Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi, I'm sorry to break, but I have to get off this desk chair for a while. If you're still around later, I may see you later. Otherwise tomorrow, I hope.

Thank you for playing. I really enjoyed it after a very grim week.
Ok get plenty of rest tonight case I don't see you later
Thank you for playin it was a lot of fun.
Get well :hug:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning, haven't been on much lately, and probably won't be on much today, but wanted to just drop in and :wave: to everyone.

@Bliss Doubt Wish I'd been around to say this earlier but sorry you were feeling so crappy this week, hope that you are feeling MUCH better by now.

@2WhiteWolves Love the bobcat gif, I know most people were 😲 by it but I think it's really cool to get a chance to get such a good picture and video of it.

@Jimi Hope you can get back to where you want to be with your blood tests without having to completely give up on your salmon.

Little earth music, or Little earthling music, not sure
-Cecile McLorin Salvant
Little Lies - Fleetwood Mac

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning, haven't been on much lately, and probably won't be on much today, but wanted to just drop in and :wave: to everyone.

@2WhiteWolves Love the bobcat gif, I know most people were 😲 by it but I think it's really cool to get a chance to get such a good picture and video of it.
Very glad you popped in! You do know you are missed when you are not here 🤗 Hope you are doing well, Kad :hug:

Thank you, Kad. It truly was amazing seeing the Bobcat in the wild in person and up close, just pleased i was looking out the kitchen window with Tigglee, he was in ahhh of it too, lol, and not outside being terrified of it. Without any doggies around barking and keeping this animals (big cats) away just might be seeing more of them.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Been runnin errands today, such a nightmare on Saturday:facepalm:
I hope the day has found everyone in great health and havin a good day:)

fc49c624e588b2fb55388a0cb607c285.jpg

13ab08c92e5f795dd9a20b194a2e91c2.jpg

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is it OK to wear a T-shirt with one band's name on it to the bar to listen to a different band? Actually I wanted to wear a nicer shirt, but now that I'm getting ready, I don't like any of the ones hanging in my closet. So going with a more casual look I guess, jeans and a t-shirt.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is it OK to wear a T-shirt with one band's name on it to the bar to listen to a different band? Actually I wanted to wear a nicer shirt, but now that I'm getting ready, I don't like any of the ones hanging in my closet. So going with a more casual look I guess, jeans and a t-shirt.
I think it will be fine, if anyone doesn't like it then that's just too bad. ;)

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Of course it's okay.

What band ya gonna see tonite?

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Of course it's okay.

What band ya gonna see tonite?
They are called "Rachel and the Mojo Blues Band." I've looked, can't find any info on them. The only Mojo Blues Band that shows up in my searches is from Austria. But I need to get out and do something, so I'm going to go check them out.

VU Sponsors