Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am doing prettygood, wet and cold, just got through washing 5 pounds of carrots and a couple pounds of other veggies for my juice tomorrow, thank you for asking my friend
Glad you are doing alright:)
Good to hear you're doing pretty good :) . That's a lot of veggies you cleaned. Fresh veggie juice sounds delicious. You're welcome :) .

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you Wolfy my friend,It seems like a never ending project, that's what i juice every day now but it keeps above ground and DOES taste delicious, very healthy
You're welcome :) . It is a never ending project keeping yourself in this realm.
Just focus on the day you're in, so hopefully you won't feel so over whelmed.
I bet the veggie juice taste delicious :) .

I wish my alerts would start working again:mad:
Try to refresh your page every once in a while, see if you get the alerts then.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You're welcome :) . It is a never ending project keeping yourself in this realm.
Just focus on the day you're in, so hopefully you won't feel so over whelmed.
I bet the veggie juice taste delicious :) .

Try to refresh your page every once in a while, see if you get the alerts then.
It just get a little boring washing all those veggies every day but so well worth it, they make me feel so much more healthier

i have been refreshing the page regularly but doesn't seem to matter so I just keep a checking back here to see if it's my turn yet.:giggle:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It just get a little boring washing all those veggies every day but so well worth it, they make me feel so much more healthier

i have been refreshing the page regularly but doesn't seem to matter so I just keep a checking back here to see if it's my turn yet.:giggle:
When I'm doing somethin' that is boring like that, I turn on the tunes and let the music take me away ;) time seems to fade away. But, I'm sure you know this.
When I'm cleaning the house, especially with vacuum sweeper going, I'm jammin' the whole country side :teehee:
:teehee: Yup, that's another way to do it :teehee:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When I'm doing somethin' that is boring like that, I turn on the tunes and let the music take me away ;) time seems to fade away. But, I'm sure you know this.
When I'm cleaning the house, especially with vacuum sweeper going, I'm jammin' the whole country side :teehee:
:teehee: Yup, that's another way to do it :teehee:
There's music going in this house almost all the time:giggle: be a dull day without music blasting away:cool:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Me too, music has always been such a huge part of my life. When they bury me I want my disc player and plenty of my favorites in there with me:yes:
Never thought about taken a disc player to the grave, well, never thought about taken anything with me to the grave.
Well, Jimi, I think I'm gonna call it a night in here. Have a good rest of the evening :)
Had fun tonight, sure did need some fun tonight, been rough the last couple of weeks, thank you :hug: hopefully see ya tomorrow.
Good night :wave:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I guess cause I am old that I think of those things:rolleyes::giggle:.
Ok good night Wolfy I had a blast playing the game with you tonight.
You get some much needed rest my friend and I will see you tomorrow:hug::hug::)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Should I Stay Or Should I Go- The Clash

VU Sponsors