke. In a little bit I'll trim and season the brisket and let it set all afternoon while my wife and I go to one of our favorite wineries. Since we've been members for so long there we get a private tasting and we get to sign a barrel. All kinds of good stuff today!

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good things for today: Saturday fun day

Met a friend for breakfast out, including more french fries than I would normally consume in a month of Sundays, and a mocha iced coffee.

Then took some things to Half Price Books. For five books and two CD's they gave me enough to turn around and spend on one used DVD, which I will watch later on and report on the "last movie you saw" thread.

On my way home I noticed the farmers market still in session. There were only four trucks still there, but I got some hot house tomatoes, or green house, whatever, and a bundle of rosemary.

I love the way the trees and hedges look on a cloudy day. I slowed down on the last leg of my happy Saturday journey, to create a safe and friendly world for people pushing babies in strollers, walking with kids, walking their dogs. Made it safely back in.

Life is beautiful. Well it would be beautiful if not for the horribly sad blue cat story I just posted on the cats thread.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evenin Family :wave:
Been a long hard day today, went to visit my sister, she lives SW of us about 1 and half hours away, kinda a pre Easter thing:rolleyes: but hadn't seen her for some time.
I hope everyone had a wonderful day, sure did miss you all.;)

I'd love to back in time and go here
The end of a decade that changed music forever!

May be a doodle of text that says 'ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 JIMI HENDRIX JOAN BAEZ THE DOORS JONI MITCHELb LEONARD COHEN THE WHO RICHIE HAVENS DONOVAN MOADY BLUES TEN YEARS AFTER LIGHTHOUSE CHICAGO JETHRO TULL SUPERTRAMP MILES DAVIS PENTANGLE CACTUS ARRIVAL FAMILY እሀUSኝ 26-30, AFTON DOWN WEEKEND £3.00'

May be an image of text that says 'Peace Love Music Easter Easter Happy'

VU Sponsors